PDA

View Full Version : If you live around cleveland you heard

Stairwayto7
11-12-2007, 05:09 PM
If you live around cleveland you heard this today!

1. Steelers were lucky!

2. Bens fat!

3. Brownies should have won.

4 The browns dominated the Steelers!

5. Steelers Suck!

6. Wait until next year.

7. We`ll beat you in the playoffs when it matters!

This is no joke, I`ve heard it all today.
Steelers Faithful, Am I missing something here? Did the browns have more than one good drive? NO! Do great teams find ways to win? How many teams are held to 160 yards of offense and win? Cribbs is the only reason the browns were in the game anyway. Anderson had zero first downs in the second half until the final drive. Hell Anderson went over 100 yards in the final minute of the game.
To me the score did not dictate the true story. Our defense is great the browns scored on one good drive, then a 3 yard and 18 yard drive, and a KO return. Ben drove the team up and down the field all day, we do need to get more TD`s early and not so many FG. Brownie fan sucks. SUCKS!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2007, 05:16 PM
Why does it surprise you man, you know the Browns fans are no better than the Ratbird ones when it comes to losing. All they can sit there and do is make excuses for a loss when but when it comes right down to it they are a subpar team who can't be anybody but subpar competition.

GoBenGo
11-12-2007, 05:28 PM
lol... our fat guy out-rushed ALL of their dominating players.

7. We`ll beat you in the playoffs when it matters! Playoffs?We're talkin' about playoffs?!?!.lol Yeah, on Madden.

Ambridge
11-12-2007, 05:30 PM
How about:

8. Stupid Romeo Crennel sealing the deal when he wasted a critical timeout to see if he should throw the challenge flag....thus losing two timeouts which could have been used to get Phil Dawson a few yards closer for the tieing Field Goal.

Stairwayto7
11-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Why does it surprise you man, you know the Browns fans are no better than the Ratbird ones when it comes to losing. All they can sit there and do is make excuses for a loss when but when it comes right down to it they are a subpar team who can't be anybody but subpar competition.

Oh no! It was not a surprise! They are trash!

SteelerNerd
11-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Who would hear that?

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2007, 05:41 PM
How about:

8. Stupid Romeo Crennel sealing the deal when he wasted a critical timeout to see if he should throw the challenge flag....thus losing two timeouts which could have been used to get Phil Dawson a few yards closer for the tieing Field Goal.

yeah that was the dumbest move I ever saw, either challenge it or don't but wasting TO's that late in the game was a bonehead decision. They totally tanked the 2nd half, we got into their heads and started playing like we should have all along and they couldn't handle the pressure ! :cope:

Oh no! It was not a surprise! They are trash!

I bet you Steeler fans in Cleveland are just loving living there today ! :lol:

AZ_Steeler
11-12-2007, 06:10 PM
This stat shows the browns really dominated the Steelers! :crazy:

|Browns|Steelers
TOTAL NET YARDS|163|401
TIME OF POSSESSION|21:43|38:17

I would like to say the ball just bounced there way for a little while! :D

GoBenGo
11-12-2007, 07:12 PM
http://i8.tinypic.com/7yml44g.jpg:haha::rofl: Saw this on a Stain forum, as seen in Miami. Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket. wonder if it is Weis's? ( in the Stains defense , they thought it was ridiculous , too.

BBG7
11-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Not suprising at all cleve. This is the same crap I hear from Bungle fans year after year. Must be something in the water. Oh well, we know the truth and so do they (even if they won't admit it) Take Cribbs and our special teams out of the picture and it would have been a Steelers blow out!!!

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------

2. Bens fat!

That's the best one because that fat guy just ran for a total of 49 yrds against your pathetic d one of the runs was for 40 yrds and a score. Oh and their great Jamal Lewis rushed for what???? 35 yrds. on 16 attempts!!!!!

I'll take our "fat" qb anyday!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Maybe Im just spoiled because we have class players and class organization that the NFL respects but this stupid talk by rival teams and their fans is just pointless. I suppose they enjoy making themselves look ridiculous when they make statements like that :reddevil: I mean lets face it, when is the last time you ever heard anyone in the NFL say they respect the Bengals organization, or the Ratbirds either..for that matter the Clowns players nulify any respect they may have gotten for doing better this year when they run their mouths.

stillers4me
11-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Ben's fat????????

Did they watch their own coach waddle out onto the field to throw that red flag????????????????????????

BBG7
11-12-2007, 08:30 PM
Ben's fat????????

Did the watch their own coach waddle out onto the field to throw that red flag????????????????????????

Oh that was funny.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2007, 09:08 PM
He damn near cost them the right to that challenge because he decided to yell and walk on the field instead of tossing the flag right off the bat ! :bwah:

K Train
11-12-2007, 09:43 PM
bens fat? lol that was desperate

Stlrs4Life
11-12-2007, 09:52 PM

I think the fanbases of all of our division rivals are the same goofballs.

GoBenGo
11-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Ben's fat????????

Did the watch their own coach waddle out onto the field to throw that red flag????????????????????????:lol::lol::lol:http://i2.tinypic.com/7xmgpzk.jpg:haha:Hey Hey Hey, We gotta challenge da play!:pizza::pizza::pizza::rofl::crybabyclowns::tt 02::tt02:

NOVA STEELERS
11-13-2007, 08:35 AM
:lol: :crybabyclowns:

memphissteelergirl
11-13-2007, 10:24 AM
:lol::lol::lol:http://i2.tinypic.com/7xmgpzk.jpg:haha:Hey Hey Hey, We gotta challenge da play!:pizza::pizza::pizza::rofl::crybabyclowns::tt 02::tt02:

OMG....Classic! :hilarious::lol::haha:

dick rasile
11-13-2007, 10:32 AM
yeah that was the dumbest move I ever saw, either challenge it or don't but wasting TO's that late in the game was a bonehead decision. They totally tanked the 2nd half, we got into their heads and started playing like we should have all along and they couldn't handle the pressure ! :cope:

I bet you Steeler fans in Cleveland are just loving living there today ! :lol:
Most of us love living here all the time. Maybe you don't know just how many Steeler fans there are around here. Cleveland is a small part of NE Ohio and us poor *** Warner Cable subscribers get penalized because Warner sends out their signal from Cleveland and we still suffer an honest game selection because of that ******* Art Modell. When Cleveland is playing they even black out the NFC game on Fox.
Most of the time I switch to my antenna for a Youngstown station and even KDKA.

$teeler$guy
11-13-2007, 11:54 AM
This stat shows the browns really dominated the Steelers! :crazy:

|Browns|Steelers
TOTAL NET YARDS|163|401
TIME OF POSSESSION|21:43|38:17

I would like to say the ball just bounced there way for a little while! :D

damn 163 yards for the browns thats embrassing

steelersgal86
11-13-2007, 01:32 PM
:lol::lol::lol:http://i2.tinypic.com/7xmgpzk.jpg:haha:Hey Hey Hey, We gotta challenge da play!:pizza::pizza::pizza::rofl::crybabyclowns::tt 02::tt02:

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:That is good....

NOVA STEELERS
11-13-2007, 02:06 PM
:hilarious: :lol: :brownssuck: :brownssign: :crybabyclowns:

black an gold 4 life
11-14-2007, 01:53 AM
:dunno:that's why i don't listen 2 these local radio talk shows much,these cats r a bunch of losers,they r like the ratbirds fans, **** poor excuses 4 humans an fans lol:lol::bluelol::dunno::nono:clowns fans can kiss my :moon:

SteelerSteve
11-14-2007, 09:08 PM
:lol: Bens fat? thats the best they got? pathetic. Don't they realize that when we came out in the second half and started playing like we normally do, they never had a chance?

SteelCityMan786
11-14-2007, 09:47 PM

1. Steelers were lucky!

2. Bens fat!

3. Brownies should have won.

4 The browns dominated the Steelers!

5. Steelers Suck!

6. Wait until next year.

7. We`ll beat you in the playoffs when it matters!

This is no joke, I`ve heard it all today.
Steelers Faithful, Am I missing something here? Did the browns have more than one good drive? NO! Do great teams find ways to win? How many teams are held to 160 yards of offense and win? Cribbs is the only reason the browns were in the game anyway. Anderson had zero first downs in the second half until the final drive. Hell Anderson went over 100 yards in the final minute of the game.
To me the score did not dictate the true story. Our defense is great the browns scored on one good drive, then a 3 yard and 18 yard drive, and a KO return. Ben drove the team up and down the field all day, we do need to get more TD`s early and not so many FG. Brownie fan sucks. SUCKS!

http://www.bitter-bus.at/image/bus_01_gross.jpg

They're all on the Bitter Bus.