PDA

View Full Version : You have to read this....

dkanna
10-23-2007, 02:46 PM
Someone on the Bengals Board is already making excuses for this Sundays game.

I wont put the link but it not hard to find on their message board.

Here is the quote...

"Dont start bragging your better if you win against us next week. we dont have henry.
So you have a good chance u might win henry will be back for the rematch and you will have no chance."

BBG7
10-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Someone on the Bengals Board is already making excuses for this Sundays game.

I wont put the link but it not hard to find on their message board.

Here is the quote...

"Dont start bragging your better if you win against us next week. we dont have henry.
So you have a good chance u might win henry will be back for the rematch and you will have no chance."

I knew before the season, as soon as he was suspended it was going to be used as an excuse! There's ALWAYS an excuse with them.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2007, 04:11 PM
:bwah: Henry is a good player I'll give them that because he gives them 3 WR's who can burn you but he's not a make or break player like Palmer would be.

floodcitygirl
10-23-2007, 06:39 PM
Having him suspended is no excuse for anything. It's not even like he was hurt and out.....which a team has to be able to work thru anyway. He's a criminal. They need to stop drafting thugs. No empathy on that one at all.

BR7
10-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Is he the only one thats suspended :shocked: lol

And I find it hard to believe that he will stay on the straight and narrow once hes allowed to come back. So don't expect to see him in the rematch game.. haha

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Everytime he goes back to jail they have a welcome home party for him :lol:

Troyisabeast_43
10-23-2007, 07:55 PM
Tell the Bengals gay message board your 2-4 for a reason and one of them is not because Chris Henry is playing. Its because your coach is a freakin pussy who has no control over all the egos on that team,and sounds like the black Doctor on the Simpsons when he laughs and smiles all the damn time at his press conferences. And another reason is the Bengals defense has sucked now for 4 straight years, and every freakin year we keep hearing time and time again about how this year they will turn it around and be better. Well guess what whatever your doing in Cincy with the defense Guess What?? It aint workin!!! If Chad Pennington and the Jets can put up 31 and light up that Bengals defense then the Steelers shouldnt have no problem at all doing the same if not a lot more. Kenny Watson wont be able to run the ball like he did on the Jets on the Steelers defense either. The bottom line is the Bengals are a bitter team because the Steelers have ended there season the last 2 years in Cincy in 05 in the playoff loss, and last year in the Overtime game when Holmes scored on the 70 yard TD pass. They have nothing to say or anything to brag about to the Steelers. They havent won a playoff game since George Bush Senior was president. Everytime they have had to beat the Steelers the last 2-3 years to save there season in Cincy much like they will have to do pretty much this Sunday they fold like a longchair. The Bengals dont impress me, and tell them that after this Sunday your team will continue to remain nothing but the Steelers bitch like you have been for the past 2-3 years.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-23-2007, 08:00 PM
Well Chris Henry does rip us a new one every time he plays us....So does TJ......lol

It doesn't matter the Bengals are winning this week just watch...lol With that sorry *** Oline of ours Ben will be running for his life....Only good thing the Bengals LB core is so depleted they're playing a DE at LB now...lol

Troyisabeast_43
10-23-2007, 08:18 PM
Yea dont even bother showing up to Cincy this week the Bengals got this game in the bag with Troy being as terrible as he is,and just this whole Steelers team playing about as bad as the Miami Dolphins. Im sure they might stop the plane on the way to Cincy Saturday they will be sooo terrified and so scared to play the Bengals they might not make it there. I mean after all Troy is garbage,Ben is garbage, Tomlin is garbage and so is the whole Steelers franchise. The season is a complete disaster after that loss to the Broncos according to you, that they just might implode Heinz Field for the rest of the season because the Steelers dont need to play anymore games there.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-23-2007, 08:21 PM
Yea dont even bother showing up to Cincy this week the Bengals got this game in the bag with Troy being as terrible as he is,and just this whole Steelers team playing about as bad as the Miami Dolphins. Im sure they might stop the plane on the way to Cincy Saturday they will be sooo terrified and so scared to play the Bengals they might not make it there. I mean after all Troy is garbage,Ben is garbage, Tomlin is garbage and so is the whole Steelers franchise. The season is a complete disaster after that loss to the Broncos according to you, that they just might implode Heinz Field for the rest of the season because the Steelers dont need to play anymore games there.

Troy is garbage...I'm glad you come clean about it....thats the first step....I don't think I ever posted Ben was garbage though....You know I don't give a **** anymore...Really I don't...People don't like what I post there is a ignore button genius....:lol: I think you should use it....Hell I don't plan on being around this site much longer anyway so don't worry....:lol:

Troyisabeast_43
10-23-2007, 08:36 PM
If you think Troy is garbage you need to get your head examined number one, maybe you didnt see the same playoff games I did a few years ago in Cincy,Indy,and Denver where Troy pretty much was the best player on the field and dominated in all of those games including the Super Bowl game in Seattle. Without him on the defense that year the Steelers probably dont have that 5th Super Bowl title he made so many impact plays in all 3 of those playoff games and the Super Bowl. The guy is a stud, and while your entitled to your own opinion of course, Im entitled to mine as well and if you think that Troy Polamalu stinks and is overrated then your a complete and total moron.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-23-2007, 08:40 PM
If you think Troy is garbage you need to get your head examined number one, maybe you didnt see the same playoff games I did a few years ago in Cincy,Indy,and Denver where Troy pretty much was the best player on the field and dominated in all of those games including the Super Bowl game in Seattle. Without him on the defense that year the Steelers probably dont have that 5th Super Bowl title he made so many impact plays in all 3 of those playoff games and the Super Bowl. The guy is a stud, and while your entitled to your own opinion of course, Im entitled to mine as well and if you think that Troy Polamalu stinks and is overrated then your a complete and total moron.

Don't bring up the past....:lol: Thats such a weak argument...lol No **** Troy was huge in those play-off wins....I watched every game to.....But so far this year after signing the richest contract in team history he has done nothing.....He is a non factor so far this year....So I'm only interested in today not the past...lol Until he starts playing to the level of his contract I will bust his balls....

Troyisabeast_43
10-23-2007, 08:52 PM
Well first off the guy got hurt in Arizona for crying out loud and hasnt played in almost a damn month, and he was playing awesome in that game in Zona caused a fumble and recovered one, he played great the first 3 weeks in Cleveland,and at home against Buffalo and Frisco. He hit Frank Gore nearly everytime he carried the ball in that game against the Niners. While he didnt have a real good game on Sunday, it doesnt mean you sit there and rip the guy and say he is total garbage cause he has one sub-par game. You act like this has been going on now for a few years with Troy. He got the damn contract dude based on the way he played in those playoff games and pretty much was one of the main reasons why the Steelers won the Super Bowl. So you want to say bringing up the past is a weak argument he doesnt have that contract if hasnt played the way he has the past 3 seasons for the Steelers. He is the best player on that Steelers defense and probably one of the best and smartest in the NFL. Most of the guys in the NFL and on the Steelers defense especially in the secondary couldnt carry Troy's jockstrap.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2007, 08:54 PM
The plain and simple fact is that we are a better defense with Troy than without. Stats or no stats his ability to run around make plays allows everyone else to do the same. He's a positive influence on this team and in the locker room. The dude is pro bowl through and through and to say he is garbage is just plain ridiculous.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Well first off the guy got hurt in Arizona for crying out loud and hasnt played in almost a damn month, and he was playing awesome in that game in Zona caused a fumble and recovered one, he played great the first 3 weeks in Cleveland,and at home against Buffalo and Frisco. He hit Frank Gore nearly everytime he carried the ball in that game against the Niners. While he didnt have a real good game on Sunday, it doesnt mean you sit there and rip the guy and say he is total garbage cause he has one sub-par game. You act like this has been going on now for a few years with Troy. He got the damn contract dude based on the way he played in those playoff games and pretty much was one of the main reasons why the Steelers won the Super Bowl. So you want to say bringing up the past is a weak argument he doesnt have that contract if hasnt played the way he has the past 3 seasons for the Steelers. He is the best player on that Steelers defense and probably one of the best and smartest in the NFL. Most of the guys in the NFL and on the Steelers defense especially in the secondary couldnt carry Troy's jockstrap.

He has played great this year? Since when...lol 19 tackles,0INTs,0sacks suggest other wise.....Oh he does have 4 passes defensed and that one fumble recovery you mentioned...Oh wow let me wet my pants...He has been a non factor all season and has made no impact plays.....Yea he is awesome so far....:lol:

I was hoping he would be the top safety in the game oneday...But not at this rate....:lol:

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

The plain and simple fact is that we are a better defense with Troy than without. Stats or no stats his ability to run around make plays allows everyone else to do the same. He's a positive influence on this team and in the locker room. The dude is pro bowl through and through and to say he is garbage is just plain ridiculous.

Saying he is Pro Bowl for doing jack so far is ridiculous but you get in the Pro Bowl on rep alone anymore...Thats how Faneca's sorry *** made it last year....:lol:

Troyisabeast_43
10-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Maybe we should go back to the days of Scott Shields at safety or Dewayne Washington at corner. Maybe then you would actually have a legit argument and sound like you know wtf your talking about instead of saying a bunch of verbal diarrhea about Troy not being a good player. Troy will be a factor this year and when he does start elevating his game and is making interceptions and causing fumbles and complete chaos on the field like he normally does you will have nothing to more to say kind of like the Cincinnati Bengals fans on their gay message board.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-23-2007, 09:28 PM
Maybe we should go back to the days of Scott Shields at safety or Dewayne Washington at corner. Maybe then you would actually have a legit argument and sound like you know wtf your talking about instead of saying a bunch of verbal diarrhea about Troy not being a good player. Troy will be a factor this year and when he does start elevating his game and is making interceptions and causing fumbles and complete chaos on the field like he normally does you will have nothing to more to say kind of like the Cincinnati Bengals fans on their gay message board.

Again bringing up the past......when it has nothing to do with the present....:lol: But I do remember Scott Shield's sorry *** and DeWayne Washington's sorry *** to....Stay on topic...lol Steelers fans love to live in the past...lol especially the older ones from the 70s...Its ok I'm use to it...Especially from my Uncles...lol

But I do want our richest player in team history to live up to his contract....lol So far he hasn't and just because he is a fan favorite doesn't mean I don't have the right to blast Troy....Sorry you're so butt hurt for me knocking your boy Troy...lol

steelcurtaingal
10-23-2007, 09:35 PM
Well Chris Henry does rip us a new one every time he plays us....So does TJ......lol

It doesn't matter the Bengals are winning this week just watch...lol With that sorry *** Oline of ours Ben will be running for his life....Only good thing the Bengals LB core is so depleted they're playing a DE at LB now...lol

i must say you sure have a way of making me wish i was on our team to prove you wrong

SteelerSteve
10-23-2007, 09:37 PM
i must say you sure have a way of making me wish i was on our team to prove you wrong
Well said

black an gold 4 life
10-23-2007, 09:57 PM
F*** the bungirls they allways have an excuse, they just plain STINK they suck plain an simple, if it wasn't 4 us turning the ball over we would route the bengals every year, this year will prove it watch an mark my word we will b 2-0 verses the bungirls this year!!!!

Troyisabeast_43
10-23-2007, 10:35 PM
Not according to 32 we wont hell we might not win a game for the next 2-3 years as bad as the Steelers have played so far this year especially last week in Denver. Troy might get cut in mid-season he is so awful and such a non-factor on this team and a bad influence on everybody too dont forget that. You would think the Steelers are like 0-6 with the **** he comes on here and says about this team. This Steelers team is soo much better then the team we had last year and so much different that its not even close.

memphissteelergirl
10-26-2007, 02:45 PM
Don't get stressed about B&GF32..from what I've observed the Steelers could be undefeated right now and he'd still find something to bitch and moan about. Apparently his main pleasure in life is to be a ball-buster.
:dunno:

TampaSteelGirl
10-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Well they may be missing Henry but aren't we missing McFadden and I can't remember the 2 other guys but I mean we are missing key players as well. I hate their excuses!!!! We shut out Seattle with 5 of our starters! :tt02:

[AutoMerged Post Below]
Oh yea Aaron Smith too.