PDA

View Full Version : Rats vs Clowns

BlitzburghRockCity
11-18-2007, 07:45 PM
That was wild game against the ratbirds and clowns that ended on that controversial FG that bounced off 1 upright, hit the back bar support then bounced out. We had a golden chance to stay 2 games ahead in the division and we blew it yet again !

Koopa
11-18-2007, 07:54 PM
we pretty much do have a two game lead cause we have the tie breaker

RW318
11-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Didn't the refs pretty much bend over the Ravens by changing that call? I thought you could not review a FG....why the **** did they do it and reverse it then? **** THE BROWNS AND THE REFS!!!

LarryNJ
11-18-2007, 08:19 PM
They didn't review it, they discussed it! :LOL:

I guess it would of been better in the standings if the Ravens won but I'm all for the Ravens losing anytime. If we can't win the division this year without help we don't deserve to be playing in Jan.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-18-2007, 08:34 PM
They didn't review it, they discussed it! :LOL:

I guess it would of been better in the standings if the Ravens won but I'm all for the Ravens losing anytime. If we can't win the division this year without help we don't deserve to be playing in Jan.

The dude makes a good point, if we can't win the AFCN outright then we don't deserve to call ourselves a good team.

The kick was technically good and he did make it but the point is as you mentioned that they discussed it and the Ref took the word of the official who was more "sure" of what he saw?? WTF is that??

Koopa
11-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Didn't the refs pretty much bend over the Ravens by changing that call? I thought you could not review a FG....why the **** did they do it and reverse it then? **** THE BROWNS AND THE REFS!!!

lol, it was obvious it was good, and the dudes in the cbs place, said they got called by the league saying it was reviewable

you just want the browns to lose so y'all don't have two worthless draft picks lol

Gr8N8
11-19-2007, 01:26 AM
lol, it was obvious it was good, and the dudes in the cbs place, said they got called by the league saying it was reviewable

you just want the browns to lose so y'all don't have two worthless draft picks lol

There's nothing wrong with wanting to see the Browns lose. In fact, I'd love to see them move.

Again.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Let them move, right into the damn lake !! :lol: