PDA

View Full Version : Just a funny thought!

TampaSteelGirl
11-20-2007, 09:19 AM
Can you imagine if all the Steeler fans everywhere boycotted one game since our boys are playing so bad and they didn't see any Steeler fans in our stadium or an other stadium and do you think they would understand how frustrated we all are as fans!!!! Just at work and thought about that! They know how important their fan base is for them and how the Steeler nation is like NO other!! Can you imagine how it would make them think that they need to get their arses in gear!!!!! :lol:

LatrobePA
11-20-2007, 09:29 AM
I like it..

Here's a thought for me personally: Imagine how much money I'd save from replacing tv remotes/ tables/ chairs/ tv's etc etc...(temper gets the best of me).

BBG7
11-20-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm not for it at all. As pissed of at I am at them for how bad they played...I'm still a Steelers fan! We have the BEST fanbase in the league...not a bunch of bandwagoners. I will still wear my black and gold with pride and will be a Steeler fan until the day I die!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Imagine how much money I'd save from replacing tv remotes/ tables/ chairs/ tv's etc etc...(temper gets the best of me).

Ain't that the truth, I can't even begin to think how many remotes I've broken, trash cans that got a boot through them, you name it during big games when we stunk up the joint. :whistle:

Having said that there's no way I could ever not sport the black n gold...0-16 or 16-0 I'm black n gold proud forever :towelwave:

BlackGold4vr
11-20-2007, 10:47 AM
I am a diehard Steeler fan myself and I am not about to quit rooting for my team. That does not mean that I have to be happy with the sub-par effort that was put on the field this past weekend. As many of you know, football is a game played with emotion and you have got to play the game fired up and pissed off. That is not what we saw from our team this week. We lose a toughly fought battle where we gave it our best effort there would be no complaints. It is the half hearted effort that chaps my ***. A 1-8 team came out and wanted it more than our team which is trying to place itself among the leagues elite teams. I had almost convinced myself that if we played a ball control game and tough defense that we might have a shot at beating New England. Those thoughts are gone. We will be a mere speedbump for New England on their way to an undefeated season. We don't deserve a mention in the same sentence as the Patriots.

:helmet:

steelerfan11
11-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Its not like the steelers have had 15 years of losing season (like the pirates). They played it happens to everyone. Haven't you played sports and had an off night or off game. Its just part of the game.

TampaSteelGirl
11-20-2007, 11:03 AM
I'm not for it at all. As pissed of at I am at them for how bad they played...I'm still a Steelers fan! We have the BEST fanbase in the league...not a bunch of bandwagoners. I will still wear my black and gold with pride and will be a Steeler fan until the day I die!

this is entirely hypethcal :greengrin:

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------
Folks! this is a hypethical thought! Please don't take this serious! It's just a funny thought I was thinking about at work. I'll always love the Steelers i'm just upset as everyone is but it was suppose to be something funny and that's why this threat is titled "Just a funny thought!" Geez!!!!

AZ_Steeler
11-20-2007, 11:38 AM
I doubt the Steeler fans would boycott a game but it would get our point across. The bottom line though is they have only lost 3 games and all three games were within a score so if a couple of balls bounce their way or special teams knew how to cover a punt then the Steelers could easily be 9-1... maybe even up there with the Pats :dunno: This last loss to the Jets isn't that big of a deal. The Jets had been in their last 6 games prior to the Steelers game so they were just around the corner of being a competitive team.

You win some and lose some and you shouldn't expect ot win them all...

black an gold 4 life
11-20-2007, 02:00 PM
IF I ROOTED 4 THEM BACK WHEN WE HAD MALONE, BRISTER, WILLIAM AMBERCROMBIE,ETC............... THE STEELERS R THE ONLY TEAM I EVER ROOTED 4 SINCE 1972, I BELIEVE IT'S OUR FANS RIGHT 2 B UPSET WHEN THEY DON'T PLAY THE WAY WE KNOW THEY CAN, AN WE SHOULD B ABLE 2 DISPLAY OUR FRUSTRATION AMONGST THE BRETHEREN AN (SISTERS 2) LOL,AS LONG AS I LIVE I WON'T ROOT 4 ANOTHER TEAM, I JUST THINK THE STEELERS SHOULD B ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES, BUT NON THE LESS THE THOUGHT OF ROOTING 4 ANOTHER TEAM MAN I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TampaSteelGirl
11-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Ok so close this damn thread because people are taking this way too serious! No one has a sense of humor right now. Peace!

GoBenGo
11-20-2007, 05:04 PM
Can you imagine if all the Steeler fans everywhere boycotted one game since our boys are playing so bad and they didn't see any Steeler fans in our stadium or an other stadium and do you think they would understand how frustrated we all are as fans!!!! Just at work and thought about that! They know how important their fan base is for them and how the Steeler nation is like NO other!! Can you imagine how it would make them think that they need to get their arses in gear!!!!! :lol:
Nope:nono:sacrilege

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2007, 08:59 PM
I think this thread was taken way out of context here; Tampa wasn't trying to start a war or ask anyone to give up the black n gold for a week but apparently in our rage of the Jets game the members are alittle edgy :lol:

floodcitygirl
11-20-2007, 11:20 PM
I think this thread was taken way out of context here; Tampa wasn't trying to start a war or ask anyone to give up the black n gold for a week but apparently in our rage of the Jets game the members are alittle edgy :lol:Gee, ya think??? lol

steelersgal86
11-21-2007, 05:21 AM
Ok so close this damn thread because people are taking this way too serious! No one has a sense of humor right now. Peace!

:lol::lol: You got that right!!!! I thought it was pretty funny myself!!!! :bigthumb:

TampaSteelGirl
11-21-2007, 07:42 AM
Oh thank you guys!! yea thats why I entitled the thread "Just a funny thought". I didn't mean to offend anyone and sorry if I did. Perhaps we can have some fun with this thread now. :greengrin:

steelersgal86
11-21-2007, 08:03 AM
I thought it was suppose to be funny all along!!!!:bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Blame it on the Damn Jets ! :lol:

TampaSteelGirl
11-21-2007, 08:31 AM
Blame it on the Damn Jets ! :lol:

hahahahahahaha! definatley!:cursin:

Bucsfan4ever
11-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Hey, if the Steelers can have a bad day against the Jets...

maybe the Pats can have a bad day against the Steelers!!

Think positive, y'all...it could happen!! :crossingfingersandtoes:

memphissteelergirl
11-21-2007, 12:11 PM

LOL...there ya go! :crossfingers:

$teeler$guy
11-22-2007, 11:16 AM
im not for it too

steelersgal86
11-22-2007, 06:50 PM

:iagree: :crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfi ngers:

$teeler$guy
11-22-2007, 08:33 PM
:iagree: :crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfi ngers:

only time will tell

TampaSteelGirl
11-22-2007, 10:12 PM
im not for it too

IT'S NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyecrazy:

steelersgal86
11-23-2007, 04:38 AM
IT'S NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyecrazy:

:bluelol::bluelol::bluelol::bluelol:

Whodat
11-23-2007, 06:35 AM
Sounds a lot like the fans in Balt.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-23-2007, 07:33 AM
PLEASE look at the title.... It was a hypothetical question !! I think the team would be shocked if it ever happened !! The players have always said they love it when the fans take over opponents stadiums !! Granted it would never happen but I also think it would send a message....