SteelersfaninPhilly
10-28-2007, 04:51 PM
Time to put a hurting on baltiwhore ratturds:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Jeebus, let me enjoy this Bungal win for tonight yet !! :lol:

BlackGold4vr
10-28-2007, 06:52 PM
A win next week puts us at 6-2 at the halfway point in the season. If we finish at 12-4 that would be a very respectable season and insure a division title.

We only need 2 more wins to achieve what the Captain predicted we would take the whole season to accomplish (7-9 record). :scratch:

Stlrs4Life
10-28-2007, 08:38 PM
Wonder what 32 thinks of this weeks game?

Monday nighter vs the Ratshits, doesn't get any better than this.

SteelerSteve
10-28-2007, 10:39 PM
Wonder what 32 thinks of this weeks game?

Monday nighter vs the Ratshiats, doesn't get any better than this.Ravens 24 Steelers 21 mark it down, if you dont think so, then you are a typical blind steelers homer :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------
oh yeah, and Troy Polamalu sucks :lol:

SteelCityMan786
10-29-2007, 12:17 AM
A win next week puts us at 6-2 at the halfway point in the season. If we finish at 12-4 that would be a very respectable season and insure a division title.

We only need 2 more wins to achieve what the Captain predicted we would take the whole season to accomplish (7-9 record). :scratch:

as long as we got at worst 5-1 in the division.

DIESELMAN
10-29-2007, 09:47 AM
We haven't seen to much of our no huddle, hurry up offense this year. I'm thinking we're saving it for the Ratbird game, so's they don't have any film of it to look at. I've been watching some Ratbird games this season, theres been teams especially the Bills last week who used and had success with the no huddle against the Ratbirds. They have to keep their D on the field and in the wrong packages...just my 2 cents on why we haven't seen it much this season.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-29-2007, 10:10 AM
Breaking out the no huddle against the ratbirds would be awesome ! If we can get up on them early they won't have the firepower to come back and score points in a hurry but if it stays close it could go either way. It's important for us to take advantage of every opportunity we can to score.

Down with the RATBIRDS !!!!!!!

:ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck:

MDSteel15
10-29-2007, 11:40 AM
All I can say is the team needs to feel like it's time for some pride after last years games.

memphissteelergirl
10-29-2007, 01:41 PM
Beating two division rivals in a row would definitely make a statement. Not to mention it's time for a little payback from last year...

:rats:

:gs:

steelcurtaingal
10-29-2007, 02:24 PM
Beating two division rivals in a row would definitely make a statement. Not to mention it's time for a little payback from last year...

:gs:

dont bring up last year, i am still trying to forget/

go pittsburgh:tt02:

steelcitysfinestXL
10-29-2007, 03:02 PM
My early Xmas gift: 2-50 yard line tickets 20 rows behind the ravens bench... Thanks Mom!!!

Its time to take our division and run with it...

steelcurtaingal
10-29-2007, 04:04 PM
My early Xmas gift: 2-50 yard line tickets 20 rows behind the ravens bench... Thanks Mom!!!

Its time to take our division and run with it...

i hate you :lol:

AZ_Steeler
10-29-2007, 05:48 PM
:cope: :cope: :cope:
Don't forget your Game Day shirts!!!! (http://www.cafepress.com/steeleraddicts/3866192)

:D :D :D :D :D
:cope: :cope: :cope:

BlitzburghNation
10-29-2007, 06:48 PM
Breaking out the no huddle against the ratbirds would be awesome ! If we can get up on them early they won't have the firepower to come back and score points in a hurry but if it stays close it could go either way. It's important for us to take advantage of every opportunity we can to score.

Down with the RATBIRDS !!!!!!!

:ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck: :ratbirdssuck:

:ditto:

Payback from last year,,,,,,,,,,,,We are gonna kick the rat-turds :moon:

STEELERS 27 RAT-TURDS 9

GoBenGo
10-29-2007, 09:55 PM
Time to put a hurting on baltiwhore ratturds:tt02:
RIGHT ON!!
Wanna know what they think? Wanna know where their heads at?
gRay bLewis, Whatchutawkinbowt Willis, Bart Scott, Billick, all do radio shows on the local 105.7 whfs.http://http://cbsplayer.streamtheworld.com/index.php?CALLSIGN=WHFSFM
check it out now!
Their shows run 6-8 and then localized sports radio after that. The chick who hosts it is AWFUL , like she decided to do it that day! Off course she is merely the handler for each of the Ratturd Neandethals. Them no talk so good. Like Tonto, Frankenstein, and Tarzan with ebonics.
It's all about us, dudes.
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-30-2007, 01:41 AM
The rats are always good for bullshit trashtalk so I expect this week to be nothing different. Sooner or later one of them will open their mouth and shout out something stupid about how great they are.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-30-2007, 01:43 AM
Look !! It's the village people on crack !!! :bwah: :rofl:

http://sportssteve.com/db4/00351/sportssteve.com/_uimages/RealRavenFans2005Camp.jpg

NOVA STEELERS
10-30-2007, 10:20 AM
Bring on the ratbirds.............. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!

memphissteelergirl
10-30-2007, 10:26 AM
LMAO @ Top Gun! :hilarious:

GoBenGo
10-30-2007, 06:47 PM
Big ups Top!

SteelerSteve
10-30-2007, 07:02 PM
I can easily see another shutout for our defense, the Ravens have no offense. My prediction Steelers 21 Ravens 0

ARKIESTEEL
10-31-2007, 07:52 AM
Will Dan K be back for this week? I think running on this D will be better with him as lead block.

steelcitysfinestXL
10-31-2007, 09:58 AM
The Ravens are retuning 6 starters including McNair, Ogden, Heap and McCallister. Willis is #3 in the league in rushing. And they can take 1st place (tied with us) in the division w/ a win monday!!!

We can put a strangle hold on the division with a win monday. Willie and Ben are having career seasons w/ Ben having more td's than Peyton (wow i woulda lost that bet!!!) We have the top D in the league w/ out forcing many TO's!!! And we're at home monday night w/ a chance to exact revenge for two BEAT DOWNS served up last year by the RatBirds (27-0 and 31-7)

This game comes down to who wants it more!!! With Baltimore basically assuring 2-3 more losses against SD, NE and IND this season, this is a BIG near "must win game" for them!!! If they lose Monday and the three afore mentioned games, the best they can do is win out and go 9-7 losing the division to us!!! This is a HUGE game for Baltimore and they know it... this could be their season much like the bengals last week!!!

We are being disrespected by many media types by being behind the likes of NFC leaders NYG, GB & DAL in overall and power rankings!!! This is a game being looked at as a measure what type of team we have!!! A loss in this game puts us (in the eyes of the "experts") in the middle of the pack in the afc!!!
-a Quote from espn and Dwight Freeney
"Win or lose on Sunday, the Colts suspect this will be the first of two against the Pats. "We will see New England twice this season," Dwight Freeney told the Indy Star. Presumably, No. 2 will be the AFC title game."

The steelers should have all the motivation they need to repeat the runs of '04 and '05!!!! This week marks the beginning of the wsecond half....

HERE WE GO!!!!

GoBenGo
10-31-2007, 11:27 AM
http://www.carrollcounty.com/articles/2007/10/31/sports/esports10-31-07.txt
OWINGS MILLS ó Baltimore Ravens cornerback Chris McAlister missed his second consecutive practice with a strained knee, but expressed optimism that he might play in Monday nightís critical game against the Pittsburgh Steelers..
...Meanwhile, tight end Todd Heap (hamstring) participated in individual drills and is expected to begin practicing Thursday when the team resumes workouts after hav-ing today off.

Tight end Daniel Wilcox (sprained toe) didnít practice and remains an injured-reserve candidate if heís un-able to return soon, said Bil-lick...

...Quarterback Steve McNair (back, groin), tackles Jonathan Ogden (turf toe) and Adam Terry (sprained ankle), center Mike Flynn (knee sprain) and defensive end Trevor Pryce (broken wrist) all practiced.

I would love to whoop The Raisins at 100% but , I definitely would not be dissapointed if these cats did not play.
I believe the absence of Heap would benefit us most. Takes away that middle threat, where we seemed to get torched the most, by the TE.
Keep them living 3rd and forever, without their confidence guy, and eliminate the endzone jumpball. According to the radio shows, they are most worried about him not starting , I can tell you.
I don't think they lose much when they go to Ivey from Mcalister. Seem to remeber both having good games against us. All I know is B Scott is healthy, and we might want to put a hat on that guy this time.

Wanna know how bad it is here? The effin Packer fan I work with, dressed for Halloween today as.... A FRIGGIN RAVENS FAN!

Please , Ben, I need this game.:helmet:
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

Dako
10-31-2007, 12:51 PM
Really need a big win here. Tired of hearing how the Ravens kicked our asses last year....Need some payback bigtime..... Listened to the Ravens players saying that they will do to us what they did last year.....and have to suffer through hearing my coworkers using this game as the game that will show the rest of the league that the ravens are good.......

BlitzburghRockCity
10-31-2007, 03:52 PM
I want to see Anthony Smith take those rat WR's our 1 by 1 all day long !! :ratbirdssuck:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-04-2007, 01:50 AM
DOWN with the Ratbirds !! You're walking in a buzzsaw at Heinz field this Monday night and it's not going to be a pretty sight

K Train
11-04-2007, 02:01 AM
rolle and mcalister are most likely out

BlitzburghRockCity
11-04-2007, 02:08 AM
even if they do play they won't be 100 percent, which means those wicked blocks that Hines and Santonio put on them are going to feel even worse than usual !

steelcitysfinestXL
11-05-2007, 12:48 PM
If we can give ben time to throw i see him having a career day!!! While reed is great his success coems from constant gambling. And that only works wehn the other 10 uys are winning their match-ups!! So, if we block it up right on run plays and pick up the blitz in pass pro we are leaving our guys one-on one with their secondary... thats a match up i like!! I think we should let ben air it out early in this game... five steps, plant and throw... if its not there hit parker or a TE short. I agree with fury's post if we hit parker out of the back field he will have to be accounted or on every play and that eliminates another posible blitzer!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-05-2007, 01:34 PM
The key is getting up on them early and making them 1 dimensional, if we can do that they aren't a quick strike offense and we can then take over the game but if it stays close in the 4th quarter it's anybody's game and that is something we cannot allow to happen.

JB 67
11-05-2007, 02:33 PM
I hope we can establish the run and give Ben time to throw we know they'll be coming.... We gotta make them work for pts no short field due to special teams or turnovers :cope:

BR7
11-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Gameday info.. hot off the press @ Ravens.com (http://www.netdisaster.com/go.php?mode=vomit&url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/home/).

BlitzburghRockCity
11-05-2007, 08:52 PM
:lol: I love netdisaster ! Down with the rats !