PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe the Pats won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TampaSteelGirl
11-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Indy mostly dominated this game! What the hell happened?? I"m sure Peyton is ready to slit his wrists after that interception at the end. I really wanted the Colts to win. The Colts looked almost flawless and made the Pats look like fools thru most of the game! DAmn!! One thing I have to say is that I think Bellichak is an even bigger dick because after the game the went up to Coach Dungy and shook his hand and it looked like Coach Dungy wanted to say something else and he just kept walking away from him. I feel he disrespected Coach Dungy. They are still cheatin fools that didn't deserve win that game!! Now I really want to beat them bad this year! :tt02:

K Train
11-04-2007, 08:55 PM
we are like the only ones left......they play like **** when they go against a good team, they did against the cowboys and they did most of tonight.

the colts just ****ed themselves...that **** infuriates me

TampaSteelGirl
11-04-2007, 09:00 PM
I know!! I don't understand it!!!

stillers4me
11-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Brady was exposed. He gets rattled and makes mistakes when pressured.

Dick LeBeau was taking notes.

TampaSteelGirl
11-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Brady was exposed. He gets rattled and makes mistakes when pressured.

Dick LeBeau was taking notes.

I agree and I hope Dick LeBeau had to sharpen his pencil several times!! :tt02:

black an gold 4 life
11-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Yea the colts exposed them 4 who they r, if the colts had marvin they would of beaten them hands down, i hope lebeau was taking notes tomlin 2,we have our work cut out 4 us but if we take it one game at an time an were pretty healthy, we can beat the cheaters, 2morrow will show me just how serious we r, we have 2 make an statement, but it feels good 2 c the bungirls out of the playoff hunt lol:bluelol::gs::gs:

Koopa
11-04-2007, 10:20 PM
we are like the only ones left......they play like shiat when they go against a good team, they did against the cowboys and they did most of tonight.

the colts just ****ed themselves...that shiat infuriates me

to bad we ain't a good team, our record is a product of one of the weakest schedules in the nfl.......

SteelerSteve
11-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Yeah, I was pissed. I hate the Pats, at least the colts showed that the Pats arent unstoppable, they just failed to execute in the redzone:banging: Well, anyway, how about that one handed grab by moss though? the dude is pretty amazing.

floodcitygirl
11-04-2007, 11:28 PM
to bad we ain't a good team, our record is a product of one of the weakest schedules in the nfl.......Gee Koopa...who've you been hanging out with lately??? lol

K Train
11-04-2007, 11:45 PM
to bad we ain't a good team, our record is a product of one of the weakest schedules in the nfl.......

do i have the power to ban you from the gameday thread? lol

Koopa
11-04-2007, 11:49 PM
do i have the power to ban you from the gameday thread? lol

i probably won't post during the game, i'm kicking ppl out of the house so i can watch it on the big screen in the living room lol

K Train
11-04-2007, 11:55 PM
lol in all honesty im pretty sure we could be 7-0 and the #1 everything in the league and 3 things would be certain

1. Arians sucks
2. Willie is a bum
3. our defense is by far the worse in the league if they score points

lol

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-04-2007, 11:58 PM

Hey we can only beat who they have us play,hell the schedule ain't nothing but a warm up for the playoffs....

Koopa
11-05-2007, 12:07 AM
lol in all honesty im pretty sure we could be 7-0 and the #1 everything in the league and 3 things would be certain

1. Arians sucks
2. Willie is a bum
3. our defense is by far the worse in the league if they score points

lol

he does suck, we play against the worse rush d in the leauge and what do we do?? we throw like ****tards

willie is a bum imo, if he hadn't said he wanted to be better than lt i woudln't be so hard on him, but he has not lived up to it at all, he can't do **** when we play teams taht are worth a damn

and our defense does suck, we can't get to the qb, cutler and warner tore us apart........... we can't cover for ****, cause troy's style of play leaves us with only 3 secondary players......... i wouldn't be surprised if derek anderson throws on us with ease next week lol

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-05-2007, 12:10 AM
All right who :whiz: in Koop's cornflakes,lol

SteelerFan87
11-05-2007, 12:28 AM
IMO, if the Colts have Harrison, they win this game. Probably win big too. They had like 3 trips deep into the red zone and they could only come away with field goals. I think with Harrison, for sure he catches that one pass in the endzone that Gonzales dropped, and possibly scores another one, or at least opens up room for Wayne to score one. The Pats showed today that they can take away 2 guys. They took away Wayne and Clark. Addai destroyed them. But Peyton didn't have any other weapons to throw to. And once Gonzales got hurt, and that other guy, Moorhead or whatever his name is came in and dropped more balls than Nate Washington, the Colts offense was done. Against Dallas, the Pats took away Witten for most of the game, and limited TO, but again got run on by Marion Barber. I think if the Steelers are healthy, and we have Holmes, Ward, Miller, and Parker to throw at them, they can take away Holmes and Ward, or Holmes and Miller, but somebody else is going to be free for Ben to throw to, and Willie will tear their run D up. I can also see Najeh having a big day catching balls out of the backfield against their old LBs.

On D, the Colts totally shut down the Pats "unstoppable" offense in the 1st half, but got tired in the 2nd half when Peyton couldn't sustain any drives with just Addai and nobody else to go to. If the #2 defense can do that to the Pats, the #1 defense should be able to do even better. The Colts DBs hit hard, like ours. Their front 7 gets pressure, like ours, only with a different alignment. And our 3-4 gives us more versatility to confuse Brady and do lots of different things against the run and the pass.

Obviously it will take a hell of a performance by the Steelers, but I think we can beat the Pats. And hopefully they'll be a little beat up after playing the ratbirds the week before.

K Train
11-05-2007, 12:38 AM
he does suck, we play against the worse rush d in the leauge and what do we do?? we throw like ****tards

willie is a bum imo, if he hadn't said he wanted to be better than lt i woudln't be so hard on him, but he has not lived up to it at all, he can't do shiat when we play teams taht are worth a damn

and our defense does suck, we can't get to the qb, cutler and warner tore us apart........... we can't cover for shiat, cause troy's style of play leaves us with only 3 secondary players......... i wouldn't be surprised if derek anderson throws on us with ease next week lol

ok do you know what happens when all week long they talk about you having the worse run defense in the league and how they are gonna run all over you....you make special efforts to stuff the run, passing wasnt a bad idea, ward ****ing up 3 times was.

Derek anderson has played up before and it was not a pretty thing, our defense is good and you know it, even if they arent good enough for you they get the job done and are #1....thats out of 32 btw.

So what warner had a few nice throws to fitz, hes a good WR and we wouldve won that game if they didnt let him return that punt. and denver beat us, ok but damn ward was a **** up, the offensive line was a cluster**** and ben fumbled and that texas DE had a TD, its not like they ****ed us up, it was a bad game...doesnt mean were the worst team in the league lol

this game is huge, i think holmes and heath will dominate the world and mcnair leads the league in fumbles lost and hes only played in what? 3 games? lol. get the ball out fast so ngata doesnt **** everything up and dont let figurs get any TDs on special teams....we'll be fine

Koopa
11-05-2007, 12:50 AM
ben get the ball out fast?? that's impossible for him, he needs to be on sportscenter so he's gonna pump fake 90 times run around and then throw long and get an incomplete pass lol............... damn i wish ben would throw it fast, we'd be so much better, just get teh ball to heath, it's a guaranteed 1st down

K Train
11-05-2007, 12:53 AM
ben get the ball out fast?? that's impossible for him, he needs to be on sportscenter so he's gonna pump fake 90 times run around and then throw long and get an incomplete pass lol............... damn i wish ben would throw it fast, we'd be so much better, just get teh ball to heath, it's a guaranteed 1st down

i know, by get it fast i mean get it out faster than normal or bart scott is gonna **** you up again. we are alot better than last year, i hope they remember what the ravens did to them last year....

RW318
11-05-2007, 12:55 AM
All I can say is if the Steelers even want a shot....that offensive line better play better than what they are. The Patriots corners can cover ground if you just let balls hang up in the air....and it's gonna be hard to run when the defensive line is eating the offensive line alive.

K Train
11-05-2007, 01:02 AM
All I can say is if the Steelers even want a shot....that offensive line better play better than what they are. The Patriots corners can cover ground if you just let balls hang up in the air....and it's gonna be hard to run when the defensive line is eating the offensive line alive.

the line has its moments but i agree, although NEs defense does not scare me at all...old ****s

BlitzburghRockCity
11-05-2007, 01:55 AM
I was following this game on my cell phone before the concert started tonight and I couldn't believe the damn colts let Brady come back with 3 minutes to go. The Colts had this game and dominated from what I see here on NFLN right now and just flat out blew it with the game on the line.

TampaSteelGirl
11-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Hey we can only beat who they have us play,hell the schedule ain't nothing but a warm up for the playoffs....

Hey I like that saying!! :tt02:

Ambridge
11-05-2007, 09:44 AM
I had a long day and fell asleep in the chair with 10 minutes left in the game with the Colts up by 10 points.
The next thing I literally see is Manning getting the ball knocked out of his hands and the Patriots recovering the ball.........GAME OVER!!

I sat there half way awake asking myself :wtf: happened??

SteelerFan87
11-05-2007, 02:36 PM

Nah. If there's one thing our O-line does well, it's run block. And the Pats looked horrible against the run, both against the Colts, and against your Cowboys.
And if the Pats come out and try to take away the run, that opens up the passing game. I've come to the conclusion that the Pats can take away 2 guys. If they try to take away the running game, that leaves just one of our WRs/TEs that they can take away, and that still leaves at least 2 other options to throw to.