PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Williams done for year

K Train
11-27-2007, 04:43 PM
The Palm Beach Post reports that Ricky Williams is out for the season with a torn chest muscle. Williams probably didn't show enough to garner much trade interest, so the Dolphins must decide if they want to keep him at a cheap salary next season.
Source: Palm Beach Post

Koopa
11-27-2007, 04:57 PM
was that from getting blown up by farrior, or was it from when timmons stepped on him??

i'm sure ricky doesn't care, he's only playing football so he doesn't have to pay the dolphins a shitload of money

K Train
11-27-2007, 04:59 PM
im gonna say timmons, the force down probably stretched his chest to the point it tore, his foot went down pretty hard

Prosdo
11-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Damn Miami's RB core is hurting pretty bad!

PsychoWard
11-27-2007, 05:35 PM
was that from getting blown up by farrior, or was it from when timmons stepped on him??

i'm sure ricky doesn't care, he's only playing football so he doesn't have to pay the dolphins a shiatload of money

it was where timmions stepped on him

AZ_Steeler
11-27-2007, 06:12 PM
That sucks for Ricky... I was hoping he would be able to come back and do something to turn things around.

PsychoWard
11-27-2007, 06:20 PM
That sucks for Ricky... I was hoping he would be able to come back and do something to turn things around.

me too i picked him up in fantsy:D:D:D:D:D

Mike Tomlin
11-27-2007, 06:54 PM
I think Ricky looked pretty good on the runs to say how long he's been gone. I would keep him if I were the Dolphins, his body has had a lot of rest so he can last in the NFL. Plus their only paying him like 2 dollars a game lol they just played him waaayyy too early. I would have atleast waited until next week where he would have another week of practice and better field conditions.

dick rasile
11-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Damn Miami's RB core is hurting pretty bad!
Hey, we have a few that are taking up space.

black an gold 4 life
11-28-2007, 12:45 AM
man this sucks 4 ricky 2 he's getting hurt everytime he touches the ball he just recovered from an broken arm............

BlitzburghNation
11-28-2007, 03:44 AM
:popcorn:

SteelerFan87
11-29-2007, 08:21 PM
I haven't seen much about Timmons stepping on him. From the one angle it looks kind of bad, but from another angle it looks like he's just jumping over a guy and his foot lands on Ricky. I'm going to give Timmons the benefit of the doubt, but I've already heard some accusations from other teams fans that he intentionally stomped on him.