PDA

View Full Version : Gospel

FC FURY
11-23-2007, 10:06 PM
I am superstitious...The Steelers tend to play decent games when I post my article here...The Steelers need all the luck they can get.

I want you to sit there and be honest…Are you over the Jets loss yet? I’m not. Players must make plays on both sides of the ball. First and foremost the Steelers must get healthy; I would sit both Troy and Holmes until there 100% or the playoffs start. I would begin adding wrinkles to this offense…My wrinkles would be personnel groupings on both sides of the ball…I would slide Heath Miller out in the slot at times, I would give Timmons and Woodley a package or two...The Steelers offensive line needs to do a far better job as a whole. The Steelers will make the playoffs…Mike Tomlin’s first season will be considered a success. When you’re sitting there being honest with yourself…You know the Steelers should be undefeated. This team was not prepared to play a road game since the opening day of the season (The Bengal’s suck).

http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3186

AZ_Steeler
11-24-2007, 12:29 AM
I'm sure the Jet loss has put a bad taste in a lot of the players mouths. Plus they have responded well after a loss so I look for a big statement game Monday night! :bigthumb:

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-24-2007, 12:38 AM
Yeah I remember that statement game against the ratbirds also ....

Stlrs4Life
11-24-2007, 12:45 AM
I'm still not sold on the Dolphins game!

K Train
11-24-2007, 01:04 AM
i think the jets might have woken up a beast

lets hope anyway

BlitzburghNation
11-24-2007, 01:27 AM

lets hope anyway

:ditto:
I think this team is really :whiz: after that jet loss !

K Train
11-24-2007, 01:40 AM
lol read the article....loved it this week dude

BlitzburghRockCity
11-24-2007, 06:04 AM

lets hope anyway

I sure as hell hope so :eyecrazy: or we're in for a long rest of the season. If this team ever could take a game as a wakeup call it's this one especially seeing how poorly the Jets played on Thanksgiving.

steelersgal86
11-24-2007, 07:07 AM
I'm sure the Jet loss has put a bad taste in a lot of the players mouths. Plus they have responded well after a loss so I look for a big statement game Monday night! :bigthumb:

I really hope you are right!!!! :crossfingers:

FC FURY
11-24-2007, 10:19 AM
Thanks K Train.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-24-2007, 10:53 AM
lol read the article....loved it this week dude

Indeed, I just finished reading it myself a second time. Very imformative and entertaining :bigthumb:

If we shut them out as you predict I'll give you 100 million in SA gold :lol:

steelcitysfinestXL
11-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Great Gospel this week FURY!!!! I think this game is gonna get out of hand quickly... hopefully it doenst decieve the steelers for the future... its apparent the Bills and Browns were not as bad as the drummings we put on them in the early weeks... but miami is a bad team flat out!!! If we do blw them out they should use it as a stepping stone, not the platform of what to expect week in and week out!!!

K Train
11-24-2007, 02:44 PM
seriously this should be 35-0....and anything remotely close should be considered a failure on the steelers part

SteelerSteve
11-25-2007, 12:07 AM
seriously this should be 35-0....and anything remotely close should be considered a failure on the steelers partAgreed, if we dont throw them around like a red headed step child then it will be proof that we are not as good as I think we are.

FC FURY
11-29-2007, 05:41 PM
Indeed, I just finished reading it myself a second time. Very imformative and entertaining

If we shut them out as you predict I'll give you 100 million in SA gold

Wheres my money:cope:

K Train
11-29-2007, 06:50 PM
lol i called a shutout and ricky williams hurt by halftime at the absolute latest...i wasnt offered any money