PDA

View Full Version : The B-more Meltdown has begun!

memphissteelergirl
11-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Just for fun, I went over to the Baltimore Sun website to see what some of the Ratbirds fans' were sayin after the spanking we gave their boys last night. Here are some of the best ones, IMO. One of which was posted by someone with the very appropriate screen name "deadbirdflying." :hilarious:

Enjoy!

Stick a fork in them. THEY'RE DONE! I don't see them winning one more game this season. I never thought I would say this but it really is time for Billick to go. He has to take full responsibility for this disaster. Not that we all didn't see this coming but still, we need someone who can really take charge of this team. We have the talent, now all we need is the right skipper to guide them and billick isn't it.

Brian Billick shows he is not a coach. The penalties and turnovers show how little disciplined this team has been coached. All I keep hear is that they have to go back to work, well it is not working and I think you have to change what you are doing to go in a new direction. This has been going on all season and seems like past season. As a PSL holder I am asked to pay more and more to watch this? I have seen better coached high school games. How long before we get a good head coach that can coach and not just put a spin on things?

well billick and mcnair are still in balt. biscotti your a idiot im done with you im burning my ravens stuff the o,s embarss me enough ill be damned if you are to

What a joke!

Most people that have "days like this" get fired!

I can't stand this city!

Michelle wrote:
This game was an embarrasement for
the City of Baltimore and all Ravens
Fans.
My sediments exactly, Michelle. It's ridiculous that this team cannot produce more offense. The players and coaches are inept.

FIRE EGGPLANT HEAD BILLICK, AND ROLLO MCNAIR. ALSO TO ALL YOU CLOWNS THAT SAID "DONT GET LEFTWICH" YOUR FIRED AS FANS!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-06-2007, 11:57 AM
:rofl: :bwah:

They are right though, the Ratbird offense has been nothing short of average ever since Billick came to town. He was touted as being an offensive genius and was going to bring a big time scoring offense to Baltimore just like he had in Minnesota but all they've been is run, run, pass, punt team. The defense has carried that team since they moved to Balt. and their offense just can't ever get out of their own way.

BBG7
11-06-2007, 12:02 PM
lol....that's great. Their schedule doesn't set up well for them at all. I would say they are done!

AZ_Steeler
11-06-2007, 12:04 PM
I think this season just goes to show that last year was a fluke for the Ravens. They had a piece of cake schedule and took advantage of it which gave them some confidence that they were able to ride. Now they are playing the tough schedule that comes along with winning the division and they are being fully exposed this year! Plus, that D is just another year older and it's going to need a major tune up soon!

BlitzburghNation
11-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Hilarious,,,,,,,,,,,:haha:

I think the rat-turds should forfeit the rest of the season & save there team
and fans all that embarresment !

NOVA STEELERS
11-06-2007, 12:36 PM
:rats: what a shame, they were over rated last year and the real team shows its colors this year........... How sweet it is!!!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-06-2007, 12:37 PM
They all yapped about McNair as the answer to their problems and the guy that would get them over the hump and back to the super bowl ! :rofl:

black an gold 4 life
11-06-2007, 12:48 PM
YEA THE RATBIRDS SEASON WILL B OVER N THE NEXT MONTH,BILLICKDICK IS AN OFFENSIVE GENIUSE?:rofl::rofl::bluelol:HE'S MORE LIKE AN OFFENSIVE NIGHT MARE:bluelol::rofl:THE SAD THING IS HE WILL PROBABLY GET FIRED, I LIKE KICKING THE SH** OUT OF HIF OFFENSE:lol:WERE GONNA DO IT AGAIN WEEK 17,WITH OUR BACK UPS RATBIRDS R NO MOPRE THIS DIVISON BELONGS 2 THE STEELERS!!!!!!!!!

memphissteelergirl
11-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Hey y'all,

Just went over to look at some more comments....classic stuff! :hilarious::lol:

We're serving up Raven for Thanksgiving dinner....I didn't know that ravens were just smaller Turkeys!! McNair is done, Billick should be done, make sure the team knows that it's not suppose to be playing Patterson High but another NFL team, make Billick realize that if he thinks he's trying to outsmart the other team with his stupid play call, that the other team is already two plays ahead of him. Since the offensive genius has yet to show any genius for seven years, maybe there's a problem there. Since hard head and stubborn Billick can't see that his quarterback is done, maybe there's a problem there. Since ego maniac Billick can't seem to generate offense since Tesdaverde, maybe there's a problem there.

Tennessee Titanís management and fans must be laughing at Baltimore Ravenís management and fans for sending Mc Wheelchair Nair to Baltimore.

McNair was an old slow quarter back when he came to Baltimore last year. Last year his inefficiencies were overcome by defense with interceptions and turnovers. This year our defense is not as great as last year and is not able to pick up interceptions and turnovers so the real Mc Wheel Chair is exposed.

Take heart Ravens fans. We are actually caught in a parallel universe where Air McNair is Nightmare McNair and everything else is backwards. There is a secret doorway back to reality and it runs through Brian Billick's office, only once we go through it, he can never, ever return again. Until he leaves, the nightmare of no offense will continue.

(This one was posted by Ray-Ray himself....or so the screen name would lead you too believe). :bigthumb:

I really don't know why all our fans have their panties in a bunch. The season's just getting started!!! I mean, Look, they only scored field goals against us. Come on, until they run it through and by me, I won't feel like we lost. This is why I will continue to celebrate my ever waning (look it up) plays even though the scoreboard says we're down.
Heads up Ravens fans. It's better to look good than to win!!!!!!!!!!p.s. Do you think I could maybe get in with the Steelers? Yeah, you're right, too old and past my prime. How about the Dolphins???????
God Bless!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2007, 12:27 PM
I was channel surfing today and came across a baltimore affiliate ratbird talk show and all they could say is, "McNair is done", "Billick needs to show that prolific offsense", "The ravens can't score any points", "might as well look forward to next year"... :rofl:

Ambridge
11-12-2007, 04:21 PM
I was listening to Shannon Sharpe on Sirius NFL Radio today and he said "The two constant things in Baltimore are Brian Billick and the lack of consistant Quarterback play".
Sharpe also went as far as to say...."I believe the Superbowl Championship year of 2000 was an Abohoration/Fluke and that winning a championship in that fashion(Great defense with little to no contribution from the offense-particularly the Quarterback)will happen as frequently as we get to see Halley's Comet........which is every 73 years.

:lol:

Sharpe's quote yesterday on the pre-game show that "Baseball Teams and Hockey Teams score more than the Ravens offense" was pretty funny too. :bluelol:

GoBenGo
11-12-2007, 06:23 PM
http://cbsplayer.streamtheworld.com/?CALLSIGN=WHFSFM
Ravens Radio. this week should be interesting, last week sounded like a memorial service after our game, but they knew we were a better team. This week, after a loss like that to the bungles, it will be an entertaining listen for sure. Thar's gonna be a lynchin' , Maw!

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------
Ray-Ray cryin on there now. trying to rationalize losing.