PDA

View Full Version : Browns vs Cards

BlitzburghRockCity
12-02-2007, 07:57 PM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?season=2007&week=REG13&game_id=29382

The cards held on despite a last minute TD pass that fell incomplete as the time expired. Now that the Browns lost it's even more important for us to win and get back that full 2 game along with our tie breaker heading into the last 4 games of the season !

DIESELMAN
12-02-2007, 08:01 PM
SWEET!!!!! We need to take care of business and the rest of the division will take care of itself.

LarryNJ
12-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Chris Collingsworth doesn't think they lost! :lol: He's annoying.

It's great that the Browns lost because they have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way.

Troyisabeast_43
12-02-2007, 08:15 PM
That means a win tonight gets us to 9-3 and 9 wins and with the Browns being at 7-5 and 5 losses it means all the Steelers would have to due to win the division the last 4 weeks is have a combination of either 2 wins the last 4 games to guarantee them to finish no worse then 11-5, or the other scenario to lock down the division would be to win one more game and have the Browns lose one more game. That would guarantee the Steelers to finish no worse then 10-6 and if the Browns would happen to finish 10-6 the Steelers win the tiebraker of course sweeping the season series. So tonight is a huge huge game as far as really putting a strangle hold down on this division once and for all. Plus, the Steelers still do have a realistic shot to get that number 2 seed over the Colts still being only a game behind them. So a win tonight will keep that still possible and keep the pressure on the Colts to keep winning the rest of the season. Gotta take care of business here tonight though first against the Bungles lets get it done guys GO STEELERS!!!

Gr8N8
12-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Winslow had no chance to get down with both feet, the first foot that landed before the hit was already on the line.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Hell yeah we took care of business and essentially took a 3 game lead in the division tonight !

Yeah that was a great catch but he wouldnt have come down inbounds at all...but you know the Clowns are bitchin and whining about it.

Gr8N8
12-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Hell yeah we took care of business and essentially took a 3 game lead in the division tonight !

Yeah that was a great catch but he wouldnt have come down inbounds at all...but you know the Clowns are bitchin and whining about it.

It's been the talk all day. The news, the radio. They "got screwed by the NFL again". Right. They screwed themselves.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2007, 12:00 AM
all they do is whine, :blah: they'll never learn. Im sure they think they are still God's gift to the AFCN. I can't wait to ready their bitching tomorrow too, I might have to stop by a browns board just to laugh

Gr8N8
12-03-2007, 12:03 AM
all they do is whine, :blah: they'll never learn. Im sure they think they are still God's gift to the AFCN.

K2 just said that the Browns were "the better team, they just didn't get the call". A reporter reminded Kellen that Arizona beat Pittsburgh, "well that's something we let get away from us too".

Can the guy just flat out admit he plays for an expansion team that LOST?!

Hawk Believer
12-03-2007, 12:10 AM
Did anyone see the Brown's 2-pt conversion? It was a trick play I'd never seen before. The QB lined up and then started calling an audible. Crowd noise was high, so he left his position behind center and ran out to the left wide reciever to yell the audible in his ear. But that was all a diversion. While he was out giving the audible to the WR, they snapped to the runing back who successfully threw a pass against the surprised D. Kinda a fun play to watch if nothing else.

Gr8N8
12-03-2007, 12:19 AM
Cribbs was a QB here at Kent State. A decent QB as well. They could pull that off more often... but they are the Clowns... they'll never figure out what works.

black an gold 4 life
12-03-2007, 12:26 AM
LOL THE CLOWNS SUCKS, THANK U CLOWNS:bluelol::bluelol::lol::banana:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Did anyone see the Brown's 2-pt conversion? It was a trick play I'd never seen before. The QB lined up and then started calling an audible. Crowd noise was high, so he left his position behind center and ran out to the left wide reciever to yell the audible in his ear. But that was all a diversion. While he was out giving the audible to the WR, they snapped to the runing back who successfully threw a pass against the surprised D. Kinda a fun play to watch if nothing else.

Yeah they got that from us a long time ago. Tommy Maddox did it for us and so did Kordell way back when. You stand up and pull away from center with your hands in the air like you are changing the play or just looking generally like you are confused and ready to call a time out and then you direct snap it and run.

SteelersWoman
12-03-2007, 04:14 AM
Chris Collingsworth doesn't think they lost!...

I noticed that several guys (who must not've seen the game and only saw that highlight) said the same thing. Apparently they missed the bad call that gave Braylon a TD that he didn't deserve--he was down by contact quite a ways back there. Even Dan Dierdorf was schocked they gave it to Braylon, and he loves the Browns.

So anyway--take away Braylon's TD (that he DIDN'T deserve) and give Kellen the one he (maybe) did, and it still ends with the same score.

NOVA STEELERS
12-03-2007, 06:49 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :crybabyclowns:

AZ_Steeler
12-03-2007, 11:39 AM
I watched the end of the game and I think it was a catch by Winslow... of course it is a judgment call but he was able to get one foot down and you could clearly tell he was pushed out.

I wanted the Cards to win though so I'm not complaining too much but it was a close call and the Browns may have been jipped :D

BlitzburghNation
12-03-2007, 11:44 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :crybabyclowns:

Couldn't have said it better ~~~ :haha:

:bigfinger: Them clowns---with a side of :whiz: on them !

Gr8N8
12-03-2007, 06:23 PM
I noticed that several guys (who must not've seen the game and only saw that highlight) said the same thing. Apparently they missed the bad call that gave Braylon a TD that he didn't deserve--he was down by contact quite a ways back there. Even Dan Dierdorf was schocked they gave it to Braylon, and he loves the Browns.

So anyway--take away Braylon's TD (that he DIDN'T deserve) and give Kellen the one he (maybe) did, and it still ends with the same score.

There were several other really bad calls that went in the Browns' favor yesterday. They have no room to complain. It's Cleveland, accept it a**holes.

LarryNJ
12-03-2007, 08:14 PM

I forget which show it is that has the head official review a few plays each week but I'd love to hear his take on the Braylon TD. That seemed pretty obvious to me that he was down.

Besides good teams overcome bad calls. The Browns aren't a good team yet. But they are better than normal for them.

Stlrs4Life
12-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Winslow had no chance to get down with both feet, the first foot that landed before the hit was already on the line.

I agree.