PDA

View Full Version : What's up everybody?

yinzer
11-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Just wanted to say that I'm finally a member!!! I don't know what the heck took me so long but I've been reading these posts forever!!! Good to be here. Let me start by saying that I am your typical Stiller fan. I am from Pittsburgh. I have broken my share of remote controls, coffee tables, chairs, cupboard doors, etc. (the cupboard door was the loss to the jets) I have the tendency to try to dissect our losses and figure out what the heck the problem is/was. This week, I'm taking a different approach... The Fish are 0-10. We are 7-3. We are playing at home and the Fish are coming to a very, very harsh environment. The boys will show up and we will beat the %$#@ out of them. For those of us who are hesitant to call this one an easy victory, (including myself) let's stop that now and start waving the towels around a little early! Go Stillers!!!

PsychoWard
11-24-2007, 02:16 PM
:sup: and :welcome: nice intro!

BlitzburghNation
11-24-2007, 02:54 PM
:towelwave: :welcome: :towelwave:

AZ_Steeler
11-24-2007, 04:53 PM
:welcome:

We hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions let us know! :bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-24-2007, 05:02 PM
:greetings: Post up and enjoy !

GoBenGo
11-24-2007, 05:48 PM
Just wanted to say that I'm finally a member!!! I don't know what the heck took me so long but I've been reading these posts forever!!! Good to be here. Let me start by saying that I am your typical Stiller fan. I am from Pittsburgh. I have broken my share of remote controls, coffee tables, chairs, cupboard doors, etc. (the cupboard door was the loss to the jets) I have the tendency to try to dissect our losses and figure out what the heck the problem is/was. This week, I'm taking a different approach... The Fish are 0-10. We are 7-3. We are playing at home and the Fish are coming to a very, very harsh environment. The boys will show up and we will beat the %$#@ out of them. For those of us who are hesitant to call this one an easy victory, (including myself) let's stop that now and start waving the towels around a little early! Go Stillers!!!
right on , dude! Glad your here!

floodcitygirl
11-25-2007, 04:03 AM
Welcome to SA! Enjoy!!!! :tt02:

steelersgal86
11-25-2007, 08:36 AM
:welcome: :hiya:

BBG7
11-25-2007, 01:32 PM
welcome to SA