PDA

View Full Version : Arkie's Rant

ARKIESTEEL
10-26-2007, 02:07 PM
I might should keep my mouth shut but I cant so here goes;

After reading a bunch here and other so called Steelers site (this one is the best one) I get the feel that after starting 4 and 2 folks are looseing faith. Now maybe we are and maybe we aint better than the pats or the colts but hell who really cares I dont follow them I am a Steelers fan. We got a new head coach and a couple new other coachs running things so maybe we shouldnt even be 4 and 2. Do i like to watch our boys get beat HELL NO does it happen well yes it does, we have to move on to the next week and the next team. I like the way things are going so far and I think we got a good shot at winning the AFCN and what does that mean.......PLAYOFFS. When we won XL I dont think was the best team in the middle of the year but we got to the "dance" and did what we had to do. I think this team is real close to getting everthing wired right to go on a big run. We got problems that need fixed, but they can get right and win it all......WE CANT LOOSE FAITH!!

I am not pointing fingers I just want us to keep being who we are THE BEST DAMN FANS IN FOOTBALL

Can I get a Here we go

:tt02::cope::tt02::cope::bengalssign::brownssuck:: cowboyscrossout::gs::woodson::steelersrocksign:

black an gold 4 life
10-26-2007, 02:29 PM
i agree 100% with u arkie steel, butwe as steelers fans should b able 2 criticize our team, i still believe we will b 12-4 winning the afcn div,an who knows once u get n 2 the playoffs, HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!

dkanna
10-26-2007, 03:43 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO

I am so fired up already for this game. To those that will be at the game, where is the best place to hang out pre-game?

ARKIESTEEL
10-26-2007, 03:44 PM
i agree 100% with u arkie steel, butwe as steelers fans should b able 2 criticize our team, i still believe we will b 12-4 winning the afcn div,an who knows once u get n 2 the playoffs, HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!

I didnt say not criticize ......... that is fine but we still need to BELIEVE

BBG7
10-26-2007, 04:16 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO

I am so fired up already for this game. To those that will be at the game, where is the best place to hang out pre-game?

Flood and I are going together and we are starting out at Martinos...and we will be there after the game for the celebrations also!!!

GoBenGo
10-26-2007, 04:25 PM
Well... Arkie , I am 100% with u , No BUTS about it.
HERE WE GO STEELERS
HERE WE GO!!!
IT'S BUNGLE-BASHIN' TIME

:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::t t02::tt02::tt02:
DOG GAMMIT,I WISH I WAS GOIN!! lucky bastards:cursin::lol::bigthumb:

floodcitygirl
10-26-2007, 04:29 PM
:tt02::tt02::tt02:HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!! HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!:tt02::tt02::tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-26-2007, 04:42 PM
Great post Arkie !! I agree 100% !!! Real fans never lose faith in their team no matter what. We may bitch and complain about losing and criticize this or that move but when it all comes right down to it we're black n gold fans to the end.

SteelerSteve
10-26-2007, 04:45 PM
HERE WE GO BLACK & GOLD

memphissteelergirl
10-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Arkie, you get an "AMEN" and a "Here We Go!!" :tt02:

Here's to Sunday! Let's kick some Bungle Butt!! :cope:

:smashbengals::steelerssign:

GoBenGo
10-26-2007, 05:27 PM
Arkie, you get an "AMEN" and a "Here We Go!!" :tt02:

Here's to Sunday! Let's kick some Bungle Butt!! :cope:

:smashbengals::steelerssign:
It is kinda hot when a steeler girl say bungle butt!:bluelol::bluelol:

K Train
10-26-2007, 05:44 PM
dont rant, its not like were the bengals or anything

dkanna
10-26-2007, 06:14 PM
Flood and I are going together and we are starting out at Martinos...and we will be there after the game for the celebrations also!!!

What time does Martinos open on Sunday? I am going there tomorrow (Saturday) evening.

floodcitygirl
10-26-2007, 06:23 PM
What time does Martinos open on Sunday? I am going there tomorrow (Saturday) evening.No telling. But people tailgate in the parking lot beforehand anyway. We'll be there by 10 for sure. I'm guessing some will show by 8:30. We'll be there tomorrow evening as well.

dkanna
10-26-2007, 06:29 PM
No telling. But people tailgate in the parking lot beforehand anyway. We'll be there by 10 for sure. I'm guessing some will show by 8:30. We'll be there tomorrow evening as well.

omg, tailgating decisions, hah, I am just glad I am going to game now. But I will probably be slammin a few jagerbombs prior to game somewhere :)

:helmet:

ARKIESTEEL
10-30-2007, 12:48 PM
sorry for the rant:dunno:

SteelerFan87
10-30-2007, 01:08 PM
Well, for me, ever since we got out to that fast start, I've been confident that we're a playoff team. But before that Denver game, it looked like the Steelers could be in the conversation with the Pats and Colts about who's the best in the league. After that Denver game, we don't look like such an elite team. This win against the Bengals was nice, but I think we'll have to make another statement this week against the Ravens for that talk of being an elite team to be legitimate again.