PDA

View Full Version : Penguins slow start

ShipHockey7
10-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Whats up with the Penguins starting 2-2, loosing bad to the Hurricanes opening night, and then getting shut down by a rookie goaltender, in Carey Price.

I know there's no reason to panic, theres 78 more games! But at the same time scoring is down for the team, and the defense has the same problems as they did last year. Not to mention Marc-Andre who has yet to prove himself on a consistant basis. And the Pens got Dany Saboruin for their backup..Are you kidding me???? The nights that Fleury is not playing, I don't even know if I can get myself to watch because its a pretty much sure thing loss. What are your guys feelings on all of this?

kgreen
10-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Whats up with the Penguins starting 2-2, loosing bad to the Hurricanes opening night, and then getting shut down by a rookie goaltender, in Carey Price.

I know there's no reason to panic, theres 78 more games! But at the same time scoring is down for the team, and the defense has the same problems as they did last year. Not to mention Marc-Andre who has yet to prove himself on a consistant basis. And the Pens got Dany Saboruin for their backup..Are you kidding me???? The nights that Fleury is not playing, I don't even know if I can get myself to watch because its a pretty much sure thing loss. What are your guys feelings on all of this?

We're alright it is early. Remember this is still a very young team. The more they experience the better they will get. It is just a matter of time before we explode. We have too much talent to be a .500 team.

Blitzburgh55
10-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Hockey Started?

kgreen
10-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Hockey Started?

:lol:Hard to believe right? Yeah I think we are 2-2 or something like that.

Blitzburgh55
10-17-2007, 11:02 PM
Hockey is so boring and with the NFL and MLB playoffs on who cares

SteelerDan43
10-21-2007, 10:19 AM
Remember we did start out 11-11 last year, and we are still one game over 500 and in the top 8 in the conference. Its still super early, hell the Flyers are in first place and they were absolutley terrible last year