PDA

View Full Version : Quote from Houshmandzadeh that makes you see why the Bungles are 2-5...

Troyisabeast_43
10-29-2007, 04:24 PM
"It's an uphill battle," he said. "I'll say it before and I'll say it again. I think the teams we have left aren't better than we are. They might have a better record, but man-for-man, person-for-person, they're not better than we are. But it's not going to happen by me just saying it.

"We have to make up our minds that we are at least going to try and salvage the season. We can win every game. It's hard to win nine games in a row in the NFL, but we can do it."

Ummm well lets see there TJ if you were better then all the teams you have left and the ones you played before you would have won more games then you lost and not be sitting in last place in the division and 2-5 and one of the worst teams record wise in the AFC. Those teams have a better record you moron because they are better then you and find ways to win games something the Bungles dont know how to do. Is he that arrogant and stupid to think that based on the way the Bengals defense has played all season long and especially yesterday that they are better then every single team man for man that they have left on this schedule. I mean this Bengals defense couldnt stop a Senior Citizens home football team if they had too much less a more talented offense like the Steelers have in the NFL. So get use to it TJ Douche your not better then most of the teams you have left on your schedule, and your going to continue to lose more games then you win especially here on December 2nd when you play the Steelers again at Heinz Field because simply put you guys are just not that good. I just think for him to make a quote and statement like that just goes to show you how dellusional and out of it that Bengals team is.

black an gold 4 life
10-29-2007, 05:32 PM
yea the bungirls stinks i just hate we gave them an touchdown n the 4th quater,t.j runs his mouth 2 much but he wasn't taliking once the hitmen anthony smith an troy hit him,LOL LOL cinnci plain an simple r just losers, an they will b drafting n the top ten, n the 08 draft, one more loss an ur out of the playoffs t.j ********!!!!!

KSSteelerfan
10-29-2007, 05:45 PM
:bengalssign::steelersrocksign:

Koopa
10-29-2007, 05:47 PM
i'm gonna move to to the nfl section since it really isn't about the steelers

DIESELMAN
10-29-2007, 06:43 PM
That "we are better even though we lost" mentality is definitely the reason they are 2-5. They are still living back in 2005 when they actually made it to the playoffs. Someone better call Lewis and co. and explain to them its 2007, teams have gotten better except them cuz they face reality and actually look at themselves, find their weaknesses and improve. One more thing it takes more then talk and a potent (theres is impotent right now) offense to win, you gotta have something that remotely resembles a defense. Morons!!!!!

TampaSteelGirl
10-29-2007, 08:38 PM
He needs to put down Chris Henry's crack pipe!!!! :greengrin:

NOVA STEELERS
10-30-2007, 08:20 AM
I was Pi**ed when we gave up that late touchdown, espically too him...... kept his TD streak going (*)%$%#$#^&%%^