PDA

View Full Version : ESPN=Stupidity

PITT23
09-19-2006, 10:48 PM
ESPN made a few mistakes last night...

They said Ben's fever was at 104 degrees which is actually quite dangerous for your body. In reality, it was 100.4 degrees which is a huge difference.

They said once when he was bending over that his incision from the appendix surgury must have been really hurting. Problem is, he never got cut open like that. They made a few small (needle sized) holes in his abdomen but never made any huge cuts.

Just a few reasons I am beginning to hate ESPN...

House of Steel
09-19-2006, 10:53 PM
You be better off listening to me than those dopes.

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-19-2006, 11:58 PM
F$$% ESPN :cursin: Screw all national media. :cursin: We will have the last laugh. :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-20-2006, 12:42 AM
They reported a 104 degree fever all afternoon long. They even put up a diagram showing the 3 small holes done to perform the operation! Just shows they have alot of learning to do about commentating a game together and getting their facts straight !

House of Steel
09-20-2006, 12:54 AM
My wife gagged when they showed that appendix display. I was like saying, What the **** do we need to know this? What is this the Medical Channel? There is a damn football game guys get back into it. I've never seen so much stupidity in all my life last night with them three.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-20-2006, 12:56 AM
I think Theismann brings down Kornheiser to his level.

Steelersfan
09-20-2006, 01:00 AM
I get tired of them talking with or about other people during the middle of the game. They had D-Wade on this week which was cool, but why not wait and talk to him when nothing is going on?

SteelerFan87
09-20-2006, 01:02 AM
Well Kornheiser made a comment that we probably didn't need to see that appendix picture.

Also, "Just a few reasons I am beginning to hate ESPN..." JUST BEGINNING to hate? I have hated ESPN for a long time. All they do is find 1 or 2 teams to be obsessed with, and then they worship them. Like the Pats. God, it's like they get paid to kiss tom brady's and bill belichick's asses.

House of Steel
09-20-2006, 01:17 AM
Well Kornheiser made a comment that we probably didn't need to see that appendix picture.

Also, "Just a few reasons I am beginning to hate ESPN..." JUST BEGINNING to hate? I have hated ESPN for a long time. All they do is find 1 or 2 teams to be obsessed with, and then they worship them. Like the Pats. God, it's like they get paid to kiss tom brady's and bill belichick's asses.

Took you 6 years to figure that out??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, they love the Patriots so much, they practically live up where the sun don't shine. :hilarious: :hilarious:

Steelersfan
09-20-2006, 01:19 AM

Dude, they love the Patriots so much, they practically live up where the sun don't shine. :hilarious: :hilarious:

HEY! I live up here where the sun don't shine! I just saw the light a long, long time ago......lol
:tt02:

House of Steel
09-20-2006, 01:23 AM
That wasn't what I meant, SF. I meant the other theory, Oh never mind darn it.

Steelersfan
09-20-2006, 01:24 AM
That wasn't what I meant, SF. I meant the other theory, Oh never mind darn it.

I knew what you meant :lol:
Just messing with ya!

SteelerFan87
09-20-2006, 01:25 AM

Took PITT23 6 years to figure that out. Took me about 5 seconds, and I've hated them ever since.

House of Steel
09-20-2006, 01:27 AM
:hilarious:

I bet it took Koopa 2 cents worth to figure that out too. That was a cool line you said.

AZ_Steeler
09-20-2006, 02:49 PM
I don't know if anyone saw this, but last night (Tuesday) at the start of SportsCenter they reported that they had made a mistake when reporting Bens temperature. They said it should have been 100.4 not 104, but they at least admitted they messed up last night.

The whole diagram of the appendicts was uncalled for, if we really wanted to know what it was we would have googled it!

PITT23
09-20-2006, 04:00 PM
Took PITT23 6 years to figure that out. Took me about 5 seconds, and I've hated them ever since.
Well they are the only "all sports all the time" channel and I've done some intern work for them so...yeah.

House of Steel
09-20-2006, 04:02 PM
I am sorry Pitt, that was a joke, never meant to be a smart ellick comment

PITT23
09-20-2006, 04:04 PM
I am sorry Pitt, that was a joke, never meant to be a smart ellick comment
No offense taken at all, just saying why they've never really angered me until now.