PDA

View Full Version : Week 8 Player of the Game voting

BlitzburghRockCity
10-28-2007, 04:38 PM
You can make a case for several players today ! Who's your choice? If you want someone else added to the list just let me know.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-28-2007, 05:02 PM
I gotta go with Hines this week, he was clutch all day and those 2 TD's were huge ! I could easily go with Ben this week too because except for that critical interception he was on fire today. That alone made me really go with Hines though because it was a terrible decision by Ben to throw that one in the middle of the field while going down.

StlersGuy
10-28-2007, 05:10 PM
Big Ben

K Train
10-28-2007, 05:15 PM
smith....beast

BlackGold4vr
10-28-2007, 05:44 PM
I might have voted for Ben but those mistakes that he makes in the redzone are killers! That interception should have never been thrown back into the middle of the field out of desparation. Eat the ball and we at least get 3 points on the drive. :nono:

Dee Mca
10-28-2007, 05:49 PM
I couldn't decide between Hines or Anothony. So I let my baby decide for me. She decided on Hines. She said he was mionster had some great catchs.

Stlrs4Life
10-28-2007, 05:56 PM
I gotta go with Hines this week, he was clutch all day and those 2 TD's were huge ! I could easily go with Ben this week too because except for that critical interception he was on fire today. That alone made me really go with Hines though because it was a terrible decision by Ben to throw that one in the middle of the field while going down.

:plus1: Also give credit to Townsend for his stop on the 1 yd line.

Blitzburgh55
10-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Hines Ward with willie sencond had both of them on my fantasy team

AZ_Steeler
10-28-2007, 06:25 PM
Smith!!! :woot:

Mach1
10-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Gotta go with Hines today with two td's.

BR7
10-28-2007, 07:13 PM
Hines

BBG7
10-28-2007, 09:05 PM
I went with Ben... even though I could have gone with any guy on that list!!! Great win!

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-28-2007, 10:54 PM
It was good seeing Hines playing the way he did again !!:tt02::tt02: There ain't been enough of that this year !!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-28-2007, 11:37 PM
It's so good to have Hines back in there and healthy. He brings so much more to the offense and really opens things up for the other players.

Prosdo
10-29-2007, 12:51 AM
This was tough. Ben was pretty much on the money. Smith was a monster. But I had to go with Hines. He had a great game and didn't seem to miss a beat.

steelersgal86
10-29-2007, 06:13 AM
tough choice...had to go with hines :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-29-2007, 10:11 AM
Looks like Ben is running away with this one. We'll leave this open till tomorrow morning.

MDSteel15
10-29-2007, 11:31 AM
I had to go with Hines considering it was what I think was his best game of the season so far....:cope:

SteelerNation
10-29-2007, 02:39 PM
Had to go with big ben without him makeing the plays that he did and being on fire today hines ward may not have had them 2 td's and 88 yards on 8 carries.

It boils down to a quaterback as a playmaker as he's the only one that throws the balls and has to hit his targets but i alot of credit to smith and ward and wille all of the players were on fire today ...

steelcurtaingal
10-29-2007, 04:09 PM
thats tough, big ben was on the money, except for that one interception, during which i threw my remote at the t.v.

hines was good, glad to see him healthy

smith was a beast too.

its hard

BlackGold4vr
10-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Had to go with big ben without him makeing the plays that he did and being on fire today hines ward may not have had them 2 td's and 88 yards on 8 carries.

It boils down to a quaterback as a playmaker as he's the only one that throws the balls and has to hit his targets but i alot of credit to smith and ward and wille all of the players were on fire today ...

No doubt a quarterback must deliver the ball for a wide receiver to catch one. But there can be exceptional play from the wide receivers that helps the quarterback. Just ask Tom Brady. Look what he had to throw the ball to last year compared to this year. Hines Ward makes a huge contribution when he is a part of our offense. Not only does he have a knack of finding those creases in coverage but he is the BEST run-blocking wide receiver in the league. Our offense is not the same without him! He brings a swagger and air of confidense that brings our whole offense to another level.

Ben had a decent game but Hines was the star in that game. It is obvious that other people recognized that as well by the poll results above. :clap:

BlitzburghNation
10-29-2007, 06:29 PM
Gotta be hines this week for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,:bigthumb:

BlackGold4vr
10-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Looks like Ben is running away with this one. We'll leave this open till tomorrow morning.

What poll are you looking at? :scratch:

BlitzburghNation
10-29-2007, 07:08 PM
I think TG meant Hines,,,,,,,,,,:haha:

GoBenGo
10-29-2007, 07:10 PM
Big Ben Does it again!! The dude is a monster in the pocket. He managed a great game. Did not take sacks, did not hold the ball too long!
Big Ups to FW, he torched them on the ground, speed kills!
Santonio played his face off! Definitely his best effort to date. Did he have extra incentive? Giiving extra effort on every play.
Hines played like Hines, pro bowl solid, constant motor, and clutch catches!
tough week to pick a fav, huh. Nice problem to have, hope it continues!
Time to Bury the Ravens!

BB2W
10-29-2007, 11:41 PM
I went with Ward... could've been Ben without that dumb interception.

Ward played great, and that double move he put on Hall for his first touchdown was sick.

It wasn't your normal double move... after the first cut inside he looked over his right shoulder timed perfectly with Ben's pump. A simple cut outside and the rest was easy.

What is funny is Hall was in a great spot to defend the slant/post over the middle but Ward's move was so good he committed inside even more. He got burnt.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-30-2007, 12:16 AM
Hines wins it going away....

AZ_Steeler
10-30-2007, 01:07 PM
I gotta say Thanks to everyone who comes out and vote each week! It's something to see 30+ votes each and every week! :bigthumb: