PDA

View Full Version : Flags??

ARKIESTEEL
12-03-2007, 11:15 AM
We got 15 yards for that shove early in the game then it was like the refs was not going to call that crap anymore the whole game. The only reason I bring this up is on one of Bens run down by the goal line the guy that tackled him had him on the ground with what looked like a knee lock for a long time. Our O-line guys had to get them pulled off him and it looked like Ben came up mad. Now I like hard hitting football but I swear that dude looked like he was trying to twist Ben's knee. Where was the flag for not letting him go???

Did I not see this right??

LatrobePA
12-03-2007, 11:23 AM
I saw that too, I was p!ssed for the no flag there. The Bengals have no class, just like the late hit they put on Trent Green last year to knock him out for weeks. I hate them, and Marv Lewis should be fired at years end for not taking control of that sh!tty team.

I wish Ben would of layed his sorry a$$ out.

floodcitygirl
12-03-2007, 11:23 AM
We saw that too. I didn't see that he was twisting his knee but everybody at Martinos was screaming at him to let him up and then amazed that there was no flag on that.

Bengal fans will be the first to go off on how dirty the Steelers play though.

K Train
12-03-2007, 11:26 AM
these games are always like that, one time carter and smith ****ed up douche and carter grabbed his held and held him down talking ****....flags for that kind of stuff is BS....let em play...i feel this way both ways, our guys can stick up for themselves...

NOVA STEELERS
12-03-2007, 11:26 AM
I almost threw my beer at the TV I was soooooooo :cursin: at the bungels player for acting like the players we love to hate so much :smh2:

K Train
12-03-2007, 11:28 AM
We saw that too. I didn't see that he was twisting his knee but everybody at Martinos was screaming at him to let him up and then amazed that there was no flag on that.

Bengal fans will be the first to go off on how dirty the Steelers play though.

they do though lol

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2007, 11:31 AM
I saw that too, I was p!ssed for the no flag there. The Bengals have no class, just like the late hit they put on Trent Green last year to knock him out for weeks. I hate them, and Marv Lewis should be fired at years end for not taking control of that sh!tty team.

I wish Ben would of layed his sorry a$$ out.

Yeah that was a bunch of **** !! They call it on us right away when Simmons just shoves back after being provoked but yet Ben's leg is nearly ripped off and nothing is called. He should have been flagged and ejected for that crap, there's no excuse to be such a jerk....well then again it is the whiny ***, uncontrolled, me first Bengals we're talking about here.

Lewis is a joke and needs to be canned and Mike Brown needs to clean house with that team.

K Train
12-03-2007, 11:34 AM
ok, both teams got away with alot of unnecessary roughness calls....and i think thats good, mostly because our guys would beat all their asses lol. but the simmons call was blatant, he shoved him really hard like 10 seconds after the play...why cant he do that in pass protection?

floodcitygirl
12-03-2007, 11:44 AM
ok, both teams got away with alot of unnecessary roughness calls....and i think thats good, mostly because our guys would beat all their asses lol. but the simmons call was blatant, he shoved him really hard like 10 seconds after the play...why cant he do that in pass protection?And our guy being held down like that wasn't blatant? Do you think he was doing that just to whisper sweet nothings in his ear? That should have been called or don't call any at all.

And no I don't think as a whole our guys play dirty. Hard yes. Not dirty.

AZ_Steeler
12-03-2007, 11:45 AM
All night long the Bengals were shoving and pushing and starting a lot of extra curricular activities after the play and never received one flag. Hopefully someone on the ref office took note of that as well and sends these guys a letter to let them know how uneven they called the game.

On that one punt return when the bengals had 4 consecutive blocks in the back the Steelers had to plead and beg for a flag on that play and almost didn't get it!

K Train
12-03-2007, 11:54 AM
lol we were blessed with calls last night, i can hardly see an argument in an unevenly called game lol

floodcitygirl
12-03-2007, 12:02 PM
You must have been preoccupied when you were watching. lol

GoBenGo
12-03-2007, 12:12 PM
We got 15 yards for that shove early in the game then it was like the refs was not going to call that crap anymore the whole game. The only reason I bring this up is on one of Bens run down by the goal line the guy that tackled him had him on the ground with what looked like a knee lock for a long time. Our O-line guys had to get them pulled off him and it looked like Ben came up mad. Now I like hard hitting football but I swear that dude looked like he was trying to twist Ben's knee. Where was the flag for not letting him go???

Did I not see this right??Yep! I was like, Get up Off him! Ben is the Man, wish he would have dusted that fat piece of doop. Ben has class though, and instead of pounding the punk, he just was like WTF.
Let's see Brady do that, Let's see manning dive in the endzone, lemme see those pussycat dolls drag defenders.
I want a clip of the TD dive over that dude. AMAZING

UhOh Stinko stepping out on 4th down, was priceless. His face, his body language,the results, he owned himself.

DIESELMAN
12-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Its gotten to the point where saying "**** the Bungholes" just doesn't do it anymore. I hate them with a passion that words can't describe. They are a bunch of cry baby, finger pointing pussies. Whoever said Lewis should be fired is right. He never had or will have control of a bunch of talentless, overrated players they call a team. One year wonders is all they are, they are riding on the mild success they had a few years ago,. Don't they know they only involve the Bungholes in the scheduling so the rest of the NFL has a fill in team to play? They never make it past Dec.....EVER!!!!!

floodcitygirl
12-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Its gotten to the point where saying "**** the Bungholes" just doesn't do it anymore. I hate them with a passion that words can't describe. They are a bunch of cry baby, finger pointing pussies. Whoever said Lewis should be fired is right. He never had or will have control of a bunch of talentless, overrated players they call a team. One year wonders is all they are, they are riding on the mild success they had a few years ago,. Don't they know they only involve the Bungholes in the scheduling so the rest of the NFL has a fill in team to play? They never make it past Dec.....EVER!!!!!LOL! Work today is gonna be fun.

SteelerFan87
12-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Yeah, the Bengals were really chippy after the whistle all game. But of course, if you talk to a Bungle fan they'll talk about how the Steelers are classless and dirty and how we got all the calls last night.

TEEMONT
12-03-2007, 05:18 PM
The way I see it is **** like this goes both ways all the time. Oh well, the bungles talked **** during the game, oh well, like the Steelers didn't? I saw Anthony Smith in someones face everytime he defensed a pass. It's part of the game, talking ****.

Besides the ref's weren't biased either way, they may hav enot thrown flags against the bungles, but Ben did not cross the goal line on his scramble TD (although it was an aweseom play).

black an gold 4 life
12-04-2007, 01:01 AM
I'M WITH U DIESEL MAN I HATE THE BUNGIRLS 4 REAL

SteelersWoman
12-04-2007, 01:29 AM
...Do you think he was doing that just to whisper sweet nothings in his ear? ......

Yeah, I think we can all kind of guess the "flavor" of what he was saying to Ben. I've got to say that I think that's the FIRST time I've ever seen Ben that ticked, and I'm sure there was a very good reason for it--Ben is about the most even-tempered QB there is.

floodcitygirl
12-04-2007, 08:44 AM
Yeah, I think we can all kind of guess the "flavor" of what he was saying to Ben. I've got to say that I think that's the FIRST time I've ever seen Ben that ticked, and I'm sure there was a very good reason for it--Ben is about the most even-tempered QB there is.Yep. I thought the same thing SW. He was mad. He just didn't whine about it.