PDA

View Full Version : Pats on NFL replay

SteelerSteve
11-01-2007, 03:07 AM
wtf? why are the Pats on the NFL replay this week? its supposed to be the best games of the week and they never show anyone elses blowouts. It pisses me off because they are only showing it because its pretty boy Brady and the new england terrorists. They also are putting the colts matchup with the panthers, but I am still more pissed about the Pats game. The Redskins didn't even put up a good fight.:cursin: Oh well the media can stay on the Patriots nuts all they want, I still think Bellicheck is a whiney little baby and the Pats are overrated:banging: I hope the Colts rip them a new one

SteelerSal
11-01-2007, 10:07 AM
They have been airing both the Pats and Colts game this week for their matchup this weekend.
I agree that it should of been the best games this past weekend.:dunno:

memphissteelergirl
11-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Why? Cause they're the Pats..the media's darling. :cursin:

SteelerSteve
11-02-2007, 03:06 AM
Why? Cause they're the Pats..the media's darling. :cursin:
Yeah I here ya' just pisses me off, not everyone is a Pats fan, just the gay *** band wagon jumping media

BlitzburghRockCity
11-02-2007, 07:41 AM
The NFL is hyping this game as the preview to the AFCGG...combine that with the fact that the Pats are the NFL's love child and.... :cursin:

NOVA STEELERS
11-02-2007, 08:56 AM
Brady is maddens love child, every damn game madden does, O no one can do that like tom brady this tom brady that........... WHATEVER....... get a room already!!!!!!!

Prosdo
11-02-2007, 12:00 PM
This will be a good game, but enough already. I was sick of hearing about it on Sunday and it's getting worse.

Forged in Steel
11-02-2007, 12:46 PM
I hate the Patriots they cheated 2 AFC Championship Games against the Steelers because they couldn't handle them! They suck. :willybs::willybs:

AZSteelerfan
11-02-2007, 01:20 PM
The pats need more tape of the defenses they go up against again this year....:greengrin::lol: