PDA

View Full Version : NFLN..Ray lewis running his mouth

BR7
11-06-2007, 02:20 AM
Anybody catch GayRay's post game interview on NFLN? lol.. what a ****ing tool. He acted like they won because they limited FWP to 41 yards on 23 carries and held the Steelers to 3 points in the second half.

Umm.. news flash for you, you stupid ****.. the Steelers were up by oh.. 28 points.. run run pass punt in the second half. I'm sure we coulda 'Patsied' them to run up the score.

He's such a smug prick.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-06-2007, 02:23 AM
That's why I can't stand those ****ers ! They talk and talk all game long when they stop FWP for no gain, look at the scoreboard you asswipes ! We were killing them. Im telling ya Ron, those jerkwads in Baltimore just never change.

BR7
11-06-2007, 02:26 AM
Im gonna stay up a while longer, lol.. I hope to catch it again so I can record it, then I can type what that moron said. I was dumbfounded. Where the **** was he for 60 minutes? in another stadium? Damn, lol.

I looked on NFL.com and youtube but didn't see anything. Im sure it will be on NFL.com by tomorrow.

edit.. BOO ****ING WHOOO

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/36e1cf3f-7f33-4787-93e4-2438abddd448.jpg

BlitzburghRockCity
11-06-2007, 02:30 AM
Im going to be up for a bit too, I want to see that asswipe try and run his mouth. Had Ben not gotten shaken up we'd have put another 14 points on the board but up by as many as we were and then still hearing them jaw all night, plus that cheap *** block on ST that drew the personal foul, God I can't stand them !! they should have all been carried out bodybags !

black an gold 4 life
11-06-2007, 02:30 AM
THE RAT BIRDS R JUST LOSERS THEY HAVE 2 SAVE FACE BY SAYING STUPID THINGS LIKE ATLEAST WE STOPPED WILLIE PARKER,:lol::bluelol:U DICKS WE KICKED UR AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ON NATIONAL T.V :banana:

MDSteel15
11-06-2007, 02:33 AM
Did you see GayRay, Fart Scott and Suggs running their mouths during the game? I can't believe they are so stupid to keep running at the mouth when down 31 points!!! At least Ed Reed showed some class after the game and went up to Ben to see if he was OK... At least 1 of them knew they lost. :lol:

BlitzburghNation
11-06-2007, 02:34 AM
Suck it up :moon: Holes,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Take your medicine like men :haha:

Round 2 will be at the end of the season :haha:

We could've scored 60 pts,,,,,,,,,At least our coach doesn't rub-it like the
:moon: hole in New England !

BR7
11-06-2007, 02:35 AM
Im going to be up for a bit too, I want to see that asswipe try and run his mouth. Had Ben not gotten shaken up we'd have put another 14 points on the board but up by as many as we were and then still hearing them jaw all night, plus that cheap *** block on ST that drew the personal foul, God I can't stand them !! they should have all been carried out bodybags !

I doubt I can stay up for 6 more hours of the Pats-Colts game recaps. They are still talking about that stupid game. lol.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-06-2007, 02:36 AM
These guys know their offense sucks yet the team still continues to talk like they are an elite team. We were the more voilent and physical team. We punched them in the mouth all day long and they couldn't handle it.

BR7
11-06-2007, 02:38 AM
****.. I have a DVR.. duh.. lemme rewind it.. ha. gimme like 10 minutes.. Ill have his complete transcript..

BlitzburghRockCity
11-06-2007, 02:40 AM
Im so sick of hearing about the damn Pats/Colts ! Jeebus the game was yesterday,shut up about it already !

Koopa
11-06-2007, 02:52 AM
i heard it on espn, it made me want to do something bad to my dog lol...... talking **** about how arians said we were gonna run and him being talking **** cause they stopped us.........arians didn't say our running would produce, all he said was he was gonna run, and he did, it's not hard to stop willie, touch him and he falls back 3 yards, nothing special lol............. and then he keeps talking about everyone that they lost too they'll win in baltimore cause in baltimore they blow teams out.......ok, you have two bum *** qbs, a decent back (that made anthony smith look like a damn fool lol), and no wrs......... they don't blow **** out........... and by week 17, if they win it will be because we sat all our starters........ **** i want ray to have a career ending injury so i never have hear him talk

but big ups to suggs, going out of his way during the game to see if ben was alright and to tell him it wasn't malicious......showed some class there lol

BlitzburghRockCity
11-06-2007, 02:55 AM
Suggs is the only one to show any amount of class on that team tonight. Ratbird and Class don't go well in the same sentence together..LOL

BR7
11-06-2007, 03:03 AM
Pretty much word for word on NLFN.. and to say he was livid is an understatement, lol..

It's football, it's football, make people beat you. Don't give them games.. you cannot.. this is the National Football League.. you cannot make that many mistakes in Champiopnship Footall and expect to win. So when you look at the score.. 38? thats easy.. but when you come back in the second half and they got 3 points and their leading rusher in the NFL got 20, 30 yards on 27, 28 carries... IT AINT HARD. To correct whats wrong isn't hard.. DON'T TURN THE BALL OVER! THATS IT!! THATS IT!! Make people beat us, but when you give people that many opportunities ANYBODY CAN MAKE A PLAY, MAN! Thats the thing, thats the thing.. the bottom line is everybody won the game they were supposed to win at home.. now come see us up in Baltimore. Ive been there before, we've been there before.. now the second half is just getting started.

BlitzburghNation
11-06-2007, 04:55 AM
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,What a crybaby punk :moon:

Those were not MISTAKES ,,,,they were forced turnovers by the
BEAST We call Harrison !

:bigfinger: That whiney :moon: Baby,,,,,,,,, Come January they'll be watching us in the playoffs :haha:

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------
He should be showing our coaches some respect for not running up the score

But what can you expect from a RAT-TURD anyways,,,,,,,, :beer3:

SteelersWoman
11-06-2007, 05:04 AM
Ray: "... So when you look at the score.. 38? thats easy".. .

If it's so "easy", why haven't they done it so far this season?

Ray: ... but when you give people that many opportunities ANYBODY CAN MAKE A PLAY, MAN!"

Not necessarily, as everyone well knows.

Ray and Billick neither one gave us any credit for how our guys played--that's classless.

They beat us last season (first game) 31-7...this 38-7 was a good answer to that one. :D

BBG7
11-06-2007, 10:45 AM
They are classless and have big mouths...problem is they don't back it up. Suck it up Ratbirds...you were owned!!!!! The Steelers are not a team to run up the score, they never have been. We also have enough faith in our D to not let the Rats get back in the game.

Stlrs4Life
11-06-2007, 11:44 AM
My brother and me moved down to the lower section behind the Ratbirds bench. It was fun heckling Gay Ray, Bart Scoot and Sluggs!

BBG7
11-06-2007, 11:49 AM
My brother and me moved down to the lower section behind the Ratbirds bench. It was fun heckling Gay Ray, Bart Scoot and Sluggs!

Oh that would be great....did they say anything back?

BB2W
11-06-2007, 11:49 AM
That's pretty stupid, but it is Ray. What did you expect?

I would have like to seen Willie run more effectively... he always runs into a wall against certain teams.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Come see us in Baltimore ?? WTF !!! He's gone to new heights of idiosy ! We beat them down 9 ways to sunday and dominated the game, but let them go ahead and live in their dream world, reality will hit home when they sit on their couches in January !

AZ_Steeler
11-06-2007, 12:06 PM
I personally think it was an attempt for GayRay to try and keep the ship from sinking! They haven't been impressive at all this year and they have one hell of a schedule coming up with the Colts one week followed by the Pats the next! :lol:

And oh BTW... the Ravens play the Pats the week before the Steelers! :bigthumb:

BlitzburghNation
11-06-2007, 12:06 PM

Oh Man,,,,,,,,,,I would've loved to have been there :towelwave:

Stlrs4Life
11-06-2007, 12:10 PM
Oh that would be great....did they say anything back?

No gutless Ray wouldn't turn our way. We got a few laughs out of Scott and Sluggs though. Ray is probably used to getting that kind of abuse. I told Bart that I would have slapped my mother, and kicked my father in the nuts for naming me "Bart"!

BBG7
11-06-2007, 01:12 PM
No gutless Ray wouldn't turn our way. We got a few laughs out of Scott and Sluggs though. Ray is probably used to getting that kind of abuse. I told Bart that I would have slapped my mother, and kicked my father in the nuts for naming me "Bart"!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :plus1:

Troyisabeast_43
11-06-2007, 08:46 PM
On ESPN Sportscenter after the game Ray Lewis said that anybody could make plays with all those turnovers and he cant wait till we come to Baltimore. Also said that in the second half we did nothing and Willie Parker was shut down as was our running game. Lewis said if the Ravens dont turn the ball over they will be fine in the second half of the season.

By the time we see the Ravens again they will be out of contention with their remaining schedule. Does Ray Lewis actually think that the Ravens are good enough to win games against the Chargers,Pats,and Colts 3 weeks straight after what he has seen so far from that offense this year. He talked about having to face us at home again and the other teams as well, well by the time that happens Ray you guys will be out of it and have no chance at all to do anything. He also went on to say we are suppose to lose division games on the road to teams like Cleveland, Cincy,and Pittsburgh, and he even mentioned Buffalo as well. And then he is like I been here before done that seen that, now come to Baltimore and try to win. Ummm Newsflash Ray good teams win division games and non division games on the road too and arent suppose to lose them like you may think. They should also tell him that the Steelers D might have had a little something to do with why they turned the ball over so much because they were killing McNair. Its not the offenses fault the defense gave up 5 tds when 3 of them were turnovers. Lewis is just a complete moron making an idiotic statement like that.

Ray Lewis is old news...I was at the game and the guy was celebrating down 38-3 after making a tackle. That team is a joke, and they will do nothing will boller and or mcnair at qb...Oh yeah...GOOD TEAMS OVERCOME TURNOVERS...dont give up bombs for tds after a turnover ray. What amazes me, if he is such a knowledgeable vet, how come he couldn't figure out they (Baltimore) didn't stop us the second half, we simply were running out the clock. Our goal in the second half, wasn't to come out blazin' considering we were up 35-7. Our goal was simply to kill time and prevent Baltimore's offense from making big plays, which we did.Plus, I find it remarkably idiotic he praised his D by saying how they stopped Willie and Dav. Newsflash, there is more to offense than a running game. Ok, you (Baltimore) stopped the run game, how about those 5 TD passes and NO picks...isn't that the same defense?? That whole team does nothing but talk and man was it satisfying to see them choke. It was like watching a trainwreck in slow motion.

BB2W
11-06-2007, 08:54 PM
I hate hearing him speak, but it was funny how high his voice got at times. I thought a reporter kicked him in the balls or something. He should've made more plays and less excuses.

K Train
11-06-2007, 10:43 PM
there was alot of **** talking but i respect reed and and whichever one knocked ben down for going over and talking to him. Especially reed, he was burned and had the **** knocked out of him all game long and they were physically pounded and he still showed some sportsmanship.

Ray just runs his ****ing mouth like a little bitch

Stlrs4Life
11-06-2007, 11:25 PM
I just heared the interview, no matter what he said you can tell in his voice he was pissed, and almost wanted to cry.

GoBenGo
11-07-2007, 02:25 PM
His act is tired. He was sweatin' like a pig, concierge smile, and hemoraging cliches.:cryrun: They were fresh off a bye week with their STARTING qb healthy. Trevor Pryce was back , and so was Ogden. This was supposed to be the 'back to normal game" for them. I'm going to listen to Ogden's show today, for his game recap. Should be interesting, he breaks it down pretty well, usually.

BBG7
11-07-2007, 02:48 PM
there was alot of shiat talking but i respect reed and and whichever one knocked ben down for going over and talking to him. Especially reed, he was burned and had the shiat knocked out of him all game long and they were physically pounded and he still showed some sportsmanship.

Actually believe it or not Gay Ray went over to him also.

K Train
11-07-2007, 02:53 PM
Actually believe it or not Gay Ray went over to him also.

and then post game interview all that went out the window lol

BBG7
11-07-2007, 03:00 PM
and then post game interview all that went out the window lol

yep it did!!!

$teeler$guy
11-07-2007, 04:56 PM
i like ray lewis he is good but the ravens really suck this year there my second best team first is the steelers of course

TampaSteelGirl
11-07-2007, 09:12 PM
OMG! we kicked their arses and they are still running their mouths!!! He doesn't know when to shut up! Perhaps Hines should have messed him up and shut that big mouth of his!!!

$teeler$guy
11-07-2007, 09:14 PM
OMG! we kicked their arses and they are still running their mouths!!! He doesn't know when to shut up! Perhaps Hines should have messed him up and shut that big mouth of his!!!

i really don't think that hines ward would have messed up ray lewis but its nice to dream.don't get me wrong i like hines ward but ray lewis talks alot BUT SOMETIMES he can back it up

Stlrs4Life
11-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Still dissing the Steelers:

Reeling Ravens left bitter

By Joe Starkey (jstarkey@tribweb.com)
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Win or lose, it is never dull inside the Baltimore Ravens' locker room.
That was especially true Monday night, in the wake of the team's worst defeat under ninth-year coach Brian Billick.

In the far corner, defensive linemen laughed as they swapped Willie Parker anecdotes. They weren't real impressed with Fast Willie, who was held to 42 yards on 23 carries in a 38-7 victory.

Defensive end Trevor Pryce finally turned toward the showers and said, to no one in particular, "Willie (expletive) Parker. What a fraud."

Some players could not bring themselves to credit the Steelers, who'd held them to five first downs and 104 total yards. And how about Ben Roethlisberger throwing five touchdown passes in the first half and finishing with a perfect passer rating of 158.3?

"When you give somebody that many opportunities, anybody can make a play," linebacker Ray Lewis said, referring to his team's four first-half turnovers. "Now, come see us in Baltimore."

The rematch is Dec. 30 in the regular-season finale. Question is, will it mean anything to a Ravens team that looks older than Walter Cronkite and has dropped to 4-4, including 0-3 in the AFC North?

Somebody asked left tackle Jonathan Ogden -- he has to be older than Cronkite -- if the Steelers did anything different with linebacker James Harrison, who went Lawrence Taylor-crazy with nine tackles, 3 1/2 sacks, six quarterback hurries, three forced fumbles, one recovered fumble, an interception and a partridge in a pear tree (or least Ed Reed on a platter).

Ogden made a face so bitter you'd have thought he swallowed a case of lemons. "No," he said, before cutting off further inquiries.

Pryce called Roethlisberger's precision passes "luck" and said, "Whatever their game plan was, it didn't work."

You know it's not your night, Pryce said, "when a little 5-9 linebacker (Harrison actually is listed at 6 feet) gets four sacks. That will never happen again in his life. He knows that."

Harrison didn't seem overly pleased when that quote was relayed to him.
"Who is Trevor Pryce?" he said.
Reporter: "A defensive end for the Ravens."
Harrison: "He's entitled to his opinion. ... What did he do?"

Well, besides ring up zero tackles, Pryce failed to wrap up Roethlisberger on one of those lucky touchdown passes.

The only Ravens players who sounded semi-rational were linebacker Bart Scott and quarterback Steve McNair. "They had a great game plan, went after our young guys," said Scott, referring to backup cornerbacks who were forced to start. "Ben was seeing the initial rush, getting out of the pocket and making plays. All the credit goes to them. They were the better team today."

That said, Scott was livid with Hines Ward, who laid out Scott and Reed with mammoth hits. "He was being who he is, taking his shots," Scott said. "Next time it happens, I'll find him and make sure I take the most violent shot I can take. We'll see them again, and I'll play violent. I'll play all the way to the edges of the rules."

Watching these Ravens, you have to wonder if they'll return next season in anything resembling their current form. Billick, Lewis, Ogden, McNair. It's beginning to feel as if time is running out on this group. Baltimore hasn't won a playoff game since 2001, for goodness sakes, a year before the AFC North was formed.

"The season's not over, but we are a team in crisis right now," Scott admitted. "There's no denying that."
Joe Starkey is a sports writer for the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. He can be reached at jstarkey@tribweb.com (jstarkey@tribweb.com)

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/trib.../s_536614.html (http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribunereview/sports/s_536614.html)

BR7
11-07-2007, 10:33 PM
Thats class for you. Starts at the top with Modell and trickles all the way down to Bellick. Complete class orginization.

BR7
11-07-2007, 10:52 PM
I'll throw this in there for good measure.. Trevor ****ing Pryce, what a fraud

http://www.eacustomcovers.com/_misc/lol_pryce.jpg

I took the liberty of highlighting his 3 decent seasons. Out of 11. Since the ratturds are 8 games into the season, the rest of his current year is easy to predict..

games|solo tkls |assist|total tkls|sacks| yards lost
6|4|8|12 | 2.0 | 4

Another stellar year. TREVOR ****ING WHO?

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2007, 11:00 PM
well WTF does Bart expect Hines to do, just stand there say "oh excuse Mr. Reed, would mind moving out of the way so our ball carrier can get through? oh thank you so much" . Hines a big hitter and plays tough, it's not our fault you weren't up to the challenge today. It's not like you've never seen him block a defender before !

gimme a ****in break, the rats are the biggest bunch foul *** sore losers of anybody ever in the history of the league. You got your buts handed to you so take your loss like a man and move on. when they swept us last year we took our lumps like a professional team, you didn't see us whining about it.

$teeler$guy
11-08-2007, 08:57 AM
I'll throw this in there for good measure.. Trevor ****ing Pryce, what a fraud

http://www.eacustomcovers.com/_misc/lol_pryce.jpg

I took the liberty of highlighting his 3 decent seasons. Out of 11. Since the ratturds are 8 games into the season, the rest of his current year is easy to predict..

games|solo tkls |assist|total tkls|sacks| yards lost
6|4|8|12 | 2.0 | 4

Another stellar year. TREVOR ****ING WHO?

trevor pryce sucks so i don't know why he is running his mouth.:scratch:

BBG7
11-08-2007, 11:00 AM
trevor pryce sucks so i don't know why he is running his mouth.:scratch:
Because he's a Raven and that's what they do. They are as classless as they come!!!

BR7
11-08-2007, 11:15 AM
See, thats what I don't get.. he's only been in Bitchmore for 2 years. They learn that fast over there on the proper rules of whining (http://steeleraddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=772)?? They pretty much got 1 - 3 down pat..

The Official Rules of Proper Whining

These rules are based on the premise that whatever you choose to do in life, do it to the best of your ability. That being said, here are some of the official rules for being a world class whiner.

1. Your team must lose the game. If you win, such as when the Steelers beat the Colts, your comments will most likely fall into the category of being ticked off, complaining, etc. but not rise to the level of whining. So the first and foremost rule is to lose.

2. Your team must also lose by at least 2 scores thereby making it doubtful that any questionable calls actually affected the outcome of the game. Remember, whining is achieved more convincingly when you stretch the impact of a negative call beyond the reaches of sanity.

3. Your team should have committed a variety of errors such as interceptions, poor clock management, dropped passes, etc. in the course of losing, thereby making the calls that you are complaining about more insignificant in the scheme of things. This failure to acknowledge your own shortcomings will make your status as a whiner much more believable.

BBG7
11-08-2007, 11:32 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm sure those rules are given to all Raven players!!!

TampaSteelGirl
11-08-2007, 12:42 PM
well WTF does Bart expect Hines to do, just stand there say "oh excuse Mr. Reed, would mind moving out of the way so our ball carrier can get through? oh thank you so much" . Hines a big hitter and plays tough, it's not our fault you weren't up to the challenge today. It's not like you've never seen him block a defender before !

gimme a ****in break, the rats are the biggest bunch foul *** sore losers of anybody ever in the history of the league. You got your buts handed to you so take your loss like a man and move on. when they swept us last year we took our lumps like a professional team, you didn't see us whining about it.

hahahahahaha! I couldnt' have said this any better!! Bravo! :clap:

$teeler$guy
11-08-2007, 12:45 PM
See, thats what I don't get.. he's only been in Bitchmore for 2 years. They learn that fast over there on the proper rules of whining (http://steeleraddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=772)?? They pretty much got 1 - 3 down pat..

lol nice and well said

BB2W
11-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Pryce called Roethlisberger's precision passes "luck" and said, "Whatever their game plan was, it didn't work."Geesh!... Imagine if they didn't keep us from doing what we wanted? We would've won by 60 or 70.

:rolleyes:

K Train
11-08-2007, 07:54 PM
lmao at him being mad at ward, it was a clean block lol, ed reed has made some foul hits in his day

Gr8N8
11-11-2007, 07:59 PM
I can't wait to hear Ray the Slasher, Bart the Killer and Co. after being beaten quite handily by the Bengals. :lol:

BBG7
11-11-2007, 10:22 PM
I can't wait to hear Ray the Slasher, Bart the Killer and Co. after being beaten quite handily by the Bengals. :lol:

I'm waiting for this one also!!! Congrats Nate!!!

BlackGold4vr
11-11-2007, 10:32 PM
I'm sorry! And how are the ramblings from a 4-5 loser team relevant? It's taken almost as seriously as Joey Porters rants from Miami.

:haha:

Win as a team, Lose as a team there Ray-Ray. Your team sucks a whole lot of this.

:poopfan:

Mach1
11-11-2007, 10:33 PM
Is the slasher ray going to brag about keeping trudy johnson under 100 yds this week too.

BBG7
11-11-2007, 10:35 PM
I'm sorry! And how are the ramblings from a 4-5 loser team relevant? It's taken almost as seriously as Joey Porters rants from Miami.

:haha:

Win as a team, Lose as a team there Ray-Ray. Your team sucks a whole lot of this.

:poopfan:

:lol::lol::lol:it is pretty comical to listen to the ramble on about this and that...only to lose once again...lol!!! They suck and they are just making asses out of themselves now....and I for one think it's funny as hell!