PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs Dolphins Tailgate

Stlrs4Life
11-21-2007, 05:58 PM
All SA members in attendance to our game versus the Miami Dolphins are invited to our Tailgate on Monday, November 26th. BYOB, and some food to eat, or make a monetary donation. Tailgate starts at 3pm Sharp! You will find us in the Blue 7F Lot on the corner of Federal and La C ock Sts. Call me on my cell at: 724-651-9626 if yas get lost. Also we tailgate next to a Yellow Ford Escape, and a Silver Chevy S-10. Hard to beat a Monday Nighter tailgate in The 'Burgh, they are the best some times. Especially with the City lit up! See map below:

http://www.alcoparking.com/images/gameday_view.jpg (http://www.alcoparking.com/images/gameday_view.jpg)

Not Alone Anymore
11-21-2007, 06:32 PM
Looks like I'm a week late. Are you going to the Cincy game on Sunday? I'm coming from California with 3 other fans, one of them is Franco48, and would like hook-up for a tailgate party?

Ambridge
11-21-2007, 06:45 PM
I'll be in town for the game......I'll stop by and say hello and enjoy a couple of cold ones.

Stlrs4Life
11-22-2007, 11:26 PM
Cool Ambridge, it'll be nice to see ya again.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like I'm a week late. Are you going to the Cincy game on Sunday? I'm coming from California with 3 other fans, one of them is Franco48, and would like hook-up for a tailgate party?

Yes we will be there for the Cincy game also.

Not Alone Anymore
11-23-2007, 09:22 AM
Great! I'll print the map. Look forward to meeting some people from the site.:cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-24-2007, 08:30 AM
Take pictures you guys !! :yesnod:

Ambridge
11-27-2007, 07:57 PM
Sorry I didn't make it over last night Dom!!
Got partially drenched walking over from the parking garage and tried to dry out by game time at the stadium while having several beers.

The Mrs. and myself are coming to the Cincy game....see you then.:greengrin:

Stlrs4Life
11-27-2007, 09:20 PM
OK, will be there. Prepare for snow/rain supposed to be 32* at game time.