PDA

View Full Version : Stains sign Colclough

Stlrs4Life
10-31-2007, 09:37 PM
Browns signed Ricardo Colclough and placed Ted Washington on the IR.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=7626

TampaSteelGirl
10-31-2007, 10:06 PM
Well that kind of makes me sad about Ricardo! I liked the guy!! I never even knew he wasn't on the team anymore.

Dako
10-31-2007, 10:07 PM
Hmmmm.....I figured he was going to arizona

Hburg
11-01-2007, 01:09 AM
He wouldn't go to Arizona, Whisenhunt isn't that stupid. You can tell Ricardo was as desperate as the Browns to remain active in the NFL. Ricardo is a fair cornerback at best, and a horrible special teams player. His dropped punt last year allowed the go ahead touchdown by the Bengals for the win at home. The Browns are willing to sign our castoffs to gain any dirt possible on us. :lol:

BuFu

MDSteel15
11-01-2007, 02:06 AM
He wouldn't go to Arizona, Whisenhunt isn't that stupid. You can tell Ricardo was as desperate as the Browns to remain active in the NFL. Ricardo is a fair cornerback at best, and a horrible special teams player. His dropped punt last year allowed the go ahead touchdown by the Bengals for the win at home. The Browns are willing to sign our castoffs to gain any dirt possible on us. :lol:

BuFu

BINGO

black an gold 4 life
11-01-2007, 02:07 AM
great he can drop the ball 4 them like he did 4 us:bluelol:he is who he thought he was:hilarious:

SteelerSteve
11-01-2007, 02:13 AM
Hell, he might find his groove in cleveland and remind us why we used a high draft pick on him:dunno:

NOVA STEELERS
11-02-2007, 08:48 AM
clowns need all the help they can get, so whenever they can pick up a former STEELER they will jump at it......

Prosdo
11-02-2007, 11:59 AM

BuFu

Unfortunately for the Browns he won't be much help. He barely knew what he was doing when he was here. lol

Hburg
11-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Unfortunately for the Browns he won't be much help. He barely knew what he was doing when he was here. lol

That's exactly my point, the Browns are just that desperate as a defense and as a team that they will sign our castoffs.

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
11-02-2007, 05:00 PM

:rofl: :iagree:

the clowns get what they deserve with signing Coc !

SteelerSteve
11-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Hell, he might find his groove in cleveland and remind us why we used a high draft pick on him:dunno:my bad, I didin't know he was drafted by new england