11-26-2007, 05:24 PM
Here's an interesting link,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :popcorn:

http://www.dve.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=89663

AZ_Steeler
11-26-2007, 05:32 PM
No Big Ben with his dog?? :dunno:

DIESELMAN
11-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Nice!! Harrison looks badder then his own dog.

GoBenGo
11-26-2007, 06:08 PM
I wish this would load better, it won't let me scroll through, and see any of the others.
Loooks real cool though, put it on my xmas list!
Just makes my heroes cooler. Dogs are the best. Any goldens?
I saw by one of the posts Ben's Herc and Zeus were missing. They are some cool dudes too!http://i12.tinypic.com/85upb2t.jpg

stillers4me
11-26-2007, 06:19 PM
Looks like Hines has a goldendoodle......very cool dog.

Koopa
11-26-2007, 06:32 PM
lol, you can tell some of those dogs they have are because of their wives/girlfriends...... they need a doberman **** pitbulls lol

BlitzburghRockCity
11-26-2007, 11:43 PM
Damn!! Foote as 2 pit bulls !! and Freekin Harrison is a bad *** with his pit too !

Koopa
11-26-2007, 11:53 PM
pit bulls are the scum of dogs, they should all be euthanized i would not let one of those dogs around kids

GoBenGo
11-26-2007, 11:59 PM
:lol:I was showing them to my wife , and she asked if Batch was gay.:bluelol:I told her NO NO, he's our back up QB for crissake!:banging:Then she said , inocently, oh, like Kordell:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
you can't make stuff like that happen. Props to Charles for being man enough to own a couple of bichons. if they are both girls they would be batches bitches.:bluelol::bluelol::bluelol:

Koopa
11-27-2007, 12:17 AM
:lol:I was showing them to my wife , and she asked if Batch was gay.:bluelol:I told her NO NO, he's our back up QB for crissake!:banging:Then she said , inocently, oh, like Kordell:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
you can't make stuff like that happen. Props to Charles for being man enough to own a couple of bichons. if they are both girls they would be batches bitches.:bluelol::bluelol::bluelol:

i guarantee you he only has them cause his wife has him by the balls and made him get those

BlitzburghRockCity
11-27-2007, 12:19 AM
They say owners eventually look like their dogs; Jeff Reed looks just like his :lol:

black an gold 4 life
11-27-2007, 12:44 AM
WE COULD'VE OF USED SOME OF THEM PIT BULLS 2 NIGHT:bluelol:MAN I HOPE THE FIELD IS N THE SAME CONDITION NEXT SUNDAY WHEN THE BUNGIRLS COME 2 TOWN...............:banana:

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-27-2007, 12:49 AM
pit bulls are the scum of dogs, they should all be euthanized i would not let one of those dogs around kids

Pits are not the scum of dogs, its the owners that make them that way !!

Koopa
11-27-2007, 12:51 AM
WE COULD'VE OF USED SOME OF THEM PIT BULLS 2 NIGHT:bluelol:MAN I HOPE THE FIELD IS N THE SAME CONDITION NEXT SUNDAY WHEN THE BUNGIRLS COME 2 TOWN...............:banana:

**** that, it hurt us just as much, and the bengals actually have an offense unlike the dolphins.......

Pits are not the scum of dogs, its the owners that make them that way !!

true, but they are still ugly dogs, everyone needs a doberman :lol:

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-27-2007, 01:44 AM
true, but they are still ugly dogs, everyone needs a doberman :lol:

You wouldn't be a little biased now would ya?? :lol:

Koopa
11-27-2007, 01:48 AM
You wouldn't be a little biased now would ya?? :lol:

me??? no way :lol:

dobermans or rottweilers if you want a tough looking dog lol

memphissteelergirl
11-27-2007, 12:00 PM
They say owners eventually look like their dogs; Jeff Reed looks just like his :lol:

LOL....Harrison certainly looks like his! :lol:

steelersgal86
11-28-2007, 06:44 AM
Nice!! Harrison looks badder then his own dog.

:iagree: I was thinking the same thing...they both look mean :dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-28-2007, 06:57 AM
:iagree: I was thinking the same thing...they both look mean :dunno:

My wife was like, DAMN ! As tough as he plays he looks just as mean out of uniform! :yesnod:

steelcitysfinestXL
12-01-2007, 03:34 PM
My wife was like, DAMN ! As tough as he plays he looks just as mean out of uniform! :yesnod:

My dads Ex-girlfriend lived in across the hall from harrison in a condo for 2 and a half years. (Until he signed a bigger contract last season i believe)They actually became very good friends which is funny because she is like 62 years old 4'10" 95lbs soaking wet with boots on!!! She used to walk that dog a few times a week to help him out, with her Losa Opsa (spell check!)!!! She said they are BOTH very nice , lol!!!!

memphissteelergirl
12-03-2007, 09:23 AM
My dads Ex-girlfriend lived in across the hall from harrison in a condo for 2 and a half years. (Until he signed a bigger contract last season i believe)They actually became very good friends which is funny because she is like 62 years old 4'10" 95lbs soaking wet with boots on!!! She used to walk that dog a few times a week to help him out, with her Lhasa Apso (spell check!)!!! She said they are BOTH very nice , lol!!!!

Fixed it for ya
!

:greengrin: