PDA

View Full Version : New Feature on Homepage - 500,000 SA Gold to who figures it out!

AZ_Steeler
10-17-2007, 11:54 PM
I've added a new feature to the homepage! I've actually been working on this for some time now and finally figured it out... since I struggled so much trying to figure this out I'll let you all struggle a little to figure it out. The first person to figure out the new feature and what needs to be done to trigger it gets 500,000 SA Gold (I need something to do with my points :D):bigthumb:

Again... You must state what the new feature is and what triggers it... :scratch:

Good Luck!

SA Homepage (http://www.steeleraddicts.com)

Black@Gold Forever32
10-18-2007, 12:00 AM
I've added a new feature to the homepage! I've actually been working on this for some time now and finally figured it out... since I struggled so much trying to figure this out I'll let you all struggle a little to figure it out. The first person to figure out the new feature and what needs to be done to trigger it gets 500,000 SA Gold (I need something to do with my points :D):bigthumb:

Again... You must state what the new feature is and what triggers it... :scratch:

Good Luck!

SA Homepage (http://www.steeleraddicts.com)

I don't have a ****ing clue...lol I tried but I couldn't see it...lol

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-18-2007, 12:00 AM
I never go to homepage I go straight to Forums !!

AZ_Steeler
10-18-2007, 12:01 AM
I never go to homepage I go straight to Forums !!

That hurts!!! :crying: :cryrun:

:willybs:

BBG7
10-18-2007, 12:06 AM
I have no clue...still looking though!

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-18-2007, 12:14 AM
Hey there is all kinda neat stuff there, maybe I'll have to go more often !! I'm still looking though from what I remember of it !!

BR7
10-18-2007, 12:15 AM
We have a homepage?

Black@Gold Forever32
10-18-2007, 12:16 AM
I don't know what triggers it....But Fox Sports comes up and then when I went back Steelers.com comes up and then Steelers Furry popped up the third time...under neath the schedule continues to shape up article....

BBG7
10-18-2007, 12:18 AM
haha I was just going to say I say SteelFury. I guess it switches each time you get online or theres a new article posted on one of the sites????

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
It seems like all you have to do is hit Home at the top and it will switch to the next news source

Black@Gold Forever32
10-18-2007, 12:25 AM
haha I was just going to say I say SteelFury. I guess it switches each time you get online or theres a new article posted on one of the sites????

[AutoMerged Post Below]
It seems like all you have to do is hit Home at the top and it will switch to the next news source

that explains it....lol I have killed alot of brain cells in the last 14 plus years...:lol: So I'm border line retarded anymore...lol

SteelersWoman
10-18-2007, 12:28 AM
XML, RSS feeds? (clicking on the link)

SA player of the game? (click on pic)

SA gameday thread? (click inside)

Complete NFL and Conference standings? (click links)

BBG7
10-18-2007, 12:29 AM
wow....B@G and I were way off!!! lol

AZ_Steeler
10-18-2007, 12:38 AM
I don't know what triggers it....But Fox Sports comes up and then when I went back Steelers.com comes up and then Steelers Furry popped up the third time...under neath the schedule continues to shape up article....

DING!!! DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!

Every time you hit F5 or view the Homepage it will load up a different news feed :bigthumb: Glad to see it didn't take you all as long as took me to figure it out :D

AZ_Steeler
10-18-2007, 12:39 AM

[AutoMerged Post Below]

I'll give you some points too :bigthumb:

BBG7
10-18-2007, 12:41 AM
DING!!! DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!

Every time you hit F5 or view the Homepage it will load up a different news feed :bigthumb: Glad to see it didn't take you all as long as took me to figure it out :D

I would have never guessed to hit F5 though....lol!

[AutoMerged Post Below]

I'll give you some points too :bigthumb:

thanks, I need some....lol!

floodcitygirl
10-18-2007, 12:42 AM
Well it's no fair. I never go to the homepage....come straight to the forum so iI had no clue what was new. I was gonna say the Spotlight box????..... oh well. Looks great though. I'll have to visit there more often.

BR7
10-18-2007, 12:45 AM
FCG should get points.. that spotlight box is the shiznett!

I was gonna say the pdf's that are attached to the scores. I never saw that before, but they don't have a 'trigger' so I kept my mouth shut, lol.

BBG7
10-18-2007, 12:47 AM

lol...it's been there for a while though! It is great!

Black@Gold Forever32
10-18-2007, 12:48 AM

I was gonna say the pdf's that are attached to the scores. I never saw that before, but they don't have a 'trigger' so I kept my mouth shut, lol.

:lol:He said Shiznett.....Fo shizzle my nizzle....lol

AZ_Steeler
10-18-2007, 12:50 AM

I guess you should break out some of your gazillion points then! :D

SteelersWoman
10-18-2007, 12:50 AM

Yep, bet that's it.

BR7
10-18-2007, 12:52 AM
:lol:He said Shiznett.....Fo shizzle my nizzle....lol

lol.. well it is! fo drizzle! :scratch: :lol:

I guess you should break out some of your gazillion points then! :D

not till the vbookie pays up! lol.

I've suggested a billion if there was enough peeps to enter some kinda gfx contest.. :p

floodcitygirl
10-18-2007, 12:53 AM
Does that mean that I'm the shiznett too...or just the spotlight box???? And even more....do I want to be??? lol!

Black@Gold Forever32
10-18-2007, 12:55 AM
Does that mean that I'm the shiznett too...or just the spotlight box???? lol!

Fo shizzle.....:lol:

BR7
10-18-2007, 01:06 AM
Does that mean that I'm the shiznett too...or just the spotlight box???? And even more....do I want to be??? lol!

fo shizzle x2 :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2007, 06:04 AM
Looks like you all were having fun last night...that is a great feature for our site. Anything that makes a lurker ( or all you members that apparently never go there :reddevil: ) do a double take then it's all the better for the site.

SteelerSal
10-18-2007, 07:46 AM
I never go to the Home Page so my chances of winning the gold was zilch. I guess I need to go there more often.

Now AZ, if you want to give away more gold to the person who can give you the correct mileage on my truck then I'll have a better shot at it.:greengrin:

floodcitygirl
10-18-2007, 10:29 AM
I had to google shiznett. Thanks guys! See??? you learn new things every day around here. :greengrin:

BBG7
10-18-2007, 10:33 AM
I had to google shiznett. Thanks guys! See??? you learn new things every day around here. :greengrin:

:lol::lol::lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2007, 11:01 AM

I take it you're not a big Snoop Dog fan are ya? :lol:

floodcitygirl
10-18-2007, 11:19 AM
I take it you're not a big Snoop Dog fan are ya? :lol:Nope. The only song I know of his was Buttons with the PussyCat Dolls. :dunno: I listen to all kinds of music, but admittedly, not rap. However, in my google research, it said that Snoop Dog is wrongly given credit for that whole "izzle" thing. If y'all knew your rap history, you'd have known that! :lol:

AZ_Steeler
10-18-2007, 11:33 AM
I never go to the Home Page so my chances of winning the gold was zilch. I guess I need to go there more often.

Now AZ, if you want to give away more gold to the person who can give you the correct mileage on my truck then I'll have a better shot at it.:greengrin:
:lol: That doesn't sound to fair!!

Nope. The only song I know of his was Buttons with the PussyCat Dolls. :dunno: I listen to all kinds of music, but admittedly, not rap. However, in my google research, it said that Snoop Dog is wrongly given credit for that whole "izzle" thing. If y'all knew your rap history, you'd have known that! :lol:
So who was it??

BR7
10-18-2007, 11:54 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/02/21/jamiejennedy_narrowweb__200x413.jpg

FO SHIZZLE !

floodcitygirl
10-18-2007, 12:09 PM
So who was it??I've read everything from people who were waay back in the origins of rap to it being a yiddish term that Fran Drecsher did in her early days doing Old Navy commercials! lol! One thing that seems to be agreed on is that Snoop Dog just made it popular recently, but didn't actually come up with it. Did you know it can also be spelled shiznit????

[AutoMerged Post Below]

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/02/21/jamiejennedy_narrowweb__200x413.jpg

FO SHIZZLE !??????????

BR7
10-18-2007, 12:16 PM
oh c'mon.. you never seen Malibu's Most Wanted? sheesh, lol.

floodcitygirl
10-18-2007, 12:19 PM
oh c'mon.. you never seen Malibu's Most Wanted? sheesh, lol.I'm not sure but I think that may be what I read talked about as "white dudes that don't have a clue but try to be pretenders in the African American experience." lol

SteelCityMan786
10-18-2007, 10:32 PM
thanks, I need some....lol!

I'm poor though! :lol: