PDA

View Full Version : Another Bungal in Suspended...

BBG7
10-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Bengals' Joseph suspended for violating NFL Substance Abuse Policy
NFL.com

The NFL notified the Cincinnati Bengals on Tuesday that cornerback Johnathan Joseph has been suspended without pay for one game for violating the NFL Substance Abuse Policy.

The Bengals issued a press release Tuesday saying Joseph has been suspended for Sunday's game at Kansas City. Joseph will also be fined an additional game check for the week following game against the New York Jets on Oct. 21, according to the release.
The second-year pro was arrested in northern Kentucky on Jan. 22 after a Boone County sheriff's deputy stopped a vehicle he was a passenger in and smelled marijuana, according to the police report. Joseph told the deputy he had marijuana in his Super Bowl backpack, where it was found, the report said.

After accepting a diversionary arrangement, he has since complied fully with all league and law-enforcement obligations in regard to resolving the matter, according to the club, and his case has now been dismissed by Kentucky authorities.

Joseph, a 2006 first-round draft pick from South Carolina, may not attend practices this week, but will be allowed to attend meetings and to work out individually at team facilities. He will be able to rejoin all team activities on Monday.

A Bengals spokesman told the Associated Press the club had no further comment.

Joseph was the ninth Bengals player arrested on a variety of charges over a nine-month period.

Two other Bengals -- linebacker Odell Thurman and receiver Chris Henry -- are suspended by the league. Thurman sat out last season for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy, and his request for reinstatement this season was turned down by commissioner Roger Goodell.

Henry will miss the first eight games of the season for repeatedly violating the league's conduct policy.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8031e74c&template=without-video&confirm=true

BlitzburghRockCity
10-09-2007, 10:32 PM
This just keeps getting better and better....

floodcitygirl
10-09-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm not sure I have any more comments left on the subject that I haven't already made?!......:dunno:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-09-2007, 11:10 PM
This just keeps getting better and better....

Its actually comical......:lol: Hard to believe that one team simply just doesn't get it........As a former pot smoker myself I won't nail somebody for smoking weed but still its illegal and the NFL has its policy in place so you would think these players (especially the Bengals) would understand this...lol

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-10-2007, 12:42 AM
They are like the eveready bunny they keep goin and going going....:lol::lol:

BR7
10-10-2007, 08:50 AM
I cant be suprised anymore from anything dealing with drugs/arrests and the bungholes. I expect it now. So when nothing happens for a month, I get worried they actually straightened up lol.

Wonder when Palmer and those two moron WRs are gonna jump on the wagon.. or is it off the wagon lol.

Dee Mca
10-10-2007, 10:18 AM
The Bengals should adopt a new team song. How about "Another One Bites The Dust"?

ARKIESTEEL
10-10-2007, 10:22 AM
I hate to say this but "they are who we thought they are"

floodcitygirl
10-10-2007, 10:39 AM
The Bengals should adopt a new team song. How about "Another One Bites The Dust"?I actually believe I've heard that song in their stadium. I don't think they were intending it with the same meaning though. :lol:

BBG7
10-10-2007, 10:46 AM
I actually believe I've heard that song in their stadium. I don't think they were intending it with the same meaning though. :lol:

I've heard it there...halftime of the playoff game!!!! lol...they played it a little too early!

floodcitygirl
10-10-2007, 10:57 AM
I've heard it there...halftime of the playoff game!!!! lol...they played it a little too early!HA! You're right. I also think they played it at the game last season. Well that's working out well for them.... :hilarious:

BBG7
10-10-2007, 11:03 AM
I remember the playoff game like it was yesterday, because some *** sitting behind me was telling me to listen to it and was yelling score board at me over and over again. This is the same guy that earlier in the game said I was too pretty to beat the s*** out of so he would take me in the bathroom and rape me instead...that's no joke! Well anyways, I just turned around and told him to look back at the score board and see how much time was left in the game! Football is a 60 min. game not 30!!!

black an gold 4 life
10-10-2007, 11:40 AM
they just don't get it, memo 2 the bungirls GROW UP!!!! this is the nfl which stands 4 NOT FOR LONG u dick heads if u keep acting up!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

GoBenGo
10-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Joseph told the deputy he had marijuana in his Super Bowl backpack, where it was found, the report said.
The SuperBowl means different things to different people, obviuosly. I didn't think you had to win it , to respect it , though.:dunno:
Those Dopey Bungles. The Bungle fan pride chant " AT LEAST WE'RE NOT CLEVELAND" isn't even valid anymore. That's why convicts wear stripes.

AZ_Steeler
10-10-2007, 11:55 AM
:smh: I'm actually starting to feel a little sorry for the Bengals... just a little!

WestCoastSteeler
10-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Hmm....the Cincinnati BONGles....? :lol:

BBG7
10-10-2007, 12:06 PM
:smh: I'm actually starting to feel a little sorry for the Bengals... just a little!

I'm not at all....I find it absolutely hilarious!!! THey are digging their own grave. It is their fault. Lewis should have taken control of things when the first arrest happened and didn't. Now it is spiraling out of control! He had one vision and that was winning and he let the players do what they wanted...now it's coming back to bite them in the ***!

GoBenGo
10-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Hmm....the Cincinnati BONGles....? :lol::bwah:cough, cough, :bwah: