PDA

View Full Version : Pick your poison: Dallas or NE ?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-14-2007, 04:40 PM
So who are you rooting for today? To win or lose? ;)

I hate to say it but Im going for the cowboys today no question about it.

So far the Pats are up 7-0 and looking for more. Dallas can't let them get too far ahead or they won't have a chance.

How bout them cowboys!!?? Hey Im hoping it works ! :lol:

Blitzburgh55
10-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Cowboys easy decsion

BlitzburghRockCity
10-14-2007, 04:49 PM
The Cowboys D is up for the challenge today but the offense hasn't done anything in 3 drives they've went 3 and out each time. If they can't stay on the field the defense will wear out and Brady will take over.

BBG7
10-14-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm rooting for Dallas...I'm sick of the f***ing Pats!

okiesteeler
10-14-2007, 05:06 PM
I can not believe I am saying this, but I am rooting for the cowboys and actually watching the game

BlitzburghNation
10-14-2007, 05:08 PM
I cannot pick,,,,,,,,,I can never root for the cow-turds "unless they are playing the rat-turds or bung-ho's !

BlitzburghRockCity
10-14-2007, 05:16 PM
I can not believe I am saying this, but I am rooting for the cowboys and actually watching the game

I know right? What's wrong with us ! I think I need to run upstairs and drape my Terrible Towel over my head to keep the evil forces out :lol:

Now it's 14-3 and the cowboys offense still can't move the with any consistency but their defense is playing well for the most part.

Edit, Hell Yeah the defense just sacked Brady and forced a fumble that was just returned for a TD !

BlitzburghRockCity
10-14-2007, 05:57 PM
Romo just drove them to another TD just before the half, 21-17 Pats.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-14-2007, 06:05 PM
So who are you rooting for today? To win or lose? ;)

I hate to say it but Im going for the cowboys today no question about it.

So far the Pats are up 7-0 and looking for more. Dallas can't let them get too far ahead or they won't have a chance.

How bout them cowboys!!?? Hey Im hoping it works ! :lol:

How about rooting for career ending injures to brady, moss, owens, and homo.

floodcitygirl
10-14-2007, 06:08 PM
Let's go Cow.......cough cough....boys!

RW318
10-14-2007, 06:08 PM
How about rooting for career ending injures to brady, moss, owens, and romo.

What type of chicken **** person are you?

Anyways, The refs blew a push out call two weeks in a row with Owens. I'm starting to think they don't like him or something.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-14-2007, 06:11 PM
Refs do not like Owens? That is old news. Now go break a leg owens, brady, moss and homo

floodcitygirl
10-14-2007, 06:11 PM
What type of chicken shiat person are you?

Who is it that you're calling "chicken shiat"????? :helmet:

Ok....I see you edited.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-14-2007, 06:15 PM
What type of chicken shiat person are you?

Anyways, The refs blew a push out call two weeks in a row with Owens. I'm starting to think they don't like him or something.

RW, I wish injury and death on people daily. If Owens, Brady, Moss, Homo, were to die tomorrow I be happy. I love to see others suffer. Hell I cannot post on any raturds boards. Due to the fact that I got banned for reporting that Ray Lewis was stabbed to death on the day of sb XL.

PsychoWard
10-14-2007, 06:25 PM
cowboys!! all the way

BlitzburghRockCity
10-14-2007, 06:25 PM
The Cowboys are feeling it now. They shut down Brady on the opening possession of the 3rd quarter and promptly drove right down for another score. Cowboys 24-21 now.

TO is playing pissed off, he gave Hobbs a stiff arm on a pass play and damn near knocked him off his feet :lol:

Ibleedblk&gld
10-14-2007, 06:42 PM
i hope they both lose

BlitzburghNation
10-14-2007, 07:37 PM
i hope they both lose

:ditto: :haha:

RW318
10-14-2007, 07:38 PM
Well that was the shittiest defensive gameplan ever.....play 10 yards off the WRs and let them eat you alive with short little dink and dunk routes the whole game.

SteelerSal
10-14-2007, 07:42 PM
I can't believe I just sat through a whole game where one team has a Romo at QB and the other has a homo.
New England will be a tough game for us but I think our defense wont let them put up as many points that they have so far every game.
The Steelers will have to force turnovers while Ben and company need to play smart and don't give any away.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-14-2007, 08:30 PM
You got to beatup Moss and Stallworth. Both of them do not like the physical contact. Bump and run coverage. Then lay the wood to them every time they touch the ball.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-14-2007, 08:38 PM
Dallas came to play today but in the end their offense just couldn't move the ball enough. I think their defense played well enough to win despite the score but the offense just crapped out in the 2nd half and the defense couldn't handle being on the field all afternoon.

Things looked promising going into halftime and early on in the 3rd quarter. I was pulling for them. Philly is right you've got to dish it and smack them around everytime whether they catch the ball or not. Just like when we beat them a couple years ago we were bringing the wood everyplay and pressuring Brady. If you get in his face he'll make errant throws and you get a chance to get off the field and frustrate their offense. They are not unbeatable by any means but they are extremely tough.

Koopa
10-14-2007, 08:41 PM
i wanted the cowboys to get destroyed because i wanted to talk **** to my friend at school lol, and while score wise they did, but they played a pretty good game, pats are just to damn good, cowboys are for real, last week was just one of those games when you look over that team and almost get beat, they played the pats tough, but again, pats are the class of the league......... pats are gonna probably destroy us when we play them in December

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-14-2007, 08:46 PM
They are not unbeatable by any means but they are extremely tough.

But they are 6-0 ,lol... You put it mildly that they are extremely tough...imho they are THE team to beat...:2cents: They can be beat but you better bring both A games plus boys are overrated a bit...

SteelerFan87
10-14-2007, 09:12 PM
I loved it when the announcers said "it looks like all the movement from the Cowboys D is confusing the Patriots O-line." Music to my (and I'm sure Dick LeBeau's) ears.
Once again we see that to beat the Pats you HAVE to pressure Brady. Hit him hard, and hit him often. He gets confused and rattled easily when he gets hit, and you have to take advantage of the mistakes he'll make. Do that, and he'll get even more off his game.
And I really really really REALLY hope we finally have our CBs play more physical at the line of scrimmage and bump Moss and D.Stallworth (I won't call him just Stallworth, because we all know who the real Stallworth is). And on offense, we have to run the ball and control the clock. Keep the Pats offense off the field. Same game plan as against the Colts, basically. And I'd avoid Samuel and pick on Hobbs as much as possible.
I can see us beating the Pats, but it'll take a performance from the secondary like they had against the Seahawks.

Oh, BTW, I didn't know there was a new rule in the NFL. Apparently ever time there is contact between a Cowboy and a Patriot, you have to call pass interference on Dallas. What was up with that? Witten gets called for PI for running into a Pats defender, even though the ball didn't go to him, and then Moss runs into a Cowboys defender and they call PI on Dallas again. And there were alot of holding calls against Dallas seemingly every time they made a play. Hmm...

StlersGuy
10-14-2007, 09:22 PM
:markit::cowboyscrossout::cowboyssuck:

black an gold 4 life
10-15-2007, 01:55 PM
i don't like the cheaters but a guy gave me an bet i couldn't refuse LOL an needless 2 say i won giving him 7 points, but i still hate the cheatersLOL LOL

steelcurtaingal
10-15-2007, 01:57 PM
How about rooting for career ending injures to brady, moss, owens, and homo.

is it too late to still hope for this?

BBG7
10-15-2007, 02:15 PM
I don't know Bill Belichick, but I respect him a lot despite all this Spygate garbage. A lot of teams steal signs and videotape their opponents when it makes sense. Belichick will tell you that his security team caught a Jets employee filming them last season in Gillette Stadium and he didn't go running to the commissioner's office. The word is that when the NFL picked up the Patriots' so-called Spygate files, the Patriots also supplied them with information about other NFL teams and what they might have been involved in.

That being said and knowing how competitive Belichick is I still question why Tom Brady and his starting offensive line were still on the Texas Stadium turf in the final minutes against the worn-out Cowboys? The Patriots had the game under control and although it had to be a great feeling for third-string running back Kyle Eckel to score a touchdown, was it really necessary? The game was already out of reach.
But it sure looked like Belichick was piling it on poor Wade Phillips and the Cowboys. Maybe Belichick didn't like hearing that Phillips thought his three Super Bowl wins were tarnished by Spygate. Maybe he didn't like reading about what a great defensive coach Phillips thinks he is. I don't believe the Cowboys would beat the Patriots in a rematch this season, but there's no reason to give them any extra motivation, either.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7333810

Unlike John...I have very little respect for the Pats and Bilicheat. They run the score up on everyone, every week if they get the chance. I am so sick of the media's love fest with these guys. They are the most unclassy organization out there.