PDA

View Full Version : It was a test!

LatrobePA
10-24-2007, 11:14 AM
That's what I think the game plan on D was this past weekend. Now that we gave the Bungholes some lame *** film to study, we'll be back with our Blitzburg style D just in time for this weekend.

Mark my word, Carson Fumbler will be crying for mommy when # 92 slams him to the ground 4 times!!!

TJ Who, you can kiss my arse!

#85, will be laying in a pile!

BBG7
10-24-2007, 11:26 AM
That's what I think the game plan on D was this past weekend. Now that we gave the Bungholes some lame *** film to study, we'll be back with our Blitzburg style D just in time for this weekend.

Mark my word, Carson Fumbler will be crying for mommy when # 92 slams him to the ground 4 times!!!

I hope your right...

I can't say they played like that on purpose though...but I do think they will bounce back this weekend. When we lost to Arizona they jumped back and shut Seattle out...I would like to see that again.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-24-2007, 11:37 AM
I hope you're right too man because if that was a test we failed big time :lol: It's all about pressure pressure pressure and if we don't do that we aren't near as potent on defense.

LatrobePA
10-24-2007, 11:41 AM
I think we'll be fine, I was stressed out about Seattle and we spanked them. Troy will reunite with his old roomate this weekend, and will look like the old Troy we're use to seeing flying around.

AZ_Steeler
10-24-2007, 12:16 PM
I hope your right...

I can't say they played like that on purpose though...but I do think they will bounce back this weekend. When we lost to Arizona they jumped back and shut Seattle out...I would like to see that again.

But at the same time we don't want to get into this pattern of lose a game win a game.. at that rate they would finish 9-7 and might grab a wild card game :dunno:

steelcurtaingal
10-24-2007, 12:55 PM

you know i kinda wish i could believe this :lol:
but i do hope we slam their faces into the field.

black an gold 4 life
10-24-2007, 01:46 PM
PLUS THAT BUM CARSON HAS THROWN 9 PICKS ALSO,HE'S AN STATUE BACK THERE WE R GONNA KILL THE BUNGIRLS UNLESS THEY TRY 2 DINK AN DUNK US BUT REMEMBER THIS YEAR WE HAVE GIVEN UP AN DEEP PASS OF MORE THAN 38 YARDS!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-24-2007, 04:52 PM
But at the same time we don't want to get into this pattern of lose a game win a game.. at that rate they would finish 9-7 and might grab a wild card game :dunno:

yeah it's nice to win big games like against Seattle but we need to take care of business every week and not let these winnable game slip by us. We could have been up 2-3 games in the division right now but instead we're only up by a 1/2 game right now.

steelersgal86
10-25-2007, 05:25 AM
I hope your right :crossfingers: