PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward Hit

BRICKTOWN BEAST
11-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Ok who saw that block on Ed Reed by Hines Ward. the second he blocked him Hard without hesitation started signaling the Raven medical crew to come over which Reed needed. It was one of the greatest things I saw. Tell Ray Lewis to watch that. and Id also like to give a shoutout to James Harrison and Ben for having an incredible game.

BB2W
11-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Big block and he's known for it... better be ready.

link: http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?p=158918#post158918

BBG7
11-06-2007, 08:23 PM
It was beautiful!!!

BB2W
11-06-2007, 08:29 PM
I kinda felt sorry for him... I've been hit where I didn't see it coming but it was on kick coverage, or on crack blocks.

Not fun, it's so shocking and it is hard to beleive you didn't see it coming at all. Reed had a much better look than most... it was right in front of him. His teammate didn't engage Ward and that set him up.

BRICKTOWN BEAST
11-06-2007, 08:41 PM
hahaha Reed definetly had a bad night

black an gold 4 life
11-06-2007, 10:25 PM
HINES WARD IS AN BEAST!! THAT WAS AN OLD SCHOOL HIT IN FRONT OF THE OLD SCHOOL CROWD, MAN I WISH I WAS THERE, BUT HE LAID OUT BART SIMPOSON ALSO ( SCOTT) AN BART TOOK OUT GAY RAY LOL WAY 2 GO HINES ,JAMES HARRISON AN BIG BEN WAY 2 B SMART WITH THE BALL BIG BEN, WAY 2 GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!

steelersgal86
11-07-2007, 05:23 AM
yeah that was awesome!!!!

NOVA STEELERS
11-07-2007, 07:30 AM
LOVED IT......... way to lay the smack down :chair: on em'

Greygrizzly
11-07-2007, 11:00 AM
Ward without a doubt is the best blocking wide reciever in the NFL.

AZ_Steeler
11-07-2007, 11:16 AM
Like I said in the video thread... Ward's hit on Reed was awesome but he also had a big hit on GayRay!!!

Greygrizzly
11-07-2007, 11:36 AM
The best block I have ever seen Ward or for the matter maybe any wide reciever ever make was against the Browns. He absolutely blew Orpyus Roy (spelling)up. I think that it was last season.

snowman79
11-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Hines hit was just brill, the way he just said HELLO! Reed never knew what hit him, he IS without doubt the best blocking receiver in the NFL. Just hope he said to Reed as he hit the turf = WE DEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoBenGo
11-07-2007, 11:59 AM
:nono:Bart Scott on his show last night was asked about the hit Hines laid on him. Bart acknowledged it was a good clean hit first off all, but then weht on to say that the ballcarrier was on his way out of bounds and it was an unecessary hit. They asked him about all the shiat talking the Raisins were doing while losing, and why Ward didn't talk smack, only smiled."You don't hear what he say's on the field",Bart said,"He talks plenty of noise, he just does not show it whith physical expressions like chest pumping and stuff.He went on to say that because of Hines' hit, he will make it a point to lay out any Steeler when given the chance, and then gladly pay the fine. " I'll write the check the same day, happily!" He said when he hit Ben last year he , out of resoect for Ben and the game, did not bury his facemask into his chest and end his season or career with a crushed sternum,( his words).
I respect Scott, as a player,he is a gamer , but he is not a thug like Lewis or Magahee. He can actually articulate his thoughts into words and be objective.
However, him putting the vendetta out, saying that he is making it his mission to lay out whatever Steeler he can is weak.Scared defensive move.Definitely not thought out.
With a reciever who hits, and enjoys delivering said hits, as Hines does, and a supporting cast that is looking to emulate him, it is these linebackers and corners, and safeties who need to have their heads on swivels . Lest Hines, Holmes, or Nate knock 'em out! Ask Ed Reed.
You know you got some bad azz dudes when defenses are worried about getting hit instead of hitting.
Hines Is Steeler Football.:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02 :
That's why 7 puts it right between the 8 and the 6.

portcityblackandgold
11-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Ratbird LB Bart Scott says he'll be looking for Hines in the rematch at the end of the year. I hope he finds him and remembers after the smelling salt.