PDA

View Full Version : Weird day in the NFL

BlitzburghRockCity
09-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Philly had their game and blew it in OT. Carolina blows it in OT to the Vikings. The Packers had the Saints in the bag and lost it in the 4th quarter. Miami is supposed to be all that this year and they lost to the Bills.

It's a whacky league thats for sure !

AZ_Steeler
09-17-2006, 08:50 PM
49ers beat the Rams, and the Rams beat the Broncos last week... so are the 49ers really better than the Broncos? :scratch:

Blitzburgh55
09-17-2006, 08:52 PM
49ers are not that bad Frank Gore is a beast

BlitzburghRockCity
09-17-2006, 08:53 PM
As much as Green Bay blew that game, gotta give them credit for not rolling over after that dismal game 1 when it seemed they were destined to repeat last year. They still will probably suck but atleast they looked good for half the game :dunno:

Yeah boy, he got me 17 points today, I can live with that ! If he keeps this up I might not have to keep begging for a top notch RB in the FF league.

AZ_Steeler
09-17-2006, 08:55 PM
I'm really hoping Favre can turn things around and walk away from the game with a better year than he had last year... at least more TD's than INT!

House of Steel
09-17-2006, 08:59 PM
I got Frank Gore, I knew he was a sleeper candidate. DeAngelo Williams actually had a TD today. I am sick and tired of teams blowing big freaking leads and then ended up losing and shooting themselves in the foot.

Prediction: Steelers 37 Jaguars 13 If Ben Plays
Steelers 24 Jaguars 21 If Charlie Plays

BlitzburghRockCity
09-17-2006, 09:04 PM
I'm really hoping Favre can turn things around and walk away from the game with a better year than he had last year... at least more TD's than INT!

I agree, he's been a long time and deserves to go out on a good note. As long as it's not a SB win this year, which I think we're pretty safe there. :)

suitanim
09-18-2006, 06:26 PM
It's still early, though...I expect to see things settle into a more normal state in a few weeks.