PDA

View Full Version : Romo signed....

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-29-2007, 09:22 PM
The Dallas Cowboys have offered quarterback Tony Romo a six-year, $69 million contract extension, $31 million which is guaranteed, according to sources.
The deal is expected to be announced at an 11 a.m. EST press conference on Tuesday and was primarily negotiated on Romo's behalf by agents Ken Kramer and Tom Condon.
None of the principals could be reached for comment.
Romo was in the final year of his contract and could have become a free agent at the end of the season. By signing him to a new deal before Nov. 5, the Cowboys will be able to apply some of this money toward their 2007 salary cap.

Imagine what BEN will get......

TampaSteelGirl
10-29-2007, 09:27 PM
I hate that dick!

RW318
10-30-2007, 12:15 AM
Don't hate the good....hate the mediocre (the steelers QB lol)

I truly wish the Cowboys could have gave him a two year extension instead of a one. I wanna see him do it more than 16 games for 69 million.

Koopa
10-30-2007, 12:27 AM
he's been consistent enough to deserve this contract, sure last year he fizzled out but it was pretty much his rookie year and he hit the rookie wall, also the whole team last year sucked at the end, they just blamed romo....... i'm sure the cowboys are a lock to play the pats in the superbowl.....no one in the nfc can compete with them.......they are this years version of the bears, cept they actually have a qb that isn't a retard

black an gold 4 life
10-30-2007, 01:21 AM
i'm still not impressed with the cowgirls, even if they make it 2 the bowl they will get blowed out by the colts, cheaters or even us, big ben should get about the same or 70 mil, for 7 years.what do u all think?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-30-2007, 07:28 AM
I would think they would have waited till maybe the end of the year to do this and make sure he doesn't falter at the end again but I guess they've seen enough. Like he and CArrie Underwood really NEED the money :lol:

he is still dating her isn't he? :lol:

NOVA STEELERS
10-30-2007, 08:30 AM
I hope that Ben doesn't suck the cap (salary) out of the STEELERS with his contract, that seems to be our downfall when it comes to signing our top players.......

RW318
10-30-2007, 08:16 PM
I would think they would have waited till maybe the end of the year to do this and make sure he doesn't falter at the end again but I guess they've seen enough. Like he and CArrie Underwood really NEED the money :lol:

he is still dating her isn't he? :lol:

It's Sophia Bush now.....Underwood thought he was focusing on football to much lol.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------

i'm still not impressed with the cowboys, even if they make it 2 the bowl they will get blowed out by the colts, cheaters or even us, big ben should get about the same or 70 mil, for 7 years.what do u all think?

bullshit. You're trying to convince yourself you're not impressed with the Cowboys. The Cowboys can beat any AFC team get real with the blowout bullshit. Mental errors destroyed the Pats game for them (that and the Patriots are gonna be the only team in history that doesn't have a hold called on them for the entire season)....even then it was FAR from a blowout....a chickenshit TD made it look like it wasn't an interesting game when in reality...it was.

TEEMONT
10-30-2007, 08:53 PM
The Cowboys can beat any AFC team get real with the blowout bullshiat.

Most vague statement ever, get real with that bullshit. Any team can beat any other on any given day, another vague statement.

Mental mistakes are part of the game, and the Cowboys made them, at home no less, where they should have had an advantage, and they still blew it. They lost to the better team.

RW318
10-30-2007, 09:22 PM
Most vague statement ever, get real with that bullshiat. Any team can beat any other on any given day, another vague statement.

Mental mistakes are part of the game, and the Cowboys made them, at home no less, where they should have had an advantage, and they still blew it. They lost to the better team.

Well then what's the ****ing problem? Apparently I was being real with the statement....so there is no problem..thank you.

I don't give two shits....the fact is it was far from a got damn blowout. The Cowboys didn't take advantage of the chances...who's to say they wont the next time? To say they would (for ****ing sure) get blown out by the Colts, Patriots or steelers is bullshit....thank you again.

Deb
10-30-2007, 09:55 PM
I am just thinking if Jerry had signed him a few months back he may have been able to save himself about 15 million.

I think the cowboys are in the top two NFC teams. they have a ways to go to hang with the Patriots or some of the AFC teams. I love the boys but too many penalties. too many mistakes. Too many bad first quarters. and I think that will come. Romo has one full season under his belt and he's only gonna get better. I think they are maybe still a year a way from making that jump. That I would complain if they do it this year. LOL

Koopa
10-30-2007, 11:36 PM
I am just thinking if Jerry had signed him a few months back he may have been able to save himself about 15 million.

I think the cowboys are in the top two NFC teams. they have a ways to go to hang with the Patriots or some of the AFC teams. I love the boys but too many penalties. too many mistakes. Too many bad first quarters. and I think that will come. Romo has one full season under his belt and he's only gonna get better. I think they are maybe still a year a way from making that jump. That I would complain if they do it this year. LOL

but if he had waited till the end, it might of cost him 15 mill more then romo got today

Deb
10-31-2007, 07:35 AM
Very true. I guess i was thinking if he is gonna be your qb of the future and you do that....why wait? But guess thats why JJ is a billionaire and I am scrambling for gas money this morning LOL

TampaSteelGirl
10-31-2007, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=RW318;157008]Don't hate the good....hate the mediocre (the steelers QB lol)

Please!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! AT least our punter can hold the ball for a field goal!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

kgreen
10-31-2007, 09:10 PM
I hate that dick!

Hey! He gives me fantasy points!:lol:

TampaSteelGirl
10-31-2007, 09:11 PM
Hey! He gives me fantasy points!:lol:

Well then he's a dick that gives you fantasy points!!! :lol: