PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Weekend In Cincy

floodcitygirl
10-24-2007, 06:52 PM
I want to let everyone know who is planning to go to Martinos for the Steel City Mafia event with Levon Kirkland that he's not coming. Just talked to the owner who was notified this afternoon. They are working on replacing him for the event. He was supposed to be there around 6-7 so hopefully a replacement will be found for that time frame. I will update here if I hear of anything different.

They will still have a band from Pittsburgh along with a large contigent (busloads) who are in town for the game. The band will start around 9-10.

dkanna
10-25-2007, 11:31 AM
I want to let everyone know who is planning to go to Martinos for the Steel City Mafia event with Levon Kirkland that he's not coming. Just talked to the owner who was notified this afternoon. They are working on replacing him for the event. He was supposed to be there around 6-7 so hopefully a replacement will be found for that time frame. I will update here if I hear of anything different.

They will still have a band from Pittsburgh along with a large contigent (busloads) who are in town for the game. The band will start around 9-10.

So what would be a good time to get there? I was thinking the beer is flowing at noon :)

floodcitygirl
10-25-2007, 11:37 AM
So what would be a good time to get there? I was thinking the beer is flowing at noon :)lol! I'm thinking whatever time you get there, it's 5 o'clock somewhere.

floodcitygirl
10-26-2007, 08:56 AM
Just found out Greg Lloyd will be at Martinos from 6-7:30 for the Steelers Eve Bash!!!!! :tt02:

BBG7
10-26-2007, 03:13 PM
Can't wait Flood...we are going to have a great time!!!