PDA

View Full Version : Source: Larry Johnson Done For Season

Koopa
11-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Fox Colorado - Kansas City Chiefs running back Larry Johnson is out for the season with a broken right foot.

This was confirmed by a source within the Chiefs organization with direct knowledge of the situation.

According to the Chiefs initially, Johnson had suffered a mid-foot sprain in the fourth quarter of last Sunday's 33-22 loss to the Packers. However, it was later determined that Johnson had suffered a fracture.

According to the source, Johnson is seeking a second opinion on the injury. He arrived at the Chief's practice facility on crutches Tuesday.

http://www.realgmfootball.com/src_wiretap_archives/6384/20071106/source_lj_done_for_season/

sucks for the chiefs, now have to rely on a washed up bum lol

and looks like willie will be starting in the pro bowl, unless ppl are retarded and vote for lt to start, cause even though i hate on willie all the time, so far he's the best running back in the afc

AZ_Steeler
11-06-2007, 07:34 PM
I hope that's not the case, that LJ is done for the year! :crossfingers:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-06-2007, 08:42 PM
KFFL News of Note

Broken Foot Said to Sideline L. Johnson for the Year?

Josina Anderson, of Denver Sports Insider, reports Kansas City Chiefs RB Larry Johnson (foot) is out for the remainder of the season with a broken right foot. According to the report, a source within the Chiefs organization with direct knowledge of the situation confirmed the injury. However, FOX 4 in Kansas City reports the Chiefs completely deny the story and said their medical staff has not told them anything about a broken bone in Johnson's foot.

FOX 4 Sports in Kansas City reports Kansas City Chiefs RB Larry Johnson (foot) is expected to miss two to three weeks. He is dealing with what the Chiefs are calling an ankle sprain.

Larry is a great RB and it would be a shame for him to miss the rest of the year. He's about all the offense they have.

BB2W
11-06-2007, 08:54 PM
This is too bad... at least it's not a knee. I'm sick of seeing Penn State's finest runningbacks plagued by injuries in the NFL.

One of my fantasy teams just took a big hit as well.

Blitzburgh55
11-06-2007, 09:06 PM
This is great for my fantasy team i play the guy with LJ and he has Tom Brady on his bye

black an gold 4 life
11-06-2007, 10:43 PM
WILLIE SHOULD B N THE PRO BOWL AN LARRY J
TOOK AN BAD HIT,SUCKS 4 THE CHIEFS FANS,

NOVA STEELERS
11-07-2007, 07:19 AM
Hope LJ is able to recover and bring back some Nittany Lion Pride to RBs in the NFL

AZ_Steeler
11-07-2007, 11:08 AM
ESPN and Yahoo refuse to say he done for the season... although Clayton (ESPN) did say inside sources are saying it's a lot worse :dunno:

$teeler$guy
11-07-2007, 04:20 PM
lj is a great player to bad he is done for the season k city say good bye to ur season

PsychoWard
11-07-2007, 07:31 PM
damn that sucks!!!