PDA

View Full Version : Save all of mankind: destroy the Browns

Gr8N8
11-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Since the Striped Season went into Offseason mode in Week 2 courtesy of the wonderful prep-work of the Trifecta of Terror, I've decided that the Pittsburgh Steelers, a team I have made a lifetime of despising, must win the AFC North and return to oblivion this "I'm blowing a wad in my pants because we didn't lose" team known as the second version of the Cleveland Browns.

Yes it's a long sentence but it's a very passionate statement for me. I've seen too many Braylon Edwards jerseys lately that not only cause my eye sight to fail me but my proper linguistic skills have gone awry as well. A time of sufferage: when suddenly everyone is a Browns fan and Butch Davis never existed. Art Modell never moved and this town does not smell like an 85 yr old's undies.

I've circled this week on the calendar and finally... the time is here! It's like Christmas. Get me an umbrella and... after brutallizing the next "Derek Anderson is going to the Pro Bowl" believer with this umbrella... I'll sing any merry tune in a downpour, which likely is acid rain from the festering stench of the lake. I feel like throwing it in Julie Andrews and singing about raindrops on roses and mittens on kittens. Aw yes, the time for a loss is here!

After everyone went into labor in the streets of Cleveland last night at the conclusion of a victory over a marginally slightly below average Seahawk team, I'm looking forward to an increase in abandoned babies this weekend. The November Super Bowl will be put on hold and the Pro Bowl declarations will finally ring silent sparing the remaining few of some sanity within a 60 mile radius. The Fat Man will pout on the sidelines, the aforementioned Braylon Edwards will continue to drop passes, the Lesser Kellen Winslow will celebrate not being thrown to, and the 900 million dollar line will give up sacks like Rosie O'Donnell talking about Chinese people on national TV.

:eyecrazy: Please Pittsburgh Steelers, defeat the wretched Cleveland Browns (that second football team in Cleveland). :eyecrazy:

portcityblackandgold
11-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Odd I would see this Browns post. I live in Chas SC and dont hear a lot of the Browns jokes but another member of the Steeler Nation down here just posted some jokes on his site and here's a good one.
A Steelers fan liked to amuse himself by scaring every Browns fan he saw strutting down the street in an obnoxious Orange & Brown shirt.
He would swerve his van as if to hit them, then swerve back just missing
them. One day while driving along, he saw a priest. He thought he
would do a good deed, so he pulled over and asked the priest, "Where are
you going, Father?" "I'm going to give Mass at St. Francis church, about two miles down the road," replied the priest."Climb in, Father. I'l l give you a lift!" The priest climbed into the passenger seat, and they continued down the road. Suddenly, the driver saw a Browns fan walking down the road,
>and he instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual, he swerved
>back onto the road just in time. Even though he was certain that he had missed the guy, he still heard a loud THUD. Not knowing where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors but still didn't see anything. He then remembered the priest, and he turned to the priest and said, sorry Father, I almost hit that Browns fan." "That's OK," replied the priest "I got him with the door."

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-05-2007, 10:36 AM
First order of business is the rat birds...:rats: after we take care of some business with them then we can focus on the puppies from the lake...:brownssuck:....which btw the way I will be attending ...:tt02::tt02::tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Good to see ya N8 !! Trust me dude, we feel your pain with the clowns. These fans think their team is nothing short of the second coming these days. They beat up on subpar teams and they think their team is just God's gift to the NFL yet they play good teams and they can't win, gimme a damn break already !

We have some unfinished business of our own tonight against the ratbirds but the clowns are on the radar for this coming sunday and they need to be brought back down to earth !

Gr8N8
11-05-2007, 10:56 AM
The Steelers do the rare feat of playing the Browns two weeks in a row. The Browns that couldn't win a Super Bowl until they move and the Browns that win a Super Bowl every April.

BBG7
11-05-2007, 12:32 PM
I know what you are saying about the Browns...and after the Rats we will be ready to face the over rated Browns. My husband is a Browns fan and all of a sudden he's this huge football fan! My house will be hell if the Browns pulled out a win against us...still I don't see it happening!

Gr8N8
11-05-2007, 01:42 PM
If it's Brown,

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Gr8N8/RomeoCrennel.png

Flush it down.

SteelerFan87
11-05-2007, 03:23 PM
:lol:

While I must say I'm enjoying this new attitude from Mr. Gr8N8 (I used Mr. because my mommy taught me to respect my elders) methinks perhaps Mr. N8 should keep in mind that when he looks at the Browns, he looks at his own Bengals of a couple years ago.

Welcome to the club N8. Now you know why we all hate Bengals fans. :greengrin:

K Train
11-05-2007, 03:28 PM
lmao at this whole thread.

Weve played the browns before, weve played the browns with derek anderson as the starting QB, weve beaten the browns in every aspect of the game....its never a pretty thing when we play the browns. Ben has never lost to them, santonio owns them, willie REALLY owns them and even charlie batch is 1-0 against them lol

TEEMONT
11-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Since the Striped Season went into Offseason mode in Week 2 courtesy of the wonderful prep-work of the Trifecta of Terror, I've decided that the Pittsburgh Steelers, a team I have made a lifetime of despising, must win the AFC North and return to oblivion this "I'm blowing a wad in my pants because we didn't lose" team known as the second version of the Cleveland Browns.

Yes it's a long sentence but it's a very passionate statement for me. I've seen too many Braylon Edwards jerseys lately that not only cause my eye sight to fail me but my proper linguistic skills have gone awry as well. A time of sufferage: when suddenly everyone is a Browns fan and Butch Davis never existed. Art Modell never moved and this town does not smell like an 85 yr old's undies.

I've circled this week on the calendar and finally... the time is here! It's like Christmas. Get me an umbrella and... after brutallizing the next "Derek Anderson is going to the Pro Bowl" believer with this umbrella... I'll sing any merry tune in a downpour, which likely is acid rain from the festering stench of the lake. I feel like throwing it in Julie Andrews and singing about raindrops on roses and mittens on kittens. Aw yes, the time for a loss is here!

After everyone went into labor in the streets of Cleveland last night at the conclusion of a victory over a marginally slightly below average Seahawk team, I'm looking forward to an increase in abandoned babies this weekend. The November Super Bowl will be put on hold and the Pro Bowl declarations will finally ring silent sparing the remaining few of some sanity within a 60 mile radius. The Fat Man will pout on the sidelines, the aforementioned Braylon Edwards will continue to drop passes, the Lesser Kellen Winslow will celebrate not being thrown to, and the 900 million dollar line will give up sacks like Rosie O'Donnell talking about Chinese people on national TV.

:eyecrazy: Please Pittsburgh Steelers, defeat the wretched Cleveland Browns (that second football team in Cleveland). :eyecrazy:

Replace the following words:

Derek Anderson
Braylon Edwards
Butch Davis
Kellen Winslow
Cleveland Browns

With:

Carson Palmer
Chad Johnson
Bruse Coslett/David Klingler/Akili Smith/Dave Shula/etc.......
TJ Longasslastname
Bungles

Nate, you said everything perfectly, except you got the wrong team. The same thing the ****-hole town is going though right now, reminds me of the queen-city the past, what is it now, 4 years? You guys have been the second coming for a while now, and here you are, losing to the Bills.

Maybe you shouldn't have jumped ship so quickly and you wouldn't have a reason to be bitter. lol.

Black is the new white, 40 is the new 30, and clowns fans are the new bungles fans.

Deb
11-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Nate I really miss your twisted sense of humor LOL hope all is well.

BB2W
11-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Keep your head up Nate! You must dismantle the Trifecta of Terror one evil head at a time... your people are counting on you.

Don't worry about the Browns... they're nothin.

Gr8N8
11-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Now you know why we all hate Bengals fans. :greengrin:

No fanbase is perfect... case in point, this guy:

Black is the new white, 40 is the new 30, and clowns fans are the new bungles fans.

Yep. :lol: "Hating for 30 years straight." Can't you just maintain focus and put down the hate for 10 seconds? :lol:

Keep your head up Nate! You must dismantle the Trifecta of Terror one evil head at a time... your people are counting on you.

Don't worry about the Browns... they're nothin.

I just checked my credentials and compared to the current 3-headed General Managership.

Katie Blackburn - no NFL experience
Troy Blackburn - no NFL experience
Mike Brown - his dad once told him something about football

I might be able to pull this off after all.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Gr8N8/TrifectaofTerror.png

BB2W
11-05-2007, 08:51 PM
I just checked my credentials and compared to the current 3-headed General Managership.

Katie Blackburn - no NFL experience
Troy Blackburn - no NFL experience
Mike Brown - his dad once told him something about football

I might be able to pull this off after all.
I heard they are accepting applications in the scouting department as well... they start out at $10.00 an hour/20 hours a week. :greengrin:

Gr8N8
11-05-2007, 08:56 PM
I heard they are accepting applications in the scouting department as well... they start out at $10.00 an hour/20 hours a week. :greengrin:

Mike Brown claims "they don't need help scouting". Oi vei. Sure, the strategy of "why scout when you can just draft a RB from Michigan" seems to work pretty well.

BB2W
11-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Mike Brown claims "they don't need help scouting". Oi vei. Sure, the strategy of "why scout when you can just draft a RB from Michigan" seems to work pretty well.Just a light-hearted dig at their scouting department, or lack there of. :stirpot:

TEEMONT
11-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Yep. :lol: "Hating for 30 years straight." Can't you just maintain focus and put down the hate for 10 seconds? :lol:

lol...not hatin, just statin the obvious...if you wanna see hatin, just refer to the first post in this thread.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-06-2007, 12:45 AM
we dispatched the rats, now it's time for the clowns !

BBG7
11-06-2007, 01:17 AM
we dispatched the rats, now it's time for the clowns !

Bring them on!!!!!!!!! :tt02::tt02::tt02:

Gr8N8
11-06-2007, 12:11 PM
lol...not hatin, just statin the obvious...if you wanna see hatin, just refer to the first post in this thread.

Teemont... we are men of the same basic ilk.

Both raised in enemy territory.
Both believe that leaving a half full beer behind means you smell like snatch.
Both grew up as Houston Oiler fans.
Both have significant amounts of pRon on our computers.
Both do not respect our significant others in the morning.
Both cut the tags off mattresses.
Both gave Top Gun's mother a jelly doughnut. :lol:

And we both hate. :yesnod:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-06-2007, 12:41 PM
My mom hates Jelly donuts I'll have you know ! :reddevil:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-06-2007, 12:46 PM
We made swift work of the overrated Ratbirds, now next up on the agenda is to bring the clowns back down to earth. They think they are the 2nd coming right now and all these recent wins are a sign of good things to come.

Guess what punks, you haven't beaten anybody yet and we're here to bring you back to reality!! You SUCK and you always will SUCK !!! Get ready to be SWEPT !!!

:crybabyclowns::poopfan::brownssuck::brownssign:

BBG7
11-06-2007, 01:08 PM
We made swift work of the overrated Ratbirds, now next up on the agenda is to bring the clowns back down to earth. They think they are the 2nd coming right now and all these recent wins are a sign of good things to come.

Guess what punks, you haven't beaten anybody yet and we're here to bring you back to reality!! You SUCK and you always will SUCK !!! Get ready to be SWEPT !!!

:crybabyclowns::poopfan::brownssuck::brownssign:

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!! Great post!

NOVA STEELERS
11-06-2007, 01:34 PM
:markit: anderson is gonna have another game like in the second half of week 1

BlitzburghRockCity
11-06-2007, 04:13 PM
I have an outstanding bet every year on the Steelers/Clowns games with a coworker of mine, the loser buys the winner a pitcher of beer. So far he ows me about 9 pitchers dating back the last few years...and I'm getting thirsty again ! :drinkup:

TEEMONT
11-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Teemont... we are men of the same basic ilk.

Both believe that leaving a half full beer behind means you smell like snatch.

haha...comedy. I miss beer

$teeler$guy
11-07-2007, 09:11 PM
If it's Brown,

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Gr8N8/RomeoCrennel.png

Flush it down.

LOL thats a nice pic good one

BlitzburghRockCity
11-08-2007, 07:01 AM
These clowns are going to come out with more confidence than ever so it's imperative that we get on them early and keep the crowd in it and take the wind out of their sails.

$teeler$guy
11-08-2007, 09:01 AM
i predict a blow out 27-7 Pittsburgh will win

dkanna
11-08-2007, 09:13 AM
The browns forums are predicting a blowout on the Steelers, HAHAHA

BBG7
11-08-2007, 10:47 AM
These clowns are going to come out with more confidence than ever so it's imperative that we get on them early and keep the crowd in it and take the wind out of their sails.

That is true. We need to get off to an early start and take that confidence right out from under them. They have gotten off to a slow start the past 2 weeks, and we need to take advantage of that and put them away early.

Gr8N8
11-08-2007, 04:08 PM
The browns forums are predicting a blowout on the Steelers, HAHAHA

Local media here in Cleveland is predicting a Browns win. It's remarkably funny how they never heard of the NFL prior to Week 3, but hey, that's Cleveland for you.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Well of course, as soon as the team wins a game they all go nuts like they just won the super bowl and they think they are Gods gift to the NFL...but then what do you expect from such a pitiful franchise...

Gr8N8
11-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Well of course, as soon as the team wins a game they all go nuts like they just won the super bowl and they think they are Gods gift to the NFL...but then what do you expect from such a pitiful franchise...

True considering... the Indians lost and the Cavs haven't caught fire. During such a time, it's usually a tie between i-team exclusives on "pedophiles in your neighborhood" and the Browns.

K Train
11-08-2007, 04:42 PM

no they wont, they dont like playing us

Gr8N8
11-08-2007, 04:48 PM
no they wont, they dont like playing us

They need to disappear regardless. :lol: Move to Los Angeles or something. Let me read the morning paper without having protect my eyes for the diarrhea splattered on the front page every Sunday morning.

Now I know what you're saying: why don't you just move?

Why should I? I was here first.

BengalBrian
11-08-2007, 05:01 PM

hahahahhahahahahahahha

BlitzburghRockCity
11-08-2007, 06:03 PM
It wouldn't be near as much fun if you moved :lol: ....now the clowns on the other hand they join the ratbirds in a mass drinking of kool aid for all I care !

K Train
11-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Kellen Winslow is making a dick of himself on NFL net

$teeler$guy
11-08-2007, 06:15 PM
It wouldn't be near as much fun if you moved :lol: ....now the clowns on the other hand they join the ratbirds in a mass drinking of kool aid for all I care !

hey i like drinking kool aid

BBG7
11-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Kellen Winslow is making a dick of himself on NFL net

I was watching him and all the Browns players singing...what the hell was that all about. I just saw it in the middle of cooking dinner...

K Train
11-08-2007, 08:37 PM
I was watching him and all the Browns players singing...what the hell was that all about. I just saw it in the middle of cooking dinner...

they asked him if he missed joey porter on steeler week and he said

"nah, they got that guy in there, i think his name is harrison, hes doing ok, jerome harrison"

i hope jerome ****s him up this week lol

on a side note.....both guards are likely out for the browns this weekend

BlitzburghRockCity
11-08-2007, 08:51 PM
You know damn well James will be remembering that when he's crushing Anderson or taking Winslow out behind the woodshed this sunday ! I just don't understand this, these teams actually think they are good !

K Train
11-08-2007, 08:55 PM
the thing that makes me laugh is they are a bunch of cocky ****ers until gameday lol

i honestly dont remember the last time i saw a browns victory vs. us

BlitzburghRockCity
11-08-2007, 09:03 PM
Im not sure who's worse, the clowns or the rats ! I swear, maybe we should lock them all up in a closet and them talk about each other and pat each other on the back. :lol:

GoBenGo
11-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Im not sure who's worse, the clowns or the rats ! I swear, maybe we should lock them all up in a closet and them talk about each other and pat each other on the back. :lol::lol::bluelol:Yeah,then light it on fire!:reddevil:

floodcitygirl
11-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Well of course, as soon as the team wins a game they all go nuts like they just won the super bowl and they think they are Gods gift to the NFL...but then what do you expect from such a pitiful franchise...Hmmm....sounds eerily familiar....must run in those Ohio teams. lol

BBG7
11-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Hmmm....sounds eerily familiar....must run in those Ohio teams. lol

something in the water here in Ohio I think!!! lol

BlitzburghNation
11-09-2007, 01:13 AM
Heard on sirius today,,,,,,,,,,,,Farrior said that Winslow better keep his head on a swivel "He still remembers that cheap shot from last year"

STEELERS Will flush that brown stain right outta pittsburgh,,,,,,:haha:

STEELERS 34

CLOWNS 17

Gr8N8
11-09-2007, 01:25 AM
Im not sure who's worse, the clowns or the rats ! I swear, maybe we should lock them all up in a closet and them talk about each other and pat each other on the back. :lol:

That's a trick question:

Technically the same team.

BBG7
11-10-2007, 01:18 PM
Heard on sirius today,,,,,,,,,,,,Farrior said that Winslow better keep his head on a swivel "He still remembers that cheap shot from last year"

STEELERS Will flush that brown stain right outta pittsburgh,,,,,,:haha:

STEELERS 34

CLOWNS 17

You think the Browns are going to score 17???? Not against our D....I give them 10...lol!

While the Brownies have been racking up some points in other games....they haven't played anyone that is near the level of the Steelers D. The Clowns fans will be sitting at home chearing for Brady (just like they were last time at the stadium) after we get done with Anderson!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-10-2007, 02:26 PM
I want to see Smith or Harrison just completely blow up Winslow !! That would be worth the price of a ticket alone ! :lol:

GoBenGo
11-10-2007, 03:20 PM
I want to see Smith or Harrison just completely blow up Winslow !! That would be worth the price of a ticket alone ! :lol: ooooooooooooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeah!:plus1::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt 02::tt02::tt02:

BBG7
11-10-2007, 05:06 PM
I want to see Smith or Harrison just completely blow up Winslow !! That would be worth the price of a ticket alone ! :lol:

:tt02::tt02::tt02:

stillers4me
11-10-2007, 05:59 PM

And then hear him whine about it for a week........... :greengrin:

Gr8N8
11-11-2007, 05:14 PM
I can't believe I'm going to say this but... :lol:

Congratulations Steelers. They slayed the bullshit around here for at least another week. Time to begin the 8 game slide for the Clowns.

GoBenGo
11-11-2007, 05:23 PM
WOW, Big Ben, WOW! Outrushes entire Brown squad, and Peterson of Min!
Y'all ready to come in now, all the non-believers, Y'all wanna come in now?!?!

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations Steelers. They slayed the bullshiat around here for at least another week. Time to begin the 8 game slide for the Clowns.
:bigthumb: I hope your Bengals kick the crap out of the Raisins!:plus1::popcorn:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-11-2007, 05:28 PM
You're welcome Nate !! :lol:

Gr8N8
11-11-2007, 05:52 PM
You're welcome Nate !! :lol:

:rofl:

See you guys in a couple weeks. :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-11-2007, 05:57 PM
No doubt man !

we'll be happy to put the nail in your 2008 Bengal coffin :lol:

BengalBrian
11-11-2007, 11:36 PM
It was ugly.. But still a win..

Way to snatch victory back a couple times and make them hold hope through the game lol

Back to hating you guys now.. :)

Hburg
11-12-2007, 02:00 AM
Now I know what you're saying: why don't you just move?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

something in the water here in Ohio I think!!! lol

Stick to drinking only Aquafina, and be extra careful what your husband puts on the kid.....no Browns gear in BBG's house!

Also:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l100/bufuhbg/BrownsOwned.jpg

BuFu

BBG7
11-12-2007, 01:02 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stick to drinking only Aquafina, and be extra careful what your husband puts on the kid.....no Browns gear in BBG's house!

Also:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l100/bufuhbg/BrownsOwned.jpg

BuFu

:lol::lol::lol:my husband knows better than to put my kids in any Browns stuff. They only have Steelers clothes and that will not change!!!! Oh and yeah...I stick to bottled water!

floodcitygirl
11-12-2007, 01:51 PM
No doubt man !

we'll be happy to put the nail in your 2008 Bengal coffin :lol:All I can add to that is....:greengrin:

Stlrs4Life
11-12-2007, 10:25 PM

Congratulations Steelers. They slayed the bullshiat around here for at least another week. Time to begin the 8 game slide for the Clowns.

That would be sweet!