PDA

View Full Version : Congrats, Steeler Fans!!

Bucsfan4ever
11-12-2007, 04:15 PM
I was bowling in a tournament yesterday with a couple of friends who are Super Steeler Fans.

We were standing in the Sports Bar watching that last FG...and the Browns missed it! She even had me dancing around...

Geez...am I becoming a closet Steeler Fan??:lol:

(Glad the Bucs don't have to play you this year!)

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2007, 05:18 PM
See we told ya if you hang out here long enough you'll become one of us....*in my best Darth Vader voice* it is your destiny ! :lol:

SteelerNerd
11-12-2007, 05:42 PM
OT: Bucs rule!

Blitzburghpete
11-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Man i was jumping around the house. That was a great game of football even sweeter cos our team won.

I was so worried we'd loos because everyone would say we can only beat teams with loosing records and then we go 15 poinits down to the Browns... oh crap. ..

But Wow we stuck in their , gutted it out and did it!!

I loved the 30 yard td run by Ben.. chugging striaght up the middle, like a point guard driving for the hoop, i think the commentators said.

Awsome... it's great being a Steeler fan isn't it?

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

AZ_Steeler
11-12-2007, 06:05 PM
I was bowling in a tournament yesterday with a couple of friends who are Super Steeler Fans.

We were standing in the Sports Bar watching that last FG...and the Browns missed it! She even had me dancing around...

It's only a matter of time before you come out of the closet now! :scratch: :dunno: :lol:

floodcitygirl
11-12-2007, 06:19 PM

(Glad the Bucs don't have to play you this year!)We have been known to have that effect on people. :eyecrazy: lol

$teeler$guy
11-12-2007, 08:12 PM
i have to admit that the bucs r good this year but the steelers r way better

MDSteel15
11-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Don't you wish the Bucs would retro to the old uniforms? Man I miss those things... :cabbagepatch:

Stlrs4Life
11-12-2007, 10:08 PM
We have been known to have that effect on people. :eyecrazy: lol

That's for sure!:greengrin:

Thanks Bucs, it was even funner to be there and see it live!

BBG7
11-13-2007, 12:51 AM
Thanks Bucs!!!

steelersgal86
11-13-2007, 06:19 AM

:lol::lol: we will have ya!!!! thanks again!!!!

NOVA STEELERS
11-13-2007, 08:38 AM
Thanks Bucs........... Now tear up them deadskins for me :banana:

Bucsfan4ever
11-14-2007, 08:13 AM
Man i was jumping around the house. That was a great game of football even sweeter cos our team won.

I was so worried we'd loos because everyone would say we can only beat teams with loosing records and then we go 15 poinits down to the Browns... oh crap. ..

But Wow we stuck in their , gutted it out and did it!!

I loved the 30 yard td run by Ben.. chugging striaght up the middle, like a point guard driving for the hoop, i think the commentators said.

Awsome... it's great being a Steeler fan isn't it?

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

That reminds me of our last minute FG last year against the Eagles when Bryant made that 64 yarder...I jumped out of my chair yelling Oh my God, he made it, he made it!! :clap:

Unfortunately, that was one of the few bright spots we had last season! :banging:

I'm getting ready for a trip to So. Illinois this week...will probably have to watch the Rams or Bears this Sunday! :eyecrazy:

Here's to the Bucs and Steelers both having injury-free games this Sunday!! :cope: