PDA

View Full Version : TOMLIN-LEBEAU MIX

steelerwizard07
10-21-2007, 09:47 AM
Its like mixing Rocknroll and a litle bit of Bach making it the most instrumental,upbeat, and excting sound you'd ever want to hear. Could this be a new Era of sound defense for the mix of 4-3 and 3-4. Think about it Tomlin didn't let his ego get in the way of changing the team's defensive chemistry and keeping Dick Lebeau. Thats an intelligent and unselfish coach since Tomlin is used to the 4-3 or Cover 2 Tampa but really it should be called the cover 2 pittsburgh.

Ive been watching these two(Tomlin, Lebeau) work together and they communicate so well in their own way but yet have somewhat different personalities. I guess thats what you call teamwork. The defense has been mixed with a little of both this year which I think confused Seattle Two sundays ago and helped pittsburgh since they had injuries they had to deal with. I think their will be more surprises of this defense we will see this year and I think a New Era of defense that is looking more and more like a Camillion. What do you guys think?

black an gold 4 life
10-21-2007, 02:50 PM
whatever it is it is working, so don't change an thing, it's funny how coward couldn't get the same results with the same people,we r the same team who leads the league n not giving up points we have only given up 47 points an we r 2nd in the league n pass defense? is this the same old steelers?man once r offense catches up 2 our defense watch out nfl....................GO STEELERS.

SteelerNation
10-21-2007, 03:48 PM
What you just said is like mixing a box of flavord condoms. It dont work.

My point is simple!

It's simply Steeler Defence it dont need to be called cover2 pittsburgh or anything just Steeler Defence becase after the game thats all the team will be talking about is how the *STEELER DEFENCE* shut them down and owned thier ***.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2007, 06:29 PM
They both come from 2 different school's of thought on how to be effective on defense. The key is that neither of them have let their ego's get in the way of the big picture, which is putting together one wicked ***, attacking, defense that Pittsburgh has not seen before.

kgreen
10-21-2007, 07:54 PM
The Wizard of Oz meets the Mad Scientist! These two have made a crazy good D. We just can't prove how good until.................TONIGHT!:tt02: