PDA

View Full Version : WOW, i hate the Pats

steelcitysfinestXL
12-03-2007, 03:04 PM
The players, the coach, the media hype, the fact that after they danced on our field like a bunch of bitc#es in the 04-05 AFCC(the year B4 they make the "no celebrating on the home teams field" rule!!!) and the city of Boston in general is reason enough for any steeler fan to hate the pats... but their fans make me want to choke a child!!!

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27941

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
I swear the majority of pats fans watch nothing more than Red Sox and Pats games... watch the Celtics fans come out of the woodworks now they appearently read the "Boston Guide On: Buying a championship team" and signed KG and Ray Allen!!! Bostonites make me ill and i hate all of their sports teams and fans that go along w/ them... they know nothing more than what goes on in their own little world of "Beantown"... its hard to say anything bad about that Pats right now other than they have been caught cheating... but i cant wait til we break a Foote off in their *** this weekend!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2007, 03:11 PM
The players, the coach, the media hype, the fact that after they danced on our field like a bunch of bitc#es in the 04-05 AFCC(the year B4 they make the "no celebrating on the home teams field" rule!!!) and the city of Boston in general is reason enough for any steeler fan to hate the pats... but their fans make me want to choke a child!!!

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27941

[AutoMerged Post Below]
I swear the majority of pats fans watch nothing more than Red Sox and Pats games... watch the Celtics fans come out of the woodworks now they appearently read the "Boston Guide On: Buying a championship team" and signed KG and Ray Allen!!! Bostonites make me ill and i hate all of their sports teams and fans that go along w/ them... they know nothing more than what goes on in their own little world of "Beantown"... its hard to say anything bad about that Pats right now other than they have been caught cheating... but i cant wait til we break a Foote off in their *** this weekend!!!!

Dude, how in the world can you stand to be on that board..they're all a bunch of pompus, arrogant, holier than thou, know it alls who can't get past their own blue & red goggles to see their team is far from perfect.

I hope we go in there and it stick it right to Brady and Moss so we can hear them whine and complain ! :banging:

steelcitysfinestXL
12-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Me either, i just put in a yahoo search for Pats forums and that what came up!!! I didnt post their just read what they were talking about!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2007, 03:21 PM
I gotta hand it to 87 and Lvent, they are there sporting the black n gold loud and proud with all those pompus yuppie idiots who think they are God's gift to the NFL. Hines Ward is no threat??? Defense overrated?? Big Ben average??? These guys are as dumb as they are arrogant !!

steelcitysfinestXL
12-03-2007, 03:25 PM
They dont watch football... just that circus in Gillette stadium that is the Patroits... They are wildly talented on O but their D is suspect and will be exposed!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2007, 03:28 PM
There is no doubt the Pats are good and playing as the best team in the NFL right now but they are hardly perfect and the eagles exposed them and had Feeley not tossed that pick in the last 2 minutes they could have easily lost that game. The main key for us is to sustain drives on offense, not turn the ball over and score every single chance we get.

If we can cover Douche, Ocho, and Convict then we can cover their WR's but their OL is top notch so the pass rush has GOT to get there and get in Brady's face all day long.

yinzer
12-03-2007, 03:52 PM
I gotta hand it to 87 and Lvent, they are there sporting the black n gold loud and proud with all those pompus yuppie idiots who think they are God's gift to the NFL. Hines Ward is no threat??? Defense overrated?? Big Ben average??? These guys are as dumb as they are arrogant !!

I didn't read those posts and I will not. But, from the sound of some of the gaytriot fan posts, they're scared. when you call the best D in the league overrated, you're scared. plain and simple. I won't even touch the stupid comment about ben being average. that person must have just hit the pipe before typing that. while tom brady is practicing throwing his 5 yard passes, dick lebeau is preparing our D to seek and destroy. we all know what happens when Brady is under just the slightest bit of pressure. His long ball is suspect and one hit from Troy smith on randy moss will be enough to make him think twice about catching the ball.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2007, 04:58 PM
It's just amazing, I mean listening to the Clowns and Bungal fans talk up their team like they are all is on thing, it's downright laughable to say the least but hearing the Pats fans go on and on and on, just makes me want to bring them back down to earth even more !

SteelerFan87
12-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Wow, and here I was about to invite you guys to that site. :lol:

There are actually alot of cool people over there. Pats fans are Pats fans, they can't change their nature, but as far as Pats fans go, most of the guys over there are pretty decent. All this winning this year has gone to their heads, and spygate made them more sensitive and paranoid than ever, but for the most part, I find I can get along with most of them, and that's pretty shocking considering most of my previous experiences with Pats fans. :lol:

For the most part, they are fairly welcoming to opposing fans. As you saw, there are some Steeler fans there, and there are also Colts fans, a Chiefs fan, and a Titans fan who post regularly or semi-regularly.

I recommend anyone who wants some banter with opposing fans to go check The Planet out.
(link again in case anyone missed it the first time: www.patriotsplanet.com )

GoBenGo
12-03-2007, 07:35 PM
It is easy to be clever when your winning, and everything is bliss. I say, let's capsize the goodship patriot next week and see how many of the rats stay clinging aboard. Win the game quelch it all.period.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2007, 08:33 PM
I'll try and put on the blinders and dive in this week for alittle bit :lol:

The Big Lebowski
12-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Me either, i just put in a yahoo search for Pats forums and that what came up!!! I didnt post their just read what they were talking about!!!

If you're yahoo search was "Best second rate Patriots site" I can see how you found us. We're not all bad though.:crossfingers:

And as far as being Pompous, impossible! We're the least classy fans around.

GL Next week!:cope:

SteelerFan87
12-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Welcome, TBL! Nice of you to stop by. :bigthumb:

The Big Lebowski
12-03-2007, 08:42 PM
Welcome, TBL! Nice of you to stop by. :bigthumb:

Thnx! I used to visit Steelnation, but they got crazy over there. This place and much more warm and fuzzy.

SteelerFan87
12-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Thnx! I used to visit Steelnation, but they got crazy over there. This place and much more warm and fuzzy.

Well, now that the greetings are done, let's get down to business. You're going to have to change that countdown of yours. Especially if the Ratbirds beat you tonight.....:lol: Yeah, like that'll happen.

:bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Welcome to SA Mr. Impossible :lol:

Jeff
12-03-2007, 09:46 PM
the city of Boston in general is reason enough for any steeler fan to hate the pats.

What's wrong with Boston? :dunno:

Bostonites make me ill and i hate all of their sports teams and fans that go along w/ them...

That would be "Bostonians".

they know nothing more than what goes on in their own little world of "Beantown"...

Beantown? I know of the nickname but just so everyone on the national scene knows we don't actaully refer to our city as Beantown..

its hard to say anything bad about that Pats right now other than they have been caught cheating... but i cant wait til we break a Foote off in their *** this weekend!!!!

Should be a good game coming up. The Steelers are a team that I have a lot of respect for and I'd expect nothing less than a competitive game out of you guys.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Welcome to the site Jeff, glad to have you man ! I was checking out your place alittle while ago as well.

Im looking for a very competitive game this week as well, both teams are big hitters and the defenses know how to play the takeaway game so turnovers will be huge.

Here's to an injury freek matchup next sunday !

Jeff
12-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Welcome to the site Jeff, glad to have you man ! I was checking out your place alittle while ago as well.

Im looking for a very competitive game this week as well, both teams are big hitters and the defenses know how to play the takeaway game so turnovers will be huge.

Here's to an injury freek matchup next sunday !

Thanks for the welcome Top Gun. SA looks to be a great site. :beer2:

The Steelers always seem to give us a tough game. LeBeau is a defensive genius so I'm definetly not expecting any postgame discussion of whether it's ethical to run up the score following our match-up next week. It'll be a close game either way IMO.

Now I hope that there's not as much Patriots hate here as the first guy showed. :dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2007, 10:08 PM
There's no love loss for the Pats here I can tell you that :lol: but don't worry we're pretty tame unless we're provoked :lol:

Jeff
12-03-2007, 10:11 PM
There's no love loss for the Pats here I can tell you that :lol: but don't worry we're pretty tame unless we're provoked :lol:

Got it. I guess it can't get worse than being a Red Sox fan at a Yankees site. :lol:

steelcitysfinestXL
12-03-2007, 10:29 PM
What's wrong with Boston? :dunno:

That would be "Bostonians".

Beantown? I know of the nickname but just so everyone on the national scene knows we don't actaully refer to our city as Beantown..

Should be a good game coming up. The Steelers are a team that I have a lot of respect for and I'd expect nothing less than a competitive game out of you guys.

LOL, welcome jeff!!! I was born and raised in pittsburgh making me a huge fan of the "Mighty Guins", Our Steelers and yes unfortunately the Bucos too, there by making me root for the a baseball team in the sept./oct. months and i defaulted to the Giants and Yankees... (i know its not much better than the sox) Between the Pats and Sox i really have no love lost for the Boston area!! Sorry!!! Once again welcome t the site

Jeff
12-03-2007, 10:41 PM
LOL, welcome jeff!!! I was born and raised in pittsburgh making me a huge fan of the "Mighty Guins", Our Steelers and yes unfortunately the Bucos too, there by making me root for the a baseball team in the sept./oct. months and i defaulted to the Giants and Yankees... (i know its not much better than the sox) Between the Pats and Sox i really have no love lost for the Boston area!! Sorry!!! Once again welcome t the site

Thanks for the welcome man. :beer2:

steelcitysfinestXL
12-03-2007, 10:45 PM
But hey im drinkin Sam Adams Winter Lager... thats a Boston thing i LOVE!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2007, 10:47 PM
Got it. I guess it can't get worse than being a Red Sox fan at a Yankees site. :lol:

Nah, if you can handle that pressure then you should be ok here :greengrin:

Jeff
12-03-2007, 10:51 PM
But hey im drinkin Sam Adams Winter Lager... thats a Boston thing i LOVE!!!
Oh yeah, I seem to recall having a couple of those on Thanksgiving. :beer1:

Nah, if you can handle that pressure then you should be ok here :greengrin:
Good to know :cope:

Deb
12-03-2007, 11:16 PM
Welcome to SA Jeff.... LOL all kidding aside. Jeff is a great guy...I do some modding for him at pats247 and he is going to take that site to great heights. Its been fun.They are great people..just like here

SteelerFan87
12-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Welcome to SA Jeff.... LOL all kidding aside. Jeff is a great guy...I do some modding for him at pats247 and he is going to take that site to great heights. Its been fun.They are great people..just like here

Are there any sites you AREN'T at? lol :lol:

I probably shouldn't talk. I'm a regular poster at like 5 different sites. :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Deb is the ambassador of good will amongst all the affiliates :lol:

TampaSteelGirl
12-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Good Lord! The Pats almost lose to one of the worst teams in the NFL and that team we humilate on MNF and granted we lost to the Jets but we are not undefeated deemed "The best team in history!" I think Belichak is a nasty human being and I think him getting caught cheating made him an even nastier man in wanting to destroy each team each week to prove something. This team thinks they are high standards and are America's team but they stand for everything I hate in a football team! I love our values and teamwork. I"m proud to be a Steeler fan! :tt02:
Their fans talk so much crap on that forum site that it makes me sick! They cant even accknowledge our SB win! THey have to blame bad officiating on everything positive about us and we didnt even cheat!!! I can't wait to see this team go down and I'd rather see us lose this week and see them lose in the SB instead!! Wouldn't that just be the shiat!!! :tt02:

Deb
12-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Ummmm I did cut back on a few sites lately LOL

And thanks for stating that in a KIND way Top Gun LOL

and they aren't like every other pats site out there. When Reg was in the hospital....not a day went by I didnt get a note or a prayer. Cool people