PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: BBG7

AZ_Steeler
10-17-2007, 01:58 PM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
BBG7

Member Spotlight Questions:

How long have you been a Steeler fan Since the day I was born. I was wrapped in a terrible towel at birth instead of a baby blanket.

What made you become a fan of the Steelers My dad raised me right

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster Santonio Holmes

Why are they your favorite player. He's a beast, not to mention an Ohio boy...so all of the Bengals and Browns fans cringe when he burns them!!!

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past. Hmmm...tough one! I'm going to have to say Greg Lloyd or Rod Woodson

What is your favorite Steelers memory Our run to SB XL. I was fortunate enough to go to the Cincinnati and Indy playoff games. I had waited basically my entire life for a SB win...and it was amazing!

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football Hockey...LET'S GO PENS!!!

How did you find Steeler Addicts Actually I was on CincyBengals and I think Brian told me about this site because I was disappointed in a certain other Steeler site I used to frequent (no need to use names but I think you all know which one...lol)

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences. It is, by far, the best Steelers site on the web. Great members who just love to football. It is a friendly community where everyones opinion is welcome. And for me...it's a great place to just get away from everyday life for a little bit!

What do you do for a living. Realtor

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you. I am addicted to Starbucks, I can't go a day without at least one!!!

What is one thing that everybody knows you for. Being a die hard Steelers fan. I will run into people all the time that tell me they remember me from watching a Steelers game in a bar. Everyone in this town knows me as the Steelers Girl!!!

What kind of car or truck do you drive. Izusu Trooper but we also have a F-150 and a Stratus.

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be. Now I'm going to get girlie and say my hair...lol!

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? shopping and fashion, poker, bowling, playing a reading with my kids, and just spending time with my family and friends. Oh and I love reading.

Favorite TV show "Dancing With the Stars", "Sports Center", "NFL Total Access", Oh and "Young and the Restless" - yes I love my soap opera!

Favorite video games Old stuff...Tetris and Grand Turismo...but I can't remember the last time I played them.

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on. Lol...my husband and the kids hide and my dad and I always watch it together. It's our father/daughter bonding time. I hope my kids will one day watch it with me...but right now I scare them...lol!

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do ? I wear the exact same thing every game...eat the same thing (my Starbucks in the morning, skyline chili for lunch, and I can't eat during a game.) I sit in the same place (so does my dad) and I have my terrible towel in my hand the entire game. The only exception to this is if I'm at the game!

Your favorite gametime food & beverage. Corona Light but I usually can't eat during the game

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime. Damn a lot, I go to Cincy every year. Quite a few in Pittsburgh, plus Indy on Mon night our SB year and the two playoff games (Cincy and Indy) that year also. This year Cleveland so far and I should be going to Cincy also. There's nothing like going to the games (even away games, because there are always so many Steelers fans it almost feels like home)!!!

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field ? This is tough but I'm going to go with Heinz Field. It is absolutely beautiful (except the actual field-we need to go to turf).

Immaculate Reception or "The Tackle" The Tackle, because I was there!!!!

BlitzburghNation
10-17-2007, 02:41 PM
Great interview,,,,,,,,,:clap: :bigthumb: :clap:

Loved your 1st question & answer :clap:

How long have you been a Steeler fan Since the day I was born. I was wrapped in a terrible towel at birth instead of a baby blanket.

:haha:

steelcurtaingal
10-17-2007, 03:37 PM
great interview:bigthumb:

PsychoWard
10-17-2007, 03:56 PM
very nice interview!!!!

floodcitygirl
10-18-2007, 12:41 AM
Nice job. Great to hear more about you!

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-18-2007, 12:49 AM
Great interview !! Thanks for sharing !!:tt02::tt02:

BR7
10-18-2007, 01:00 AM
Nice read :bigthumb:

steelersgal86
10-18-2007, 07:56 AM
great interview :bigthumb:

SteelersWoman
10-18-2007, 09:28 AM
Usually it's me and MY dad too :lol:

Bucsfan4ever
10-18-2007, 09:34 AM
Awesome interview...nice to know we have some things in common...bowling, Gran Turismo and I watch one soap opera, All My Children!

BBG7
10-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Awesome interview...nice to know we have some things in common...bowling, Gran Turismo and I watch one soap opera, All My Children!

I never watched All My Children, but Soaps are great!

Oh and thanks everyone!!!! :banana:

AZ_Steeler
10-18-2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do this BBG... I have one more question for you though :) You say your addicted to Starbucks, is there one thing in particular or just whatever you feel like having?

BBG7
10-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do this BBG... I have one more question for you though :) You say your addicted to Starbucks, is there one thing in particular or just whatever you feel like having?

I drink at least one "Quad Venti 1 pump vanilla 1 pump whole milk Mocha" a day. That is 4 shots of espresso (2 more than usual) and just a tad of the syrups usually it would come with 5 pumps of a syrup. I used to drink it with cinnamon but they took that off the selves. I love the taste of espresso, but am very particular about it. I do however change it up every once in a while.

I worked at Starbucks for 3 yrs. when I was in school and used to teach classes to all the new employees in the Dayton Area. So I know my coffee, and basically am a "Starbucks Snob" as my husband calls me...lol

AZ_Steeler
10-18-2007, 01:39 PM
That sounds complicated :eyecrazy: I'll just stick to my double chocolate chip cream :D

BBG7
10-18-2007, 01:41 PM
That sounds complicated :eyecrazy: I'll just stick to my double chocolate chip cream :D
I'm just particular and know exactly what I want! :lol::lol::lol:

Captcoolhand
10-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Nice interview :bigthumb:

steelcurtaingal
10-18-2007, 03:13 PM
I'm just particular and know exactly what I want! :lol::lol::lol:

:bigthumb: good answer

BB2W
10-18-2007, 08:58 PM
I like these. :popcorn:

Member Spotlights... not popcorn. :greengrin: