PDA

View Full Version : Rams should have beaten the clowns

BlitzburghRockCity
10-28-2007, 05:05 PM
The rams were up 14-0 and totally blew it even after being tied at 17-17. Damn browns are good beating at beating loser teams !!

Troyisabeast_43
10-28-2007, 11:02 PM
Dont worry about the Browns TG we still got the head to head tiebraker over them, and they got a tough game in Cleveland against Seattle next week who will be fresh of their bye week and should have Branch back and be ready to go. So I think they will struggle to win that game next week against Seattle who is going to need that game pretty bad as well to maintain a lead in the NFC West. This will all end man in a few weeks when the Steelers put the stompin down here at home and take care of the Ratbirds and Clowns at home. The Clowns may have gotten by the Rams today, but guaranteed I watched some of that game today if they play like that in 2 weeks here at Heinz Field against the Steelers they wont have any chance to win. Steelers got this division won in 2 weeks when they win the next 2 games, for now we can worry about the division and these next 2 pretenders, afterwords we can start focusing on what really matters as I pointed out in my other posts and thats catching the Pats and Colts for the number 1 or 2 seed in the playoffs.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-29-2007, 01:40 AM
Im not worried about the clowns in the long run, all they've done is beat subpar teams and when they faced tougher teams they lost but still I was hoping to get 2 games up on them this week :lol:

Koopa
10-29-2007, 06:58 PM
since the browns aren't a legit threat, i want them to win as much as possible so the cowboys don't get a high first rounder

BlitzburghNation
10-29-2007, 07:10 PM
since the browns aren't a legit threat, i want them to win as much as possible so the cowboys don't get a high first rounder

I was thinking the samething,,,,,,,,,,:bigthumb:

black an gold 4 life
10-29-2007, 07:20 PM
I'M WITH U KOOPA, I HATE THE COWGIRLS ALSO,THE CLOWNS LOOKS LIKE THEY WILL END UP 10-6 SECOND UNDER US,THE RAMS SHOULD'VE WON THOUGH, I TIED AN GUY WHO GAVE ME SEVEN POINTS AN THE RAMS, THERE'S NO WAY I SHOULD'VE LOST THAT ONE!!!

steelcurtaingal
10-29-2007, 09:25 PM
The rams were up 14-0 and totally blew it even after being tied at 17-17. Damn browns are good beating at beating loser teams !!

its like the apocalypse has happened lol

TampaSteelGirl
10-29-2007, 09:33 PM
I agree! I was so happy when I saw the Rams winning! What happened!!!!! :banging:

NOVA STEELERS
10-30-2007, 09:17 AM
When S. Jackson went back out, that seemed to deflate the entire offense, not worried about our match-up with them on Thur night football (Dec 20th) at all............ GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!