PDA

View Full Version : Good luck

Irish Jet
11-15-2007, 09:11 PM
Hey Jets fan here, just wanted to say good luck for the game on Sunday. (Not that you guys will need it).

Lets hope for a hard played, injury free game and may the best team win.

It should be enjoyable for you guys assuming you like watching Willie Parker run over 200 yrds.LOL

K Train
11-15-2007, 09:14 PM
yeah hes got some ground to cover to get the rushing title since AD went down lol

TampaSteelGirl
11-15-2007, 09:40 PM
Good Luck to you all as well. Definately an injury free great game for both teams!! :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-15-2007, 09:42 PM
Glad to have you on board Irish ! Most definitely here's to an injury free and entertaining game ! :beer2:

BBG7
11-15-2007, 09:43 PM
Hey Jets fan here, just wanted to say good luck for the game on Sunday. (Not that you guys will need it).

It should be enjoyable for you guys assuming you like watching Willie Parker run over 200 yrds.LOL

Thanks...good luck to you guys too....here's to an injury free game!!!

floodcitygirl
11-15-2007, 10:07 PM
Injury free and a Steelers win will definately make for a good day! Thanks for the well wishes and welcome to the site.

Stlrs4Life
11-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Thanks Irish Jet, same to you.

Prosdo
11-15-2007, 10:30 PM
Welcome to the site Irish. Thank you. Good luck to you guys as well.

SteelersWoman
11-16-2007, 03:36 AM
Thank you, thank you, and the same is wished here as well :D

By the way, welcome to the site :)

steelersgal86
11-16-2007, 08:06 AM
:welcome: Thanks same to you....

GoBenGo
11-16-2007, 10:23 AM

It should be enjoyable for you guys assuming you like watching Willie Parker run over 200 yrds.LOL Great sportsmanship! I totally agree ! Injury - free day!! Both teams deserve that. Here's to a good game. :cope::cope:

memphissteelergirl
11-16-2007, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the classy post, IJ! Welcome to the board! :bigthumb:

AZ_Steeler
11-16-2007, 01:01 PM
:welcome:

Don't be a stranger after the game and good luck to you guys as well! :bigthumb:

Iron City South
11-16-2007, 01:19 PM
Nothing against you Irish Jet, but I don't wish you guys good luck at all. In fact, I never wish ANY opponent good luck. When we play an opposing team I wish them no luck and hope the ball bounces our way 100% of the time .... I mean, wishing the opponent "good luck", c'mon ... how insincere is that?

As opponents on the eve of war, I think the nicest exchange that can be said is, "Here's to a hard fought injury free game and may the best team win" :cope:

Irish Jet
11-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Nothing against you Irish Jet, but I don't wish you guys good luck at all. In fact, I never wish ANY opponent good luck. When we play an opposing team I wish them no luck and hope the ball bounces our way 100% of the time .... I mean, wishing the opponent "good luck", c'mon ... how insincere is that?

As opponents on the eve of war, I think the nicest exchange that can be said is, "Here's to a hard fought injury free game and may the best team win" :cope:

Fair enough I see what you mean, I just meant good luck more in a sense that there are no injuries etc.
BTW I wouldn't before any other game than a Steelers game, I kinda like them and will definetly be 100% for you guys vs New England. In fairness, as the Jets are awful this season I'll be rooting for you guys to win the SB. As for Sunday though, I will hate each and every one of you.:bigthumb:

Deb
11-16-2007, 02:30 PM
hey I know you I think....are you the Irish jet from Jetnation? You guys have a great board

small world eh? LOL

Nice to see you here

Irish Jet
11-16-2007, 05:23 PM
hey I know you I think....are you the Irish jet from Jetnation? You guys have a great board

small world eh? LOL

Nice to see you here

Yeah, Deb that's me.

Am on your CP site as well, it's pretty impressive I have to admit.

BlitzburghNation
11-16-2007, 08:54 PM
Nicely put "Injury free game" I agree~~~~:bigthumb:

No offense,but I hope we win 48 - 0 :towelwave:

floodcitygirl
11-16-2007, 10:16 PM
As for Sunday though, I will hate each and every one of you.:bigthumb:Hey! Not everybody here thinks the same. I said I hope we win, of course, but you hate every one of us???!!! :jawdrop:

Irish Jet
11-17-2007, 08:16 AM
Hey! Not everybody here thinks the same. I said I hope we win, of course, but you hate every one of us???!!! :jawdrop:

LOL, you know what I mean.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-17-2007, 09:04 AM
We won't hate on you much Irish, you're a cool Jets fan :lol:

$teeler$guy
11-17-2007, 03:41 PM
i think it will be a nice game to watch but the steelers will win

SteelerFan87
11-19-2007, 10:45 PM
Hey Irish Jets, at the Pats board I visit they're already talking about how they're going to score 100 points in their 2nd game against you.
Here's to a huge upset in that game, and the wailing and lamentations of angry Pats fans. :lol::yesnod:

BTW, I'm a huge fan of Coles and Cotchery, Pennington, Poteat, and Revis. Best of luck to the J E T S JETS JETS JETS and Coach Mangenius the rest of the year. :bigthumb: