PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Lewis will undergo an MRI ...

GoBenGo
10-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Jamal Lewis will undergo an MRI Monday on his foot.

He sounded positive about the injury after the game, but that's common for players. "It's kind of under the foot, but I'd really rather not speak on it right now," Lewis said. "It's nothing major, just like a small sprain or whatever." Lewis said he could have come back in to the game, but the tests Monday will tell the story. from rotoworld.com
Can't say I will be throwing any positive mojo towards Cleveland, when do we play them again? He is hell on us! Anything to keep him out or slow him down.
:yesnod:

BBG7
10-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Lewis hasn't done anything against the Steelers (he has only rushed for 100+ yrds on us once out of 13 times and that was an overtime game in 03) We are kindof like the thorn in his spine. He adverages about 59 yrds on us. I have heard about the MRI, but I don't see a problem if he does play against us. We proven game after game that we can stop him, and I'd rather not hear from the Browns fans that that's the only reason we won!

Stlrs4Life
10-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Lewis hasn't done anything against the Steelers (he has only rushed for 100+ yrds on us once out of 13 times and that was an overtime game in 03) We are kindof like the thorn in his spine. He adverages about 59 yrds on us. I have heard about the MRI, but I don't see a problem if he does play against us. We proven game after game that we can stop him, and I'd rather not hear from the Browns fans that that's the only reason we won!:plus1: Exactly, I'm not scared of Lewis.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Jamal doesn't scare anybody in the NFL with a defense.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-09-2007, 11:25 PM
Lewis hasn't done anything against the Steelers (he has only rushed for 100+ yrds on us once out of 13 times and that was an overtime game in 03) We are kindof like the thorn in his spine. He adverages about 59 yrds on us. I have heard about the MRI, but I don't see a problem if he does play against us. We proven game after game that we can stop him, and I'd rather not hear from the Browns fans that that's the only reason we won!

The 100 yard game that you did point out was also when Lewis ran for 2000 yards that year....He isn't anything close to the RB he was that year........He has been on a sudden decline year after year since.....:bigthumb: Plus the Browns don't have a passing game to take any heat off Jamal Lewis....lol So the Steelers will own Jamal again like they always do.......lol

GoBenGo
10-09-2007, 11:52 PM
Lewis hasn't done anything against the Steelers (he has only rushed for 100+ yrds on us once out of 13 times and that was an overtime game in 03) We are kindof like the thorn in his spine. He adverages about 59 yrds on us. I have heard about the MRI, but I don't see a problem if he does play against us. We proven game after game that we can stop him, and I'd rather not hear from the Browns fans that that's the only reason we won!:bigthumb::plus1:
I love when I am wrong like this!
(it is just I remember cussin' him more than a few times:cursin:)
I like your philosophy better!:closedtopic::ty:me sleep good now........

BBG7
10-10-2007, 10:43 AM
The 100 yard game that you did point out was also when Lewis ran for 2000 yards that year....He isn't anything close to the RB he was that year........He has been on a sudden decline year after year since.....:bigthumb: Plus the Browns don't have a passing game to take any heat off Jamal Lewis....lol So the Steelers will own Jamal again like they always do.......lol

If it wasn't for playing the Browns twice he wouldn't have even been close to that!!!! He rushed for 500 yrds against them in 2 games and 180 against the Bengals in one game. When you can rack up 680 yrs. in 3 games...it makes it a little easier to reach that 2000 yrd season.

AZ_Steeler
10-10-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm actually pulling for this injury to not be to serious because I'm a little slim at the RB position in one my leagues and he's really all I have. I'm not concerned about Lewis running against the Steelers because he never has :dunno:

black an gold 4 life
10-10-2007, 11:47 AM
JAMAL LEWIS STILL PLAYS N THE NFL? LOL LOL LOL