PDA

View Full Version : Power Rankings on ESPN

steelcitysfinestXL
11-14-2007, 10:32 AM
I know im not in the majority when it comes to liking power rankings. Believe me i dont put any stock into them but i do like to see who the so called experts think is in the top 5!!!! And we just made it!!!! I hope they never put us ahead of Indy or the pats the whole year... i love when ESPN and the rest of the sports world overlooks us!!!! MOTIVATION

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2007&week=11

LatrobePA
11-14-2007, 10:46 AM
Agree'd too much spot light is not GOOD!

NOVA STEELERS
11-14-2007, 11:29 AM
riding under the radar has always been something the STEELERS excel at......

AZ_Steeler
11-14-2007, 12:18 PM
It's weird to look at the 10 and 11 spots and there sit the Lions and Browns :lol: Then you go on down to 21 and there are the definding NFC Champions! :lol:

Stairwayto7
11-14-2007, 01:43 PM
I agree , no respect mentality is always great

GoBenGo
11-14-2007, 01:52 PM
ahhhhhh life on the fringe

BlitzburghNation
11-14-2007, 02:47 PM
I'm sure Mike T is not putting any stock at all in those power rankings,,,,

All I want for my B-Day is the STEELERS to win the superbowl

:towelwave: :gs: :towelwave: :gs: :towelwave:

RW318
11-14-2007, 04:44 PM
What the hell do you want them to do? Put the Steelers above an undefetaed team? Put them above two 8-1 teams?

Fact is the Steelers lost to the Broncos and the freaking Cardinals....you're getting as much respect as you deserve in the rankings lol. The Colts might be getting a little more than they deserve with all these injuries right now though.

(But senior writer Jeffri Chadiha kept Indy in the second spot because "even without a handful of banged-up starters ... they're good enough to beat the Cowboys head-to-head.")

This guy is a stupid ****ing tool....I don't know how he got a job there. Makes me have faith that I could not watch one game of football and make it there. If you call the Patriots underrated....I can never forgive you lol. You're as stupid as ****. They had everyone but Sanders last year and faced a less potent Cowboys team and lost. They didn't exactly improve much over last year...for him to say what he did he gets the "****tard" label.

floodcitygirl
11-14-2007, 05:20 PM
What the hell do you want them to do? Put the Steelers above an undefetaed team? Put them above two 8-1 teams?

Fact is the Steelers lost to the Broncos and the freaking Cardinals....you're getting as much respect as you deserve in the rankings lol. The Colts might be getting a little more than they deserve with all these injuries right now though.

.I don't know what you read but I'm looking at fans who are happy about NOT being put up higher in the rankings?! lol

RW318
11-14-2007, 05:35 PM
They're complaining about a lack of respect....while saying they're happy.

I'm saying after losing to Denver and Arizona....the Steelers are getting as much respect as they deserve.

Edit: On second thought I don't know what I was reading.....I see what I want damn it lol.

floodcitygirl
11-14-2007, 05:43 PM
I believe that Steeler fans in general have a pride, respect for, and confidence in their team that generally outsiders do not share. We have come to appreciate that position because being the "underdog" seems to work well for us.

black an gold 4 life
11-15-2007, 04:27 PM
THE ONLY POWER RANKING I'M COCERN ABOUT IS THE ONE THAT SAYS SUPER BOWL CHAMPION, F*** ALL THE REST:bluelol::lol::steelerssign::wedaworldchamps:: steelersrocksign::woodson::woodson::gs::gs:

floodcitygirl
11-15-2007, 07:10 PM
THE ONLY POWER RANKING I'M COCERN ABOUT IS THE ONE THAT SAYS SUPER BOWL CHAMPION, F*** ALL THE REST:bluelol::lol::steelerssign::wedaworldchamps:: steelersrocksign::woodson::woodson::gs::gs:Ok....s o we said the same thing. I just put it alot nicer than you. lol

TEEMONT
11-15-2007, 08:05 PM
This guy is a stupid ****ing tool....I don't know how he got a job there. Makes me have faith that I could not watch one game of football and make it there. If you call the Patriots underrated....I can never forgive you lol. You're as stupid as shiat. They had everyone but Sanders last year and faced a less potent Cowboys team and lost. They didn't exactly improve much over last year...for him to say what he did he gets the "****tard" label.

Who are you talking about, the Colts or the Pats? What Sanders plays for the Pats?

K Train
11-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Edit: On second thought I don't know what I was reading.....I see what I want damn it lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RW318
11-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Who are you talking about, the Colts or the Pats? What Sanders plays for the Pats?

I was talking about why I think he's an idiot.....then why I think he's a ****ing retarded idiot (....). He said the crippled Colts team is good enough to beat the Cowboys now...and I truly doubt that.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-15-2007, 10:54 PM
The crippled Colts are good enough to beat 80% of the teams in the league IMO. Hell they would have tied up the Bolts had they not missed a last second FG and that's with Peytons 5 or 6 picks. I don't think they could beat the Cowboys at this point with half their team missing. I don't think it would be a blowout by Dallas but they would still win it.

Koopa
11-15-2007, 11:21 PM
colts couldn't beat the cowboys now, ppl are looking down on the cowboys cause they play in the nfc, but this team is for real, i have to watch them every week, and they scare the **** out of me, they were in the pats game for awhile and just let it go........but ppl need to stop sleeping on them

i don't get why they are saying the colts lost to two quality teams, they only lost to one, the chargers are not a good team

and that's a good spot for the steelers, i don't view it as a disrespect thing, it's just when you lose to the cards and broncos it's hard to put them above teams that have a better record or a team that has the same record but lost to at least one good team lol

BlitzburghRockCity
11-16-2007, 07:42 AM
I'd rather have us not be mentioned with the top teams in the league, I hate when they give us all that press. Just let us do our thing and take care of business by doing our talking on the field.

Losing to the Cards sucks but it's not the worse thing in the world to happen because at the time they were playing well and with all the inside info they had on us and as much as they were up for that game we still kept it close and could have won. Losing to Denver is the stinger though because we let them get ahead and then stormed back only to see it die with that last minute drive to kick the FG.