PDA

View Full Version : Ocho Cinco Out of Cincy?

Deb
10-20-2007, 09:53 AM
OCHO CINCO LOOKING TO SAY VAYA CON DIOS TO BENGALS?

Adam Schefter of NFL Network says that there are people in the Bengals organization who believe that receiver Chad Johnson is angling to get out of Cincinnati after the season.

Johnson denies it, but the rumors likely won't subside anytime soon.

But even if Johnson wants to leave, and if the team is inclined to move him, the question becomes whether the cap hit can be managed.

Johnson was rewarded for his halftime meltdown in the 2005 wild-card playoffs with a contract that runs through at least 2010, with $8.5 million in new bonus money (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2415464), which would be partially subject to acceleration if he is traded or released. There also likely would be a cap consequence from his prior contract, which was extended by the team with four years left on it.

LINK (http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm)

Black@Gold Forever32
10-20-2007, 12:03 PM
**** there is many Bengals fans on cincybengals.com that want to see CJ traded anyway so they would love it if CJ wants out....

black an gold 4 life
10-21-2007, 02:55 PM
YEA WHO CARES I CAN'T STAND THEM BUNGIRLS ANYWAY, THEY R BUMS U HEAR ME BUUUUUUUUUUUUUMSSSSS, SO WHAT THEY ALL COULD LEAVE AFTER THIS SEASON 4 ALL I CARE LOL LOL LOL

BengalBrian
10-21-2007, 03:28 PM
shiat there is many Bengals fans on cincybengals.com that want to see CJ traded anyway so they would love it if CJ wants out....

We're angry.. But most of us don't actually want him gone yet lol

Black@Gold Forever32
10-21-2007, 07:22 PM
We're angry.. But most of us don't actually want him gone yet lol

Some of you do....lol I read some of the threads and posts over there in recent weeks...lol

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Ocho Stinko wouldn't have any problems finding work if he really wanted to leave Cincy. Im sure he'd have a number of suitors lined up in a heartbeat if the Bengals were to put him on the trading block even with that salary.

Chad isn't the worst of their problems though; that entire team is in need of a complete house cleaning and make over to get rid of all the cancers in the locker room.

SteelerNerd
10-21-2007, 10:34 PM
I wonder where he would wind up.

Ibleedblk&gld
10-21-2007, 11:44 PM

oakland probably...hell maybe even dallas or NE :bluelol:

SteelerSteve
10-22-2007, 12:27 AM
I wonder where he would wind up.Maybe Pittsburgh?:lol:

BengalBrian
10-22-2007, 01:09 AM
Some of you do....lol I read some of the threads and posts over there in recent weeks...lol

I read them quite frequently.. thx :)

Black@Gold Forever32
10-22-2007, 01:14 AM
I read them quite frequently.. thx :)

I would hope so since you're the owner of the site.....:lol:

Ambridge
10-22-2007, 01:41 PM
I liked what Mike Ditka said about Chad on MNF Countdown last week---"I'd get rid of him"......."What have the Bengals won with Chad Johnson in Cincinnati"??

Until someone within the Begals organization has the "stones" to make Chad stop his WWE-selfish antics he's going to continue to be a slow poison.

memphissteelergirl
10-22-2007, 01:52 PM

Hmm....Oakland? Atlanta?

Maybe Pittsburgh?:lol:

Ugh!!! Don't even JOKE about that!!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2007, 02:15 PM
The Bengals don't have the guts to house clean the way it needs to be done and until they do they will continue to be a "me first" group of under achievers.

BengalBrian
10-23-2007, 01:05 PM
I would hope so since you're the owner of the site.....:lol:
Bingo lol

I liked what Mike Ditka said about Chad on MNF Countdown last week---"I'd get rid of him"......."What have the Bengals won with Chad Johnson in Cincinnati"??

Until someone within the Begals organization has the "stones" to make Chad stop his WWE-selfish antics he's going to continue to be a slow poison.
Did you see Chad this week? Even the whole team should be noted as having a different attitude.. Earlier this season, they would have went into meltdown in the 3rd.. Instead they all continued to be professional and give it their best. Big confidence builder.. Even if it was against a 1-6 team

BBG7
10-23-2007, 01:24 PM
Bingo lol

Did you see Chad this week? Even the whole team should be noted as having a different attitude.. Earlier this season, they would have went into meltdown in the 3rd.. Instead they all continued to be professional and give it their best. Big confidence builder.. Even if it was against a 1-6 team

I did see signs that a meltdown was about to happen, but they did end up pulling themselves together

BengalBrian
10-23-2007, 01:56 PM
I did see signs that a meltdown was about to happen, but they did end up pulling themselves together

Honestly.. Other than the 2 huge plays the Jets pulled on us, I didn't see anything bad. They didn't play stellar but they barely celebrated any good things. Maybe a high five here and there. And on the negative things, I saw no slouching and pouting, or better yet, finger pointing. This team grew up a lot.. I hope it wasn't a one time thing.

floodcitygirl
10-23-2007, 07:18 PM
Honestly.. Other than the 2 huge plays the Jets pulled on us, I didn't see anything bad. They didn't play stellar but they barely celebrated any good things. Maybe a high five here and there. And on the negative things, I saw no slouching and pouting, or better yet, finger pointing. This team grew up a lot.. I hope it wasn't a one time thing.I thought the Bengals made the Jets look like a pretty decent team in the first half. But I have to give them props as painful as it is to admit. lol! They came back in the 2nd and got it done. The Steelers did not. I'm definately looking for a different scenario next week.

NOVA STEELERS
10-30-2007, 08:02 AM
raiders will take him in a heartbeat......... or atlanta, they need a replacement for vick, LOL