PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Roll over Patriots to end the Streak.

sportsdork36
11-12-2007, 04:53 PM
To all of you Great Steelers Fans out there. I have Posted a blog at Sports Dirt & More! (http://sportsdirtmore.blogspot.com) about the Pittsburgh Steelers going into New England and Winning. Would love to hear from all of you great fans out there.:helmet:

:willybs:Sportsdork36.:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2007, 05:16 PM
Dude seriously don't jinx us man !

AZ_Steeler
11-12-2007, 06:23 PM
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6739/shua9.gif

$teeler$guy
11-12-2007, 08:20 PM
make the better team win and only time will tell

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-12-2007, 10:36 PM
To all of you Great Steelers Fans out there. I have Posted a blog at Sports Dirt & More! (http://sportsdirtmore.blogspot.com) about the Pittsburgh Steelers going into New England and Winning. Would love to hear from all of you great fans out there.:helmet:

:willybs:Sportsdork36.:tt02:

Dude who cares? I honestly have no interest in the december 9th showdown. We need to kick there *** in January when it matters most.

BBG7
11-13-2007, 12:59 AM
ONE GAME AT A TIME...The only game that matters to me right now is the JETS! Here we go Steelers!

Dan
11-13-2007, 04:26 AM
For the love of God, please beat the Pats

Detox
11-13-2007, 04:42 AM
ONE GAME AT A TIME...The only game that matters to me right now is the JETS! Here we go Steelers!

The Jets are going to get slaughtered...

NOVA STEELERS
11-13-2007, 08:15 AM
One game at a time.......... which is the jets, who have a killer Special Teams returner in Leon Washington........ Can't let him kill us the way cribbs did....

TampaSteelGirl
11-13-2007, 03:23 PM

I couldn't agree more! One game at a time! Even IF we lose we are still going to playoffs and to SB..we'll get them at SB!!!!!!!!! :tt02:

GoBenGo
11-13-2007, 03:36 PM
this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,:eyecrazy:

SteelerSteve
11-13-2007, 06:45 PM
this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,this thread is not real,:eyecrazy:Just a question for you GBG, what it really worth taking time out of your day to write all of that?:lol:

black an gold 4 life
11-14-2007, 01:58 AM
man i could care less who wins dec 9th i'm more worried about if we make it 2 the afc championship game, that's the one i want 2 win!!!!!!!! GO STEELERS

BlitzburghNation
11-14-2007, 02:01 AM
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6739/shua9.gif

:ditto:

GoBenGo
11-14-2007, 12:12 PM
Just a question for you GBG, what it really worth taking time out of your day to write all of that?:lol:
My computer has anti-hex software, removing curses is a one button fix. :lol::lol: :crossfingers:

Ambridge
11-14-2007, 06:44 PM
One game at a time.......... which is the jets, who have a killer Special Teams returner in Leon Washington........ Can't let him kill us the way cribbs did....

I totally agree!!
This game has Denver and Arizona possibly written all over it.
On paper the Jets are a team that the Steelers should dominate so I don't want to see them come out and play stupid football and shoot themselves in the foot.

The next three games:Jets-Dolphins-Bengals are the perfect examples of "Beating teams that you shouldn't lose too!!
Not to mention that it tightens the screws on the rest of division and playoff seeding.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-14-2007, 10:10 PM
That's exactly right, we've got the chance these next 3 weeks to put a strangle hold on the division and we better take care of business. One slip up and we'll be right back in the middle of a fight again come December when playoff positioning really starts to come into play.