PDA

View Full Version : Eagles vs Pats

BlitzburghRockCity
11-25-2007, 09:40 PM
Wow this is a bit of a shocker so far...

The pats jumped out to a 7-0 lead within the first 2 minutes of the game but then the Eagles marched right down the field and scored a TD of their own on a Westbrook run.

AJ Feeley is in a nice groove so far but we'll see if they can keep it up.

SteelersGirlTN7
11-25-2007, 10:05 PM
Wow this is a bit of a shocker so far...

The pats jumped out to a 7-0 lead within the first 2 minutes of the game but then the Eagles marched right down the field and scored a TD of their own on a Westbrook run.

AJ Feeley is in a nice groove so far but we'll see if they can keep it up.

I hope the Steelers are watching!!

Madden made a comment about how the Pats are sucsceptible to the run on 1st down, and the Eagles are getting some good runs out of Westbrook. They also were able to get to Brady once already, which was amazing. No one has really been able to get to him, except in the Colts game.

Whether the Eagles can pull out 60 minutes of football or not, they're certainly giving them a run for their money so far!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Wow this is a great game so far. Each team has marched right down the field on the opposing defense. 1 of the pats TD's was scored on an int. return for a TD and the other by an offensive drive, it's now 14-14. AJ Feeley has showed up tonight and the Eagles are moving the ball nicely; seemingly not intimidated at all by the Pats and the home crowd which by the way is very quiet and uneasy right now.

COMON EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Eagles defense rose to the challenge and stopped the Pats with 1st and goal; making them settle for a FG.

now 17-14 pats midway through the 2nd Q.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-25-2007, 10:49 PM
24-21 at the half, the Eagles aren't rolling over and are giving the Pats everything they can handle and then some. They are getting in Brady's face nearly every play so we'll see if they can keep it up for the 2nd half.

SteelCityMan786
11-25-2007, 11:24 PM
Wow this is a great game so far. Each team has marched right down the field on the opposing defense. 1 of the pats TD's was scored on an int. return for a TD and the other by an offensive drive, it's now 14-14. AJ Feeley has showed up tonight and the Eagles are moving the ball nicely; seemingly not intimidated at all by the Pats and the home crowd which by the way is very quiet and uneasy right now.

COMON EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't trust them damn Eagles even if my life depended on it.

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-25-2007, 11:40 PM
and the beagles take the lead 28-24. Come Beagles D break Brady 's ****ing leg now

BlitzburghRockCity
11-25-2007, 11:52 PM
Hell yeah, the Eagles just stopped the Pats on 4th down on the 33...comon
Feeley get this win !!

The eagles D has totally shut down Moss and the running game and definitely have the Pats frustrated but it's still far from over yet

Troyisabeast_43
11-25-2007, 11:54 PM
Man if Philly pulls this off that loss the Steelers had to the Jets would be disastorous because then all the Steelers would have had to do was beat the Pats and assuming they would win out they would get the damn tiebraker. The bottom line is the Pats look very beatable here and are getting burned by ****ing AJ Feeley. This Pats team can be had and tonight might finally be the damn night it happens once and for all.

SteelCityMan786
11-26-2007, 12:28 AM
Now the Philly Eagles have failed.

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-26-2007, 12:28 AM
And in Typical philly fashion they choke

floodcitygirl
11-26-2007, 12:33 AM
I had to miss the last 10 minutes minus one. Looks like it fell apart for them. What a shame. Would have loved to see the Pats lose at home.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-26-2007, 12:43 AM
They had this game but Feeley got greedy and tried to go for it all and overthrew the receiver and right into Samuels hands... :cursin: They drove right down and were in position to atleast tie it no problem... :wtf:

Prosdo
11-26-2007, 04:08 AM
This just proves the Patriots are not so unstoppable. They can be beaten and I hope the Steelers were taking notes.

$teeler$guy
11-27-2007, 12:43 PM
i thought the eagles were going to beat them actually