PDA

View Full Version : Player of the game voting

BlitzburghRockCity
11-18-2007, 07:17 PM
The poll will be up shortly but Im going to give my vote to NOBODY !

btw if the option of NOBODY wins the potg this week it will be a big question mark in the potg image on the homepage with the word NOBODY stamped on it.

POTG Poll (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/)

Koopa
11-18-2007, 07:26 PM
no one had a good game, jeff reed would probably have to get it, cause if it wasn't for him we'd have lost badly..........

BlitzburghRockCity
11-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Yeah Jeff is the only one remotely worthy of it other than maybe Deshea who did have a big game.

Stlrs4Life
11-18-2007, 07:41 PM
Give it to the Steeler fans present at the stadium who had to suffer through that bs.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-18-2007, 07:43 PM
Deshea was a bright spot today with the interception and several pass defenses.

Stlrs4Life
11-18-2007, 08:38 PM
Well, I forgot we gotta give Jeff Reed credit.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-18-2007, 08:41 PM
I just can't give it to anybody this week because when it comes right down to it nobody made enough plays to help us win other than Reed but still we shouldn't have been in a position by blowing 3 trips into the redzone and only getting FG's.

Blitzburgh55
11-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Nobody almost everyone sucked

BlitzburghNation
11-18-2007, 09:48 PM
My votes going to STEELER McBEAM :haha:

floodcitygirl
11-18-2007, 10:22 PM
Hey Jeff Reed wasn't a slouch. He kept us in there and deserves credit for that.

AZ_Steeler
11-18-2007, 11:31 PM
I gave my vote to Townsend... he seemed to be all over the place in a good way today! :bigthumb:

black an gold 4 life
11-18-2007, 11:44 PM
i'll tell u who doesn't desrve it is the O-LINE THEY SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! except 4 marvel he has shown up all year!!!!!!!!! why 2 man up marvel smith, so marvel should get it,he's been proctecting bens blind side all year!!

steelersgal86
11-19-2007, 05:19 AM
Went with Jeff Reed...at least he put pts on the board :dunno:

dick rasile
11-19-2007, 09:27 AM
The poll will be up shortly but Im going to give my vote to NOBODY !

btw if the option of NOBODY wins the potg this week it will be a big question mark in the potg image on the homepage with the word NOBODY stamped on it.

POTG Poll (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/)
You're sending the same kind of message the voters did in that Repuck' poll when NON OF THE ABOVE WON

BR7
11-19-2007, 09:40 AM
Went with Jeff Reed...at least he put pts on the board :dunno:

Ditto.

GoBenGo
11-19-2007, 10:03 AM
Nobody
I can't believe we lost to the Jets.
So much for that ELITE status and respect we have been wanting.
I really thought we were better than that.
Kudos to all the fans, they made it like a home game.
Aren't we still winless in 4 pm games?
sad , sad, performance.

Prosdo
11-19-2007, 11:22 AM
Nobody gets it this week.

Dee Mca
11-19-2007, 04:10 PM
I was thinking at first maybe Harrison cause he's just a monster . I may be mistaken but wasnt he on kick team as well? Then i was thinking Townsend cause of the INT and the big Pass Def. Then again the def did allow the 1-8 jets to score on us 19 points so i went to click Reed and hit None by mistake. So i muffed up as wellnot like 1 more vote would have helped Reed win.

BlackGold4vr
11-19-2007, 10:07 PM
Can we vote for a Jet?

Poor tackling, missed tackles, missed blocks, stupid penalties, bad play calling, pooch kicks all day because our special teams kick coverage is so weak. Won't be surprised if the Dolphins spank us again. Our offensive line was offensive! This is not the style of play that Steeler fans have come to expect. If these guys showed half the agression they do at the buffet line on the field we would never lose. Our O-line looks fat, old, slow, and unmotivated. Collectively they suck.

Here is a list of O-lineman who were all drafted between our 15th spot and our 46th pick.

Joe Staley RT starter for S.F.
Aaron Sears LG starter for T.B
Justin Blalock LG starter for Atl.
Tony Ugoh LT starter for Indy
Ben Grubbs RG starter for Balt

When was the last time we heard Lawrence Timmons number called? Or even Woodley for that matter. If these guys were such bad-*** linebackers why do our special teams kick coverages suck ***? Will any of the above O-lineman make the pro-bowl, maybe not but they are starting and gaining valuable seasoning. Meanwhile our own starting lineman couldn't keep a 5 year old away from their halloween candy. :scratch:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Woodley has a hamstring and hasn't played in 2 weeks...I don't know what's up with Timmons but that man should be out there kicking *** on ST and from what I've seen he hasn't done much. :nonod: