PDA

View Full Version : Belichick doesn't have an answer for our D.....

DIESELMAN
12-06-2007, 01:49 PM
Patriots Coach Bill Belichick won’t be moved to emotion. But one young Pittsburgh reporter had him on the brink during Wednesday’s conference call.
The reporter asked Belichick, “What is it about the zone-blitzing scheme that makes your team struggle?”
Belichick paused.
“What is it about the zone-blitzing scheme ...” Belichick said before pausing again.
The pause grew longer before the reporter jumped back in.
“... that makes your team struggle? It seems as if your protections are breaking down whenever, you know, the zone blitz appears.”
“Yeah,” Belichick said. And then he paused. Longer. “I tell you,” he finally said. “I think Pittsburgh’s a real good defensive football team. They do a lot of things well and they’re a big challenge to get ready for.”

He's thinking long and hard on our D, thats his first mistake. He'll make plenty more come Sunday. :cope::cope::cope::cope::cope:

AZ_Steeler
12-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Let him plan all he wants becasue you know Dick has something up his sleeves :bwah: He'll try and account for the zone blitz but will something entirely different kind of like the divisional game against the Colts when the D feasted on Manning.

Pats
12-06-2007, 02:23 PM
Run maroney run:crossfingers:

AZ_Steeler
12-06-2007, 02:44 PM

:rofl: Good luck with that one! :bigthumb:

SteelerFan87
12-06-2007, 04:27 PM
lol

It seemed like he thought about saying something, but then couldn't get it to come out right, so he went back to his standard "___ is a real good ____ team. They do alot of things well and they're a big challenge to get ready for."

P4E*
12-06-2007, 04:40 PM
BB Doesn't have an answer for your D,your Right he doesn't..just like Your D wont have an answer For Our O come sunday...

"Here We Go Patriots Here We Go" :cope::cope::cope::cope::cope::cope::cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Sounds like he didn't want to give us too much credit or take away any credit so rather than stick his foot in his mouth he just gave the politically correct..uuhh, duh! look :lol:

GoBenGo
12-06-2007, 05:09 PM
BB Doesn't have an answer for your D,your Right he doesn't..just like Your D wont have an answer For Our O come sunday...

Like the Ravens?:haha: That vaunted O doesn't quite have the same shine does it.
Your O wont't be able to overcome the hole your D will dig for you. Heck , I think the Ratturds scored more on you than they did versus anyone else all year. Made Boller look like a probowler!
Magahee had a career day with quad cramps:lol:
You can't be enthused with that game. other than gettin' the "w". and no way can you be looking forward to playing a team that does everything those teams do better.
The writing is on the wall, been so since the Eagles game, and the Ravens game simply confirmed it..
I believe it is called a downward trend. You guys had a good run though.
But thanks for playing, keeps the thread going.
Now tell us more about the Patriot magic:redcool:

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-06-2007, 09:18 PM

Our D always answers the bell !! maroney will be a nonfactor. Can we cover , that will be the test !! Face it the string is due to be broken, it's just a matter of odds. :tt02::tt02:

BTW it's:

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!

kgreen
12-06-2007, 09:55 PM

Get out of here dude! Your "perfect" O is looking too finese at the moment so I wouldn't talk at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------
I wouldn't look too much into this guys. I mean BB did praise us in 2005 calling us the best team in football before beating us 23-20. I could careless what that fag thinks of us. The simple fact is we need to hit them in the mouth.

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-06-2007, 10:46 PM

Maroney will not be running anywhere.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

KingNothing16
12-07-2007, 12:02 AM
I can not wait for this game. Unfortunitly I'm working on that day... I might be able to catch the end of it if I'm lucky. GO STEELERS GO!!:cope::cope::cope::cope::cope::cope::cope:

BlitzburghNation
12-07-2007, 02:46 AM
Yeah, run maroney,,,,,,,,,,Out of bounds :haha: