View Full Version : Espn rankings

Blitzburgh55
09-19-2006, 04:27 PM
http://www.footballforum.com/nfl-forum/6110-week-2-power-rankings.html
Steelers are at 9th

AZ_Steeler
09-19-2006, 04:35 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

Maybe I was a little hard on the Steelers...maybe not! :) Big matchup this week though is giong to be the Jags and Colts, Bengals and Steelers!

I don't really have any complaints with his rankings, this one of the few that looks half way legitimate.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-19-2006, 04:39 PM
:iagree: both of those games are the games of the week. We should see these being analyzed and talked about this whole week and half of next week atleast.

AZ_Steeler
09-19-2006, 04:41 PM
:iagree: both of those games are the games of the week. We should see these being analyzed and talked about this whole week and half of next week atleast.
What happened to your sig?

BlitzburghRockCity
09-19-2006, 04:42 PM
It's still there, I see it...:dunno:

AZ_Steeler
09-19-2006, 04:48 PM
It's still there, I see it...:dunno:

Really? Does everybody else see it??? All I see is the photobucket picture saying the photo has been deleted??? :scratch:

Hawk Believer
09-19-2006, 04:53 PM
I see it. I think its another hallucination AZ...:dunno:

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-19-2006, 04:57 PM
I see all the sigs too. Is AZ still drunk from last night? :lol:

AZ_Steeler
09-19-2006, 05:10 PM
:scratch: I don't think I'm hallucinating :dunno:

Here is what I am seeing...

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/azsteeler/screenshot.jpg

Hawk Believer
09-19-2006, 05:19 PM
Have you been uploading a lot of photobucket stuff?

Q: My images take a long time to upload or do not upload at all.
A: Try uploading smaller images. This does not mean you must crop your images, rather be aware of the file size of them.

Uploading images larger than our limit (1024 x 768 Pixels for Free accounts, 2048 x 1536 Pixels for Pro accounts) only to have them automatically resized can also contribute to slowness when you are uploading.

If you have a Free account and are at your upper limit for disk space, you will not be able to upload any additional images until you delete some of the current images. There must be enough space left for the full image size of the new images. You can view your current usage in your Account Options. Please see our tutorial on Account Options for more details.

Make sure there are no punctuation marks, symbols or spaces in the name of the image.
Q: I am getting a "Bandwidth Exceeded" picture in place of my images, what is bandwidth?
A: Bandwidth, in Photobucket terms, is a measure of the number of bytes passed over time via direct linking to images in your album from out on the internet. It is calculated by adding up the size of each of your images as they are sent from Photobucket. Example: You have various images of 25K each in size - they are viewed by by 100 users on your favorite message board in one day. 25K * 100 requests = 2500K (or 2.5MB) of bandwidth used in one day. Please be careful not to confuse bandwidth with your album size, otherwise known as disk space, which is discussed above.

Q: I removed a number of images from my album but my bandwidth has not decreased.
A: Bandwidth is not a measure of how many images are in your album, rather it is a measure of how many times the images in your album are being 'viewed' from places out on the internet where you have posted links to them.

Q: How often does my bandwidth usage reset?
A: Bandwidth resets each month on the anniversary of the day you originally registered. Example: you registered on the 5th of June - your bandwidth will reset on on 5th of each month. You can view your original registration day as well as your current bandwidth usage in your 'Account Options'. Please see the 'Member since' and 'Monthly bandwidth' fields..

AZ_Steeler
09-19-2006, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the info HB but none of that has anything to with why I can't see his sig... my usage on photobucket is only 1.24% and my bandwidth is 0.05%

I'll have to see if I can see his sig when I get home... :scratch:

Yes I have :hijack: Sorry!

Another note PatsOwnU just checked he can't see your sig as well... I did just clear my tmp and IE files and deleted all my cookies...