PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: SteelersGal86

AZ_Steeler
11-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
SteelersGal86

Member Spotlight Questions:

How long have you been a Steeler fan?I was born and raised a steeler’s fan and will die a steeler’s fan….

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? Well both my parents are from P.A. so for me there was no other choice, but I would not have it any other way. All of my parents kids were raised to bleed black n gold…

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? Well there are a few but I would have to say Hines Ward

Why are they your favorite player? I like the person he is on and off the field. He is a leader and always smiling.

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Terry Bradshaw he is just a funny guy….

What is your favorite Steelers memory? Don’t even have to think twice about this it is the parade in Pittsburgh after our Super Bowl victory…when we win again everyone needs to try and go you will never experience anything like it….we were freezing but it did not matter…we will have the memories and pics forever!!!

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? My niece’s volleyball….

How did you find Steeler Addicts? Clevestinks actually was the one who told me about it..and I am glad he did….

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? The best place on the net….I have met a lot of great people here, it is just a great place to hang out…it has grown so much since I have been here and will continue to grow with the great staff and members….

What do you do for a living? No wise cracks…I work for the County….

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? That I have my cosmetology license and was a hair dresser at one time…or that I actually have another brother...not just cleve and pyscho

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? This is a hard one..I could say that I am a nice, caring, easy going person …but I wont I will say my brothers Clevestinks and PyschoWard

What kind of car or truck do you drive? Liberty

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? I wish I could stand up for myself and be more assertive with people…(like my boss and my brothers)

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Getting together with the whole family, my step-sons sports, and my nieces volleyball

Favorite TV show? House, Kitchen Nightmares and deal or no deal, smarter than a 5th grader

Favorite video games? All the games here on SA :greengrin:

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? Well for every game it is myself, my brothers and their family and our parents…so I guess they like watching it with me…either that or I am a pretty darn good cook….:greengrin:

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do ? What don’t we do…we always have a huge selection of food a different theme each week..we all sit in our same spots and if someone is not there you don’t sit in their seat….depending on whose house we are at there are a few different things that have to be done…

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? Everything from wings, tacos, pizza, sloppy jo’s, chili, salsa, dips, you name it I am sure we have had it…and can’t forget the beer….

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? Not one…but hope to someday…

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field ? Heinz Field because I have been there….

Immaculate Reception or "The Tackle"Without a doubt “the tackle”

BlitzburghRockCity
11-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Great stuff Carla, thanks for sharing ! :clap:

BlitzburghNation
11-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Nice interview "Gal" ~~~~~~ :bigthumb:

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Nice interview !! thanks for sharing !! Don't worry bout them brothers , that's just what brothers do !!:lol:

floodcitygirl
11-26-2007, 03:28 PM
Very nice to hear some more about you Carla. Thanks for being willing to share.

PsychoWard
11-26-2007, 06:09 PM
nice interview carla

steelersgal86
11-26-2007, 07:58 PM
nice interview carla

Did you learn anything about me :dunno:

SteelerNerd
11-26-2007, 08:22 PM
terry bradshaw rules!

BB2W
11-26-2007, 08:51 PM
I love these things! :redcool:

PsychoWard
11-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Did you learn anything about me :dunno:

YEAH I DID actually i learned that you are still trying to pass me and cleve off as your brothers!:wtf:

steelersgal86
11-29-2007, 11:01 AM
YEAH I DID actually i learned that you are still trying to pass me and cleve off as your brothers!:wtf:

:stirpot: you think I would claim you two if it was not true!!!!! stop being like Cleve....:nono:

PsychoWard
11-30-2007, 04:49 PM
:stirpot: you think I would claim you two if it was not true!!!!! stop being like Cleve....:nono:

hey i am not being like anyone i just call it as i see it.:yesnod:

steelersgal86
12-06-2007, 07:30 PM
hey i am not being like anyone i just call it as i see it.:yesnod:

:respect:you wont get a christmas gift

BigDawg22
12-28-2007, 04:37 PM
very nice steelersgal

KY TITAN
02-24-2009, 06:52 PM
great interview gal http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh160/kytitan42240/EMOTIONCONS/flowers.gif

Dean Denton
03-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Nice read, thank for sharing. Now what is it you do for the county? My wife is going to cosmetology school right now and she loves it. I am set to go in tomorrow for a trim. I have not had a hair cut since sept 24th. This is the longest my hair has been in 20 years. I wont let anyone cut my hair other then my wife ever again. Yes. the Sb was that good, and I cant cut it off.

If you want to be more assertive just slam someone in the nose the next time the get lippy. I promise you will feel much better. However, you could take a beating for that, so kick them while they are all teared up, then run like hell....lol Worst case, you stood up for yourself...Its a start.