PDA

View Full Version : I'm a colts fan this week !!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-29-2007, 01:03 AM
Im pulling hard core for the Colts this week to stick it to the Colts and hand them their first loss of the season. Im so sick of the Pats and you gotta know that Peyton and his guys are pretty sick of it too !

steelersgal86
10-29-2007, 05:18 AM
I have to agree....go colts...:cope:

Dee Mca
10-29-2007, 08:36 AM
Say it ain't so? This is the week I have personally been dreading since the schedule was released. Especially when I saw week after week the Colts and Pats go thru teams. Personally looking at the schedule the colts have a harder schedule rest of the season. So we need evry extra loss the Pats can pick up with their weeker scedule esp if we want any kind of shot at home field in the playoffs. By the way already getting crap from the some 200 Die hard Colts fans at 8:08 am monday morning. How my Steelers need the Colts help this weekend. I'm not sure I can make it thru the week. These senior citizens are die hard Colts fans Jerseys,hats,pins,Colt sunglasses that flash blue lights,Colt this Colt that. I haven't seen this much blue since last Feb when they beat Chicago. If nothing else the schedule makers were kind enough to schedule on us monday so mt flesh would not melt off my body wearing blue and rooting for the Colts on the same day the Steelers play. Normally I wear my Black and Gold on friday but since it's "Blue Friday" I think I got a blue shirt I can wear. ALso I won't disagree with all my new grandpa's and grandma's when they want to try and tell me that the Indianapolis have a chance for their 3 super bowl because we all know that the '71 championship was Baltimore's and not Indianapolis's. Rest assure I'll wear my Black and Gold on Saturday as well as about 7:10pm Sunday night. So please all my brother's and sister's remember me this week as I am stuck here in Colt country and having to agree with all these Colt fans. Is their a Steeler Red Cross I might have to put in for a care package. Sorry about being long winded and it might not make sense to anyone but myself but then again come by and I'll slip you some of my pain meds then everything makes sense. So in closing it pains me to say it but :bluelol:"GO COLTS".:bluelol: P.s. If anyone knows of an HCR Manor Care in the Pittsburgh area hollar at your brother stuck out here in Indianapolis area.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-29-2007, 09:13 AM
It's just got to be insane there where you live this week Dee, oh man ! :lol: All that blue everywhere and they'd probably have to commit me or something :lol:

steelcurtaingal
10-29-2007, 01:26 PM
cant i just hope for a huge power outage, and neither team to win?

i still cant stand either and i am so tired of all this superbowl in november talk:banging:

Troyisabeast_43
10-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Well either way TG the Steelers are going to get help and pick up one game in the standings for the bye week and homefield on either the Pats or Colts. If the Pats do lose this game like I hope they do as well that puts them at 8-1 and looking at their next 3 games after the Colts game before they play the Steelers they play at Buffalo, home to Philly,and at Baltimore before hosting the Steelers. You would think the Pats would win all of those games and be 11-1 going into the Steelers game December 9th. Its why Ive been saying all along the Steelers MUST win these next 5 games against Baltimore,Cleveland,Jets,Miami and Cincy so that they can go into that Pats game at 10-2 and one game behind the Pats at 11-1 in the race for homefield advantage or a bye week. Now its going to be very tough to beat the Pats at home no doubt, but at least if you go into that game one game behind them you have a chance that if you do indeed beat them you then have the same record at 11-2 and thus win the head to head tiebraker over them if you finish with the same record as they do.

The Colts meanwhile if they lose this game fall to 7-1 and 4-1 in the conference, and have games after the Pats game at San Diego which will be tough,home to KC,at Atlanta,home to the Jags,at Baltimore,at Oakland, and home to Tennessee and Houston to finish up. Not too tough of a stretch at all but as Ive been saying as long as the Steelers can be 10-2 going into the Pats game which there is no reason they should not be based on their schedule the next 5 weeks before the Pats, then they are going to have a shot at the very least to get a bye week and compete for that number 2 seed in December and possibly even homefield if somethings can go their way. The Steelers conference record would be 8-1 going into New England if they would win the next 5, and if the Colts can lose 1 game or 2 games in the AFC and you have the same record as them it would come down to conference record and since the Steelers still only have one loss they are going to have a very good shot to stay right there with either Indy or New England.

The bottom line is this game this week with the Pats and Colts is a good thing because 1 team will lose and the Steelers will gain a game on one of them,and as long as the Steelers keep winning with this easy schedule they have the next 5 weeks its going to give them a shot to be right there with the Pats and Colts in the race for the top 2 seeds in the playoffs. THE STEELERS MUST KEEP WINNING PERIOD EVERY SINGLE WEEK!!!

BlitzburghNation
10-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Im pulling hard core for the Colts this week to stick it to the Colts and hand them their first loss of the season. Im so sick of the Pats and you gotta know that Peyton and his guys are pretty sick of it too !

:ditto:

I am sick of listening to all the patzeez crap on sirius !!!!!

black an gold 4 life
10-29-2007, 06:01 PM
THE COLTS DON'T BOTHER ME, BECAUSE WE BEAT THEM ANYWAY, I'M ROOTING 4 THE COLTS, I HATE THE CHEATERS, MAN I HOPE THEY LOSE SUNDAY, THINK OF IT LIKE THIS DEE, U COULD B STUCK N CLEVELAND AN ROOTING 4 THESE ROTTEN CLOWNS LOL, ANYWAY I'M ROOTING 4 THE COLTS THESE WEEKEND, BUT IF WE C THEM N THE PLAYOFFS THEN MY STEELERS WILL CRUSH EM!!!!!!!

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-29-2007, 08:21 PM
NOPE :nono::nono:, I never root for anyone but the PITTSBURGH STEELERS !!:tt02::tt02:
If we just keep winning at the other stuff will take care of itself !!

NOVA STEELERS
10-30-2007, 08:15 AM
I agree, I won't root for another team....... but will be shouting for Bob Sanders or Dwight Freeny put a licking on pretty boy brady, no one has really lit him up yet this year....... He needs to be brought back down with a nice clean hit