PDA

View Full Version : Could Miami go 0-16 ?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2007, 06:02 PM
It's highly unlikely that they'd lose every game this year but damn they are just bad right now and showing no signs of getting better anytime soon....

Ibleedblk&gld
10-21-2007, 06:12 PM
anythings possible...they said today that the dolphins were talking about releasing jason taylor (or was it zach thomas? lol, i can't remember) after the season so he has a chance to go to a super bowl caliber team...

Hawk Believer
10-21-2007, 07:19 PM
How long before you think Porter explodes?

Ibleedblk&gld
10-21-2007, 07:20 PM
about 7 games ago...when porter was w/ the steelers, he was a monster, and a big voice in the locker room...he's been quiet in miami

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Porter doesn't carry the weight in the Dolphins locker room that he did with us. Miami is Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas' team.

Joey has never been through anything like this, from what I've seen and read of him since the season started he's just quiet and disheartened more than anything right now.

SteelerNerd
10-21-2007, 11:37 PM
They have some easy games, don't they?

But hey, the worst team in football in this case doesn't really have any easy games unless they play the Rams or something, who in which probably never play them this year.

GoBenGo
10-22-2007, 07:10 PM
0-16 is a very good possibility

Just when Fin fans thought it couldn't get any worse... maybe Porter can carry the ball too!

"Miami running back Ronnie Brown will miss the rest of the season as a result of Sunday's knee injury, two sources said Monday. An MRI revealed enough damage Monday morning to declare Brown's season as done."
He is / was my fantasy back.
http://www.miamiherald.com/616/story/280290.html
poor Marino

Hawk Believer
10-22-2007, 07:15 PM
Its a long season. They'll pull it together someday against a team that overlooks them. I say they win a game or two.

BlitzburghNation
10-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Highly unlikely,,,,,,,,,But it would be a record !

Tampa holds the old record of 0-14,,,,,,,,,So they could beat it :haha:

I'd like to see them get at least 1 win,,,,,,,,,Against them patzeez :haha:

Ambridge
10-23-2007, 09:21 AM
The Phins and Rams are really Baaaad teams but at least Miami has a better chance to get a win since they still have to play the Jets and the Bills again.

How coincidental and ironic would it be if the Pats ran the table and go 16-0 and Miami goes 0-16?? Two teams from the same division as well.

AZ_Steeler
10-23-2007, 12:51 PM
Miami has a better shot at winning a game than the Rams. Miami at least has an offense and can put some points on the board. I believe they are averaging something like 22 a game but there defense is giving up 33 a game. Now the Rams have no offense what so ever and are scoring, on average, a measly 11 points per game! Their D isn't all that bad but their outlook doesn't look good with no offense.

Miami will win a game... I think the question should be will the Rams?

BR7
10-23-2007, 02:16 PM
I think the Rams win first. Miami is real bad. No QB, RB, WR, lol. D.. meh.. would be nice to see them have 2 perfect seasons.. 16 - 0, 0 - 16. haha.

Whats sad is the whole division. Pats can lock it up by week 9 - 10? lol.

Prosdo
10-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Miami looked like they would be pretty decent on D, but damn they suck!

BR7
10-23-2007, 02:19 PM
I could only take so much of that D in my FF team, lol. They were good for the first few week, but my god, lol.

And no way they beat the Jets or Bills. no way, lol.

GoBenGo
10-23-2007, 04:14 PM
Miami has a better shot at winning a game than the Rams. Miami at least has an offense and can put some points on the board. I believe they are averaging something like 22 a game but there defense is giving up 33 a game. Now the Rams have no offense what so ever and are scoring, on average, a measly 11 points per game! Their D isn't all that bad but their outlook doesn't look good with no offense.

Miami will win a game... I think the question should be will the Rams?

without a RB?

AZ_Steeler
10-23-2007, 05:27 PM
without a RB?

We don't know how this guy replacing Brown will be... he could be the next Emmit Smith for all we know. :dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2007, 06:01 PM
I think the Rams win first. Miami is real bad. No QB, RB, WR, lol. D.. meh.. would be nice to see them have 2 perfect seasons.. 16 - 0, 0 - 16. haha.

Whats sad is the whole division. Pats can lock it up by week 9 - 10? lol.

Hell they might as well lock it up now, there's no real contender in there anyways :lol:

NOVA STEELERS
10-30-2007, 09:00 AM
The fins have to play the J-E-T-S Jets jets jets yet so there could be a W