PDA

View Full Version : A new kid in town!

The Bricks
10-30-2007, 11:23 AM
Hello everyone!
My name is Karen Carey, owner of The Bricks Restaurant in Franklin, PA. We will be opening our doors on December 1st, 2007 and are extremely excited to welcome our guests into our brand new restaurant. Featuring football comfort food like wings, burgers, and nachos, you will be sure to find something delicious on our casual menu.

We have 3 brand new pool tables - one of which is an 8' table - and 2 dart machines, so in between great plays or through all those commercials, you can keep yourself occupied by playing a fun game with your good friends.

And if you still can't find yourself to the door after the game, stick around for some karaoke and choose a song from our 12,800 song library!

We are excited to meet you and are looking forward to opening our doors on December 1st!:cabbagepatch:

AZ_Steeler
10-30-2007, 01:31 PM
:welcome:

Hopefully you do more in the participation column than just promoting your restaurant! :D

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-30-2007, 04:12 PM
WELCOME to the BLACK and GOLDEST site on the web !! :tt02::tt02:

I agree with AZ, stick around and post some also !!:bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-30-2007, 04:56 PM
I got your email Karen and replied back.

BBG7
10-30-2007, 05:07 PM
welcome to SA!!!

PsychoWard
10-30-2007, 06:31 PM

Hopefully you do more in the participation column than just promoting your restaurant! :D

i was thinking the same thing :lol: anyway

:sup: and :welcome:

steelersgal86
10-31-2007, 06:10 AM

Prosdo
10-31-2007, 12:00 PM
Welcome to SA!

Dako
10-31-2007, 12:47 PM
Hello everyone!
My name is Karen Carey, owner of The Bricks Restaurant in Franklin, PA. We will be opening our doors on December 1st, 2007 and are extremely excited to welcome our guests into our brand new restaurant. Featuring football comfort food like wings, burgers, and nachos, you will be sure to find something delicious on our casual menu.

We have 3 brand new pool tables - one of which is an 8' table - and 2 dart machines, so in between great plays or through all those commercials, you can keep yourself occupied by playing a fun game with your good friends.

And if you still can't find yourself to the door after the game, stick around for some karaoke and choose a song from our 12,800 song library!

We are excited to meet you and are looking forward to opening our doors on December 1st!:cabbagepatch:

So.....when you gonna invites all over to a free steelers party to check out that restaurant of yours.......

GoBenGo
10-31-2007, 07:45 PM
Hello everyone!

I usually tune out during the commercials, but welcome. :greetings:

NOVA STEELERS
11-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Welcome to SA........... Enjoy

BlitzburghNation
11-09-2007, 06:15 AM
:towelwave: :welcome: :towelwave:

NOVA STEELERS
11-09-2007, 08:07 AM
Welcome to SA :welcome: